What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that I'm not being looked upon by many Arabians as an Arabian, but a second class Arabian.

Oh wait, I forgot, we half-blood are inferior race :lol:

Yeah, I know /: family life sucks...
no you dont what i meant was after marrige after a few years your so addicted to your wife and kids that you could not imagine your life withowt family ...family is the onli thing that you care for but thats my opinion

any way how and what do you mean by "Oh wait, I forgot, we half-blood are inferior race"

i guess you are right but what about the "ego problem "

well i love to cook for my wife and kids and its a gbonding with the famil
LOL!!! Run Mureed :sarcastic:
Displeased you? :woot: your cuisine is included to theirs :lol:

Funny thing, a Pakistani girl proposed to marry me while I was living in England. Actually two girls proposed to marry me while I was living there.

See how polite I'm :bounce:

Translation please

Two arabic girl in veil proposed me as well but i rejected their proposal because i dont want to settel in saudia Arabia

I don't resort to personal attacks. I don't mind if someone attacks my message, counter me but this is unacceptable when someone resorts to low level attacks.

I may use harsh language but don't abuse anyone

Andddddddd
You make provocative posts.
Then you blame a particular nationality when faced with counter posts.

Not done
tsk.gif

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha they want Sissies :D :D

Cooking and helping your wife is not a sissy thing, These days women are also earning and they want to share the daily chores with their husbands.
Women want lot of things in a man and each time their feelings change or mood swings occur they want their husband to understand them, this where husbands suffer.

Woman have complex feelings and their feelings vary for even a small change, Husbands has to cope with that.

Cooking and helping your wife is not a sissy thing, These days women are also earning and they want to share the daily chores with their husbands.
Women want lot of things in a man and each time their feelings change or mood swings occur they want their husband to understand them, this where husbands suffer.

Woman have complex feeling and their feeling vary for even a small change, Husbands has to cope with that.

Pat on your back srini....:-)

Sissies???
Enhh???o_O

Get married and then i'll wait to see your reaction on this thread.:coffee:

Dont talk like a suppressed women who thinks kitchen is where she belongs.

She is a Journalist and also works for women empowerment in Pakistan. She is just trolling Indians .... :D, as always......it is a favorite past time and we all are addicted to troll each other here.....:D

She is a Journalist and also works for women empowerment in Pakistan. She is just trolling Indians .... :D

I would support her on what she is doing for women.....but the plethora of ill feelings for Indians is what i dont understand.

Last edited:
Well,

I agree with you pretty much on everything you say. But I don't think my son and daughter are equally important to me as Mom and Dad though.
no you dont what i meant was after marrige after a few years your so addicted to your wife and kids that you could not imagine your life withowt family ...family is the onli thing that you care for but thats my opinion

any way how and what do you mean by "Oh wait, I forgot, we half-blood are inferior race"

Many people think that usually, Arabs mistreat these people and those, which is inaccurate. The point that I was trying to make was that even though that I happen to be a Saudi, I'm still being discriminated against by my fellow countrymen.

Andddddddd
You make provocative posts.
Then you blame a particular nationality when faced with counter posts.

Not done
tsk.gif

BIGG difference between provocative and personal attacks.

BIGG difference between counter posts and personal attacks.

:)) I don't go for personal attacks.

If someone abuse me then I go for full time colorful language use that's how it is.

Give respect get respect .

BIGG difference between provocative and personal attacks.

BIGG difference between counter posts and personal attacks.

:)) I don't go for personal attacks.

If someone abuse me then I go for full time colorful language use that's how it is.

Give respect get respect .

Then explain your first post in this thread.

I'll call it provocative.

Its like leaving a flame bait.

I would support her on what she is doing for women.....but the plethora of ill feelings for Indians is what i dont understand.

Riding on the feelings of a lady is an art which makes men's life exciting ...... :cheers:

You need to understand the real meaning of those feelings ..... :)

Woman have complex feelings and their feelings vary for even a small change, Husbands has to cope with that.

Whatever you said is right. occasional cooking not an issue. BUT wanting a husband who cooks full time bwahahaha is like hiring a cook and not marrying . Its a sissy thing in my opinion.

BTW its a sissy thing just go read only 39% wants that. The rest want equality and that's where I stand with them.

Working couples can have this arrangement of one week cooking, cleaning, laundry for each of them. take turns :azn:

Riding on the feelings of a lady is an art which makes men's life exciting ...... :cheers:

You need to understand the real meaning of those feelings ..... :)
you got it bro count have said better ..il say more you pamper her more she will"love u better" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom