What's new

Indian tortoise slips into reverse and can't catch Chinese hare

OK, the latest Tata Moto news is very terrible, what should we do?

Shares in Tata Motors dropped 11.9 percent on Wednesday, wiping more than $1.5 billion off the value of the Indian car maker, following deep disappointment about the fall in operating margins at its Jaguar Land Rover unit.

That was Tata Motors' biggest daily percentage fall since April 2009.

Indian shares hit; Tata Motors slumps almost 12 pct | Reuters

888A2D52-A922-4783-BB9E-E8E6D3C0D868ArtVPF.gif

Indian stocks do better compared to Chinese - Money Matters - livemint.com

OK, the latest news is very bad, what should we do?

Shares in Tata Motors dropped 11.9 percent on Wednesday, wiping more than $1.5 billion off the value of the Indian car maker, following deep disappointment about the fall in operating margins at its Jaguar Land Rover unit.

Indian shares hit; Tata Motors slumps almost 12 pct | Reuters

Latest news is not at all bad. Share market is like that, in case you dont know what share market is all about

Latest news is not at all bad. Share market is like that, in case you dont know what share market is all about

I think he believes only that, shares follow upward graph and never has volatility..cant blame him.

Moody's report is for the ignorant, stupid and delusional! I read that load of bs last week! what a waste of my time!

You cant call yourself that ! We have the right to do that !

How the heck is india going to overtakes china ?????? their gpd is still behind china, export , import , inflow and out flow investment , economy size alll way way behind china :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom