What's new

Indian woman sets husband's Genitals on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Scary .........

Any Law abt Men's right ????

We had a case like that here in America, the woman cut off her husband's penis for abusing her if I recall rightly.

Her name was Elaine Bobit, not sure I spelled her name correctly. I think her last name tells it all LOL.

We had a case like that here in America, the woman cut off her husband's penis for abusing her if I recall rightly.

Her name was Elaine Bobit, not sure I spelled her name correctly. I think her last name tells it all LOL.

I remember that, it was all over the news here and I swore off never to date Amreeki gall ever. :taz:

Here's the Bobbit couple:

8ea7203abcdd665e7f8ddaa1129e3ace.jpg

I remember that, it was all over the news here and I swore off never to date Amreeki gall ever. :taz:

Here's the Bobbit couple:

8ea7203abcdd665e7f8ddaa1129e3ace.jpg

She should've burned that douchebag's face! Looks like the guy's made of LEGO!

HAHAHAH!

Actually she made him a star! After the successful surgery he got his dong back and it seemed to work! So many people wanted to see it so he was offered a job as a male **** actor and he made quite a few movies.
The list is on google. :smokin:

I believe his first appearence was in "Bobbit Uncut" :lol:

She should've burned that douchebag's face! Looks like the guy's made of LEGO!

HAHAHAH!

what!!! all Bobbitt wanted was to have sex with his wife and she would not give it to him. As far as I know marriage is for a woman to share her bed with a man legally!!! The purpose may be procreation, but you marry to have sex as well as love!!.Incidentallty the act of cutting off someone's willy is now called Bobbitting!!!
as to the poor soul with burnt genitals, he should be named Shri WILLY(short for shrivelled willy):taz::victory::D
Keep smiling
Araz

Reactions: Neo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom