What's new

Indian think tanks afraid of calling China threat, says expert

He is not the only person says so,both your navy and airforce chiefs said the same thing,Indian is nowhere close to be able to take on China militarily.

Very good....now go and convince CCP, they seem to be far less intelligent than you.

We'll see,we managed that successfully before,the time when we literally had nothing.the current situation can not be worse than in the 1960s.

Very good....now go and convince CCP, they seem to be far less intelligent than you.

this article talks about some recent events and suggests that those actions might be taken without consulting with CCP.

We'll see,we managed that successfully before,the time when we literally had nothing.the current situation can not be worse than in the 1960s.

this article talks about some recent events and suggests that those actions might be taken without consulting with CCP.

You could manage a 10:1 advantage in terms of number back then with full knowledge of Indian army because Nehru thought that China would never attack India given the good relations we used to share before 1962, there was this "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai" (India-China are brothers) drama that many Indians used to believe, hence, no move was made against Chinese military build-up. And before 1962 our policy makers never focused on building a powerful army also. Things have drastically changed since then, both in terms of threat assessment and preparation. So, good luck!

P.S. A friendly advice, if & when this happens...I mean the great attack of China...find a deep cave in some remote mountain and hide there. You might survive and get a chance to live again, though in stone-age.

just stfu and get lost ! chinki dumbass
go eat a frog and satisfy your chinki hormones

go f@ck yourself sob

you are such a cry baby chinki mf, there will be no war , and you chinkies will be licking ratshit eating cokcroaches for the next 100 years while your govt fools you:lol:
now please do me favor go f@ck yourself

simple and straight ---eat ****!

then why did you post it idiot.

Wow, you definitely show me how low some of you can sink. Don't be so desperate. Cursing is usually the last resort of weaklings.

Indian think tanks afraid of calling China threat, says expert

By Sarvjeet Singh on July 15, 2013

https://www.niticentral.com/2013/07/15/indian-think-tanks-afraid-of-calling-china-threat-says-expert-104202.html

There are multiple reason for which India will not consider China as a threat rather than Pakistan.

1- Animosity with Pakistan evokes a cultural and racial response with the people of India where as China does not provoke such kind of negativity with Indian public.

2- In general, Indian public like to follow a growing leader....They like to hear growth development and all the goodies kind of stuff...And in this century, China is associated with all this kind of news...So middle class people like me, likes to get associated with China rather than getting enmity with them.

3- People feel that China is not a friend of India because of Pakistan factor...If Pakistan is not backed up by China, then i feel that India might have negotiated with China with a far better extent rather what is happening now...

4- Most of the people even do not know much about how China and India are aggressive to each other at the border.These issues never gets any popular sentiment in Indian public.

5- And one final truth, our GOV knows its capacity and deficiency that they are no match to China in military and economics terms...So they fear to take aggressive stand against China...Because ultimately, if any war happens, Indian will loose and then Congress will loose power at Center at least for another 10 year....

@beijingwalker last time i hear india even when testing missile calls china a threat and than test it.... China is sheild of india. We do everything behind and china takes the blow.... Without china world would had called india a threat.... China is a idiotic nation who invited attension from world by showing military strength. Now world justify indian military increase. Its just like a formula1 car. A car behind duck behind a car ahead.... So the wind smash on car which is leading while 2nd car sits behind comfy until the last lap comes and it makes a move.... China loosing its thinking power. India day and night chants china a threat and tests agni missiles and buys weapons. China is a excuse to even other militarys around world. Without china india would had been in trouble. America was enemy of india and friend of china. Infact america saved china from china's master japan.... I hope u remember how japan molested china. Thank america for it. If they not had attacked japan there would had no china by now.... While india should thank china for being a excuse and a sheild. Thank u china for being sheild of mighty india. All indians should thank china instead of bashing paid ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
5- And one final truth, our GOV knows its capacity and deficiency that they are no match to China in military and economics terms...So they fear to take aggressive stand against China...Because ultimately, if any war happens, Indian will loose and then Congress will loose power at Center at least for another 10 year....

I LIKE THIS POINT...!!!, so u finally admit it... :pakistan: :china:

I LIKE THIS POINT...!!!, so u finally admit it... :pakistan: :china:

Military gap between China & India is far less than the gap between India & Pakistan. It depends upon who is the aggressor, if China is the aggressor, then China doesn't have enough advantage to secure a win. And in fact both have nuclear weapons, so probably a war will lead to MAD.

Military gap between China & India is far less than the gap between India & Pakistan. It depends upon who is the aggressor, if China is the aggressor, then China doesn't have enough advantage to secure a win. And in fact both have nuclear weapons, so probably a war will lead to MAD.

Pakistan always makes weapons silently unlike India who always discloses to the world about what u have made... who know what Pakistan military has made......

@beijingwalker last time i hear india even when testing missile calls china a threat and than test it.... China is sheild of india. We do everything behind and china takes the blow.... Without china world would had called india a threat.... China is a idiotic nation who invited attension from world by showing military strength. Now world justify indian military increase. Its just like a formula1 car. A car behind duck behind a car ahead.... So the wind smash on car which is leading while 2nd car sits behind comfy until the last lap comes and it makes a move.... China loosing its thinking power. India day and night chants china a threat and tests agni missiles and buys weapons. China is a excuse to even other militarys around world. Without china india would had been in trouble. America was enemy of india and friend of china. Infact america saved china from china's master japan.... I hope u remember how japan molested china. Thank america for it. If they not had attacked japan there would had no china by now.... While india should thank china for being a excuse and a sheild. Thank u china for being sheild of mighty india. All indians should thank china instead of bashing paid ones.

Are you writing UFO fiction about China? next time if you got kidnapped by alien, please don't give me a call, now go to count your stars that only thing you're good, noone understand what you're trying to get at.

Last edited by a moderator:

lol Indian talk about MAD with China :lol: Nuke is for greater power, with India, we know how to cook the flog with slow heat.:azn: go to read the entire article if you want...very interesting indeed on Chinese perspective.

China's new war front: Natural resource as a political tool - Times Of India

Although China is the source of trans-boundary river flows to countries ranging from Russia to Vietnam, no nation is more vulnerable to China`s re-engineering of trans-boundary flows than India. The reason? India alone receives nearly half of all river waters that leave China. According to UN figures, a total of 718 billion cubic metres of surface water flows out of Chinese territory yearly, of which 48.33% runs directly into India.

Yes it is, but econmic gap between India-China is bigger than economic gap between India-Pak...

you can't write proper english chinki don't try to act cool! you make a fool out of yourself whenever you write those oneliners

Pathetic Indian :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom