What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

Any proof? Stop living off of conspiracy theories.:lol:

Really common do you really need proof lol what exactly is USA eliminating from your soil ? hmm let me think....terrorist lol I think its time you stop living of Zaid Hamid theories brother lol If the whole world is saying something im sure they have some proof.

reasoning with indians is like trying to tell a cow to do pushups

and reasoning with Pakistani’s is like trying to straighten a dog's tail lol. Be careful buddy when you say stuff like this, more than one person can play this game. :cheers:

The fact that every Pakistani must accept is that Kashmir stays with India and its going to be like that. Pakistan or Pakistani is do not need to interfere in our matter

yup. You STILL don't get it.

:hitwall:

please do not complain when our so called help goes out to the oppressed Baluch and tribesmen of your country.

i happen to be one of those "oppressed" tribesman. We are perfectly happy here and have been for long time.

Baluch initiatives are under way; regardless of foreign tampering, your ulterior motives will never be realized. Just the other day, we arrested another one of your "spies."

Kashmir is disputed territory. You indians are just delusional people.

India has no problems with Pakistan but until the rhetoric about Kashmir does not stop, the progress of your state is not possible also.

joke of the day. Actually, our support moral/logistic comes at no cost to the national exchequer or taxpayer. Unfortunately for india, the grip over Sri Nagar and other districs is beginning to slip, it seems. Every time you impose curfew and arrest APHC leaders, you are really just digging more trouble for yourselves :)

We continue to move forward and its up to you if you want to join us or stay where you are fighting over dead issues.

i think the incident involving local Kashmiris rebellion against indian-forces would have me believe otherwise!! :)

by "join us" i have no idea what you mean. As long as your interests cease to conflict with ours, everything will be fine.

Kashmir issue remains, we will NEVER...EVER back down! You know this already.

thanks.

:pakistan:

Saturday 09 January 2010
Muharram-ul-Haram 22, 1431

APHC Vows Freedom Struggle to Continue Despite State Terrorism
SRINAGAR (SANA): All Parties Hurriyat Conference leaders have pledged that the ongoing Kashmiris’ liberation struggle would go on and on despite stepped up Indian state terrorism activities.

Several Hurriyat leaders including the APHC Chairman Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Nayeem Ahmad Khan and Yasmeen Raja met with APHC leader Shabbir Ahmad Shah at his residence in Srinagar the other day.

They lauded his sacrifices towards the Kashmir cause. Shabbir Ahmad Shah was released from 5-month illegal detention, yesterday. The APHC leaders said that it was the responsibility of the international community to take notice of the fact that India was not allowing even peaceful activities of the APHC and its leaders.

On the other hand, thousands of people visited the Mazar-e-Shuada in Bijbehara today to commemorate the martyrdom anniversary of forty Kashmiris who were shot dead while protesting against India on this day in 1993. The occupation authorities arrested dozens of people in Shopian to thwart protest shut down in the town, tomorrow. Call for it has been given by senior Kashmiri Hurriyat leader, Syed Ali Gilani.

In a meeting of the Executive Committee of Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Movement held in Rajouri, the OIC and countries like China were praised for supporting Kashmiris’ right to self-determination. The meeting was presided over by the party Chairman, Ghulam Ahmad Mir.

A ten-year-old boy was killed and a girl injured in a mine blast at Tulail in Bandipore, today.

The Executive Director of Kashmir Center Washington, Dr Ghulam Nabi Fai, addressing at Yale University in the US emphasized that peaceful settlement of the Kashmir dispute would guarantee lasting security and prosperity in South Asia.

477186303289b8b0528effbfb0997ffe.jpg

APHC vows freedom struggle to continue despite state terrorism | SOUTH ASIAN NEWS AGENCY (SANA) B | Kashmir | Breaking News, business, Sports, Entertainment, Video News, | niche

and reasoning with Pakistani’s is like trying to straighten a dog's tail lol. Be careful buddy when you say stuff like this, more than one person can play this game. :cheers:

First learn to distinguish your kind.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your urdu is perfect, it would have been hindi only if u said "Fir" instead of "Phir"

Thora aur intizaar kar loo, ban jaye ga

:cheers:

lolz hindi seekhne gaya aur urdu seekh liya :woot: ..am a genius :tongue:

dekhlete he kya hoga aage..

India's biggest fear is this slogan:

"KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN" :pakistan:

I have a slight different view:

Two different interpretations can be there

1.Kashmir banay ga Pakistan ( This can be read as Kashmir will make pakistan or pakistan will be only the size of kashmir after dirty people implement their designs of breaking up pakistan or whatever). Frankly Indians wont care if it happens.

2. Kashmir baney ga Pakistan ( This I think is what you intended). Frankly this wont be possible in the present scenario

yup. You STILL don't get it.

:hitwall:

i happen to be one of those "oppressed" tribesman. We are perfectly happy here and have been for long time.

Baluch initiatives are under way; regardless of foreign tampering, your ulterior motives will never be realized. Just the other day, we arrested another one of your "spies."

Kashmir is disputed territory. You indians are just delusional people.

joke of the day. Actually, our support moral/logistic comes at no cost to the national exchequer or taxpayer. Unfortunately for india, the grip over Sri Nagar and other districs is beginning to slip, it seems. Every time you impose curfew and arrest APHC leaders, you are really just digging more trouble for yourselves :)

i think the incident involving local Kashmiris rebellion against indian-forces would have me believe otherwise!! :)

by "join us" i have no idea what you mean. As long as your interests cease to conflict with ours, everything will be fine.

Kashmir issue remains, we will NEVER...EVER back down! You know this already.

thanks.

:pakistan:

Lol are you sure it has not Pakistan anything lol That really shows you know nothing about this whole issue. The Kashmir conflict has cost you more than anything brother. Pakistan allowed the breeding of terrorism from its land and today the tiger that you breed is ready to bite you. Isnt it sad that USA comes and bombs you own land and people and all you can do is sit there and wait for the next drone attack lol. A country affected by terrorism is sad but a country that cannot even stop another country openly killing its own people its probably the saddest thing one can face.

Lol really you think India's grip is slipping, lol i dont want to answer this because it will be like hitting my head against a wall because i know you wont be ready to listen to the truth. Get over what you watch on TV, the ground reality is quite different.

Lol thats good that you wont back down because that will lead to India's goal to be accomplished without any effort. Continue to support extremism and you will find your own backyard destoryed by it. And i hope you do know also that India will also not back down, Kashmir will stay here you like it or not lol **** **** hota hai, aur beta beta lol

I remembered a nice sher, here it goes - Woh kehte nehi hai ke apna ghar toh sambhala nehi jata aur dusaroon ka ghar lene chale hai lol.
I hope you get the meaning.

Your urdu is perfect, it would have been hindi only if u said "Fir" instead of "Phir"

Thora aur intizaar kar loo, ban jaye ga

We have been waiting since 1947, nothing happened till now but ohh ya we did manage to create Bangladesh for you, maybe we can also create Baluchistan soon :P

Back
Top Bottom