What's new

Indians in pictures

Might sound dumb ! But, where is the option to upload the pictures ? Why I am not seeing on the screen ?

u cant upload pics on this forum,u can just redirect them here.

use the 'insert image' button and paste the image url and ur all done

it has turned out to be an really nice thread..continue guys..keep the pics coming..especially the hot ones :D

not only north india and pakistan, when i came to tamil nadu i saw many guys using "fair and handsome" :rofl:

lol.. thats a recent phenomenon. if you see in tamil movies the guys will be dark and ugly but the women are always from the north . 'fair' . this obsession with fairness in south is an import from north and i expect more of it in the future. But yes i agree that its there and growing.

it has turned out to be an really nice thread..continue guys..keep the pics coming..especially the hot ones :D
why dont you get anything hot at home?

Dont know why tamils and keralites are being ignored in this thread- are they not indians?-

they are also represented in this thread, People try to troll here and forget to see the original content :lol:

lol.. thats a recent phenomenon. if you see in tamil movies the guys will be dark and ugly but the women are always from the north . 'fair' . this obsession with fairness in south is an import from north and i expect more of it in the future. But yes i agree that its there and growing.

actually the actresses in tamil movies are almost always south indians.

They are not tamils, but they are south indians.

I'll start from North to South..

My state, Jammu & Kashmir

23uuccm.jpg

1fw95k.jpg

Kashmiri schoolchildren dancing during India's independence day.

34do2t0.jpg

c2v74.jpg

2lc4uw0.png

Some people from Srinagar

1ows51.jpg

Kashmiri Pandits late 1800s

2m76grs.jpg

xrhz.jpg

Women from Ladakh region

Why should you care?

They may call us whatever they want but we have won more beauty pageants in the end.

And they may be a tone or two lighter than you but everyone knows how intelligent south indians are.

And really who is a "pakistani white male"??...Are Kayani,Bhutto,Musharraf,Inzamam,Shoaib Akhtar,Mohd Yousuf,Akmal etc "white"?

Actually the thing is that they are a confused bunch of people who dont even themselves know who they are...and that $ucks after 65 years!

Very true mate, These guys think the ruling elite are the representatives of Pakistan and they forget theirs. When the ruling identify themselves with Arabs, turkic they follow blindly.

It is pity to see these guys who do not know any thing about India,its diversity and culture are taught to hate India right from their child hood.

Same is the case in yr country too

It is pity to see these guys who do not know any thing about India,its diversity and culture are taught to hate India right from their child hood.

Very true mate, These guys think the ruling elite are the representatives of Pakistan and they forget theirs. When the ruling identify themselves with Arabs, turkic they follow blindly.

WOW seems someones dreams a lot

I'll start from North to South..

My state, Jammu & Kashmir

23uuccm.jpg

1fw95k.jpg

Kashmiri schoolchildren dancing during India's independence day.

34do2t0.jpg

c2v74.jpg

2lc4uw0.png

Some people from Srinagar

1ows51.jpg

Kashmiri Pandits late 1800s

2m76grs.jpg

xrhz.jpg

Women from Ladakh region

Kashmir is not part of yr country mate, kindly post yrs photos not of others

Back
Top Bottom