What's new

Indians advocating close ties with USA? Read.

another 1971 like situation will bring us back to our senses

No. I meant that going a little too overboard will create problems.

Come on, man. That will not happen anymore. At least not in the foreseeable future. I am just saying that we need to re-balance our strategy back to the equal east-west basis.

No. I meant that going a little too overboard will create problems.

Come on, man. That will not happen anymore. At least not in the foreseeable future. I am just saying that we need to re-balance our strategy back to the equal east-west basis.

agreed totally...........but we are not doing that are we??
@BlueDot_in_Space

this is another troll thread started by me,,isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no friendship in international politics, only interests. :)

US n Friendship do not go hand in hand, these are odd words in US

Becarefull on what you guys said, you might lose spare parts for your C-17 and others military toys that U.S is offering such Apache, Chenook...

This is because India won't just tow the US line and any sort of differences from America's "friends" is seen as treachery by Washington.

Good for India I say!

Only a mega Idiot retard would consider Americas friendship as brotherly love. to Those to whom this news came as a surprise, i feel sorry for ur that ur brain didn't develop more than a 12 year olds.

Only an idiot would believe in brotherly love period.

Why is everyone sounding surprised ?

All nations classify each other as either a Friend, an Enemy or a ( potential) problem.

Whats new ?

Among the few things good of Indian Polity is that they have learnt relevant lesson from the following :

1. 1962 Debacle.
2. US 7th Fleet in the Bay of Bengal in 71

Never again have we put all our eggs in one basket or trusted anyone beyond a point . Sure, we have still been kicked but then have kicked too.

All nations spy on each other - even on their closest friends . Each nation continuously reads another and re draws its lines.

Close relationship with USA is bad for India national security, India should stay together with China and Russia.

The US is THE sink of iniquity。

It is the root of all evil。

Only the brainwashed(by the US)would think otherwise。

that is 10000 USA expat working in china , largest investor in CHINA

and what did you think, they considered india as their 53 state? welcome to mother earth and its hard realities.

read this too

Top-secret U.S. intelligence files show new levels of distrust of Pakistan - The Washington Post

Which US list has Bangladesh Lanka Pakistan and China?

pakistan
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-secret-us-intelligence-files-show-new-levels-of-distrust-of-pakistan/2013/09/02/e19d03c2-11bf-11e3-b630-36617ca6640f_story.html

What you found wrong or flawed in the following approach of USA

the American agency has a list of countries which it is assessing as “Friends, Enemies or problems?.” Brazil tops the ranking and it’s followed by Egypt and India. Iran, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Turkey and Yemen are also on the list.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ng-close-ties-usa-pls-read.html#ixzz2dotAyik4

and here is about pakistan

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/top-secret-us-intelligence-files-show-new-levels-of-distrust-of-pakistan/2013/09/02/e19d03c2-11bf-11e3-b630-36617ca6640f_story.html

and what did you think, they considered india as their 53 state? welcome to mother earth and its hard realities.

Come on it is 54th ..........................53rd was Pakistan...................
Unlike Pakistan,We Indians Just don't Care what America thinks about us.................Its our National Interest first.....................

Becarefull on what you guys said, you might lose spare parts for your C-17 and others military toys that U.S is offering such Apache, Chenook...

They Cannot..........whether you like it or not...................even after so much turmoil Indian economy is to Grow..........After all money speaks..................

Back
Top Bottom