What's new

'Indians are slippery, treacherous people'

I love our devious way to show ourselves as the weaker one in front of the enemy, therefore taking advantage of his stupidity and superioirty complex, to make him fall into our trap. We are like Spiders waiting for their prey!!!!!!!

:smitten:

You dont even need to say what ya said above adu. Let the people here actually believe what i said literally, no need to point out the obvious, it already seems lacking on many.

Sheesh with a title like that one did you expect to break new ground here....(where is that eye rolling emoticon when you need it!

So yeah, the Pakistani's are honest, hardworking,completely straight people, not to forget the fact that they are meat eating, tall , fair,brave and are from a martial race, whereas Indians are slippery, treacherous, and bastards. Again, not to forget that they are black, rice eating. fat and cowards.

If that is what you are trying to point out, then i agree with you.

I wish Pakistan really does invade India and capture it, and release the oppressed dalits from the tyranny of the Brahmins, incidentally me being one as well.

A honest opinion.

I love our devious way to show ourselves as the weaker one in front of the enemy, therefore taking advantage of his stupidity and superioirty complex, to make him fall into our trap. We are like Spiders waiting for their prey!!!!!!!

:smitten:

Stupidity at his best.

You dont even need to say what ya said above adu. Let the people here actually believe what i said literally, no need to point out the obvious, it already seems lacking on many.

And what is obvious? And its really pathetic how low some (well if u ask me all of ur kind) Indians can get.

by reading the posts of all the members, one can safely say that stupidity is abundant on both sides of the border.

He does indeed !!
Really adux, how low does "our kind" get !!

The only time I am going low is when i slide something of a very gorgeous looking woman, Now that is time i really go low and deep...lol..But i am sure these lil dudes over here havent experienced anything of that sort, therefore the doubts about lowness.....

by reading the posts of all the members, one can safely say that stupidity is abundant on both sides of the border.

Hear hear !!!!!!!!!! Cant agree anymore and i am one of those stupid one's, doc...lol

my dear Adux,
we need to rise above these childish games of "u r this, and u r that"........slippery and treacherous people are found throughout the world.......we cant just label all indians as treacherous, the same as we cant label all muslims as terorrists.
but we do play these childish games and no benefit will come off it...........that is why i said that stupidity is abundant on both sides of the border.i hope u got my point.
regards,

my dear Adux,
we need to rise above these childish games of "u r this, and u r that"........slippery and treacherous people are found throughout the world.......we cant just label all indians as treacherous, the same as we cant label all muslims as terorrists.
but we do play these childish games and no benefit will come off it...........that is why i said that stupidity is abundant on both sides of the border.i hope u got my point.
regards,

Dude, i agree with you and every one gets your point, but your posts should rather be directed to people like batman and a few others as well, who tend to talk like that. So in our gracious spirit, you would be able to see, that we(includes me n adu) that we would agree with them on every issue that they can possibly name. As was evident in my post.

my dear Adux,
regards,

Dude, i was kidding, I know and understand your line of thought very well, its just that i dont have the patience as you have. I rather lash out at them, than have your calm approach. I believe in your same ideals, just that i have a differnt approach in achieving them

Dude, i agree with you and every one gets your point, but your posts should rather be directed to people like batman and a few others as well, who tend to talk like that. So in our gracious spirit, you would be able to see, that we(includes me n adu) that we would agree with them on every issue that they can possibly name. As was evident in my post.

it is not in my nature to name names, my friend.those who have the ability to understand should get what i am trying to say, and if they dont, well then there is no hope for them.and this includes people on both sides

dude, get over this sh!t. you want some you get some. your indian lobby on PFF stressed a dozen pages on trying to justify to generalize Muslims as terrorists, where were your wise words then?

Back
Top Bottom