What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sissies???
Enhh???o_O

Get married and then i'll wait to see your reaction on this thread.:coffee:
:P :P well see I only expect a husband to cook when the wife is sick. Take care of her. Bring food to her bed nurse her. Do whatever is possible to bring speedy recovery. Other wise I can hire a cook full time on salary . lolzz.

I can understand a working woman gets double workload i.e office as well as household. Nothing wrong as long as both have mutual understanding for cooking by the husband.

:cheers:

Oh wait as far as your misconception about housewives as "suppressed" lolzzz its funny . It implies almost 98% or Indian Pakistani women or for that matter working women are suppressed around the world because they have to cook too.

I personally believe if a man agrees to cook and eat up his wife's earning its compromise and being sissy

:P :P well see I only expect a husband to cook when the wife is sick. Take care of her. Bring food to her bed nurse her. Do whatever is possible to bring speedy recovery. Other wise I can hire a cook full time on salary . lolzz.

I can understand a working woman gets double workload i.e office as well as household. Nothing wrong as long as both have mutual understanding for cooking by the husband.

:cheers:
your a working women jana ji so tell me does your husband cares and cooks sometimes for you :azn:

Oh so marriage changes opinions? :o:

Ofcourse.....after marriage it dawns on you that its okay to let your husband share "your" kitchen.

well do you like to cook for your wife levina bhai :D

Once
smack.gif

Twice
smack.gif

Thrice
smack.gif

Dont speak rubbish.

As more women aspire to work mate rating of cooperation and management are being rated higher. We.ve seen this in research already.

Women want mates who can cook? That's rubbish! I've got a harem out here with girls and women falling all over me....and I know squat about cooking!! :no:

It's all about the money, dude. Makes the mares go, and how!! :girl_wacko::victory1:

your a working women jana ji so tell me does your husband cares and cooks sometimes for you :azn:

I will not want a sissy husband. as simple as that. And why will I earn for him in the first place???. :)))

He should be man enough to earn and fulfill my needs. I believe in having the right to go fishing, shooting, traveling sometimes, carry on my hobbies that are not in clash with set guidelines for a happy life.

rest if he thinks I will work and also take care of house and he will do whatever he wants, then I can give a big kick at his donka and move.

Women want mates who can cook? That's rubbish! I've got a harem out here with girls and women falling all over me....and I know squat about cooking!! :no:

It's all about the money, dude. Makes the mares go, and how!! :girl_wacko::victory1:

NOT for all but yes stable man is the first demand of families in even an arrange marriage

I will not want a sissy husband. as simple as that. And why will I earn for him in the first place???. :)))

He should be man enough to earn and fulfill my needs. I believe in having the right to go fishing, shooting, traveling sometimes, carry on my hobbies that are not in clash with set guidelines for a happy life.

rest if he thinks I will work and also take care of house and he will do whatever he wants, then I can give a big kick at his donka and move.

NOT for all but yes stable man is the first demand of families in even an arrange marriage
no wonder you are laways so angry and agitataed jana ji :D

well i do all that ofr my wife and still she loves me in the kitchen wonder why ?

Ofcourse.....after marriage it dawns on you that its okay to let your husband share "your" kitchen.

Once
smack.gif

Twice
smack.gif

Thrice
smack.gif

Dont speak rubbish.

Yeah i guess it differs from person to person and some things are societal as well

Oh wait as far as your misconception about housewives as "suppressed" lolzzz its funny . It implies almost 98% or Indian Pakistani women or for that matter working women are suppressed around the world because they have to cook too.
Arrey cartoon.....how did you get to that conclusion????o_O

Spring Onion said:
I personally believe if a man agrees to cook and eat up his wife's earning its compromise and being sissy

Check your first post on this thread....which said i dont want sissies.
It gives an impression that any guy who helps his wife in the kitchen does so because hes a coward.Now stop reading half of every sentence and understand what i am saying.
And from what you posted last ,i guess we both agree on a point that a guy should not just sit on a couch after getting back home instead he should help his wife.

So there why did you bring up sissies here without a reason???
All your fault....:pissed:

And you are misleading the readers here....we are not talking about men who dont work.

Last edited:
Ohhhwww
Then i am even more shocked at her reaction.

Jago woman jagoooo!!!!

levina stupidity of Indians and ill mannerism have no limit on PDF. I believe you should verify before speaking like that.

Not appreciated.

i guess she was married once levina ji :D

You should not make up things and lies about anyone's personal life.

Prove your claim or apologize for this shitty claim.

that was most offensive lie and personal attack sans any truth.

seems your upbringing have grave flaws

Arrey cartoono_O.....how did you get to that conclusion????

Check your first post on this thread....which said i dont want sissies.
It gives an impression that any guy who helps his wife in the kitchen does so because hes a coward.Now stop reading half of every sentence and understand what i am saying.
And from what you posted last ,i guess we both agree on a point that a guy should not just sit on a couch after getting back home instead he should help his wife.

So there why did you bring up sissies here without a reason here???
All your fault....:pissed:
about first part kyon jana ji ki dukhti rag pe haath rakh rahe ho ji aap
:fie:

about second part well its got nothing to do with working women or men helping there wifes in kitchen actualli the thread is about "Indian"....and she is obsessed/anty anything that is Indian :feminist:

levina stupidity of Indians and ill mannerism have no limit on PDF. I believe you should verify before speaking like that.

Not appreciated.

You should not make up things and lies about anyone's personal life.

Prove your claim or apologize for this shitty claim.

that was most offensive lie and personal attack sans any truth.

seems your upbringing have grave flaws
well there was a rumor on PDF that you stopped coming to PDF in much part after 2011 cause you got merried but if i had mistakenli said anything that hurt your feelings i oplogise jana ji ...main to apka bahut ehtraam kerta hoon aur aapka mureed hoon :smitten:

Not appreciated.

Hon i've already replied back and i've cleared my stance.
You dont have to pick on a particular nationality everytime.And this is not the first time you've resorted to this kind of personal attack.
There are many ill mannered guys from your country too on this forum but i've never made such gross generalizations.
Stop making such sympathy generating posts......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom