What's new

Indian stance on Crimea vindicates Pakistan's Kashmir claim

Hindus are actually Sindhus i.e people from Sind/Sindh/Sindhu.:azn::azn::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::agree::agree:
8fa78337c8d11dde518b5ed45475317846d20f1fd7c56d02d1ee967c027a150f.jpg

if i am right one crimea is already happened in 1971... yaad nai aa raha kis pe liya tha....:azn::azn:

Not surprising to see that some people are upset about Russia's annexation of Crimea. They don't know that Crimea has always been a part of Russia and Ukraine was non existent on world map until Russia started annexing Land mass to Ukraine since 17th century. During the Soviet Era, Nikita Krushchev transferred Crimea from Russian federation to Ukraine purely as an administrative matter. But after the collapse of Soviet Union in 1991, Crimea was unfairly left into the Ukraine's control.

efid0x.jpg

Russia retaking Crimea is a correction of a historic mistake. And their are other complexities involved. US and NATO instigated a coup in Kiev to overthrow the democratically elected Govt. The present unelected puppet Govt in Kiev is anti Russian hence Putin got a pretext to back ethnic Russian Population in Crimea.

Kashmir had always been a part of India (even before Pakistan existed) until Britain passed the Indian independence act which created Pakistan and divided India.

Indian Independence Act 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And there were some historic mistakes made by Nehru which created the Kashmir problem. India had weak leadership and shaky foreign policy when India got independence. As a result Kashmir issue could not be resolved till day.

Only our Putin is not yet elected :whistle:
Don't worry bro pretty soon the entire world will witness the rise of another Vladimir Putin from India;)(precisely after 16th May):P

aaa... ek Crimea karke dikha....:yes4:
Woh ek baat hain na hindi mein ke"G**nd mein dum nehin par hum kisi se kum nehin",hamare Pakistani mitro ka bhi wohi haal hain aaj kal:D

really? given your so much knowledge about the history of the subcontinent, its better that u keep mum, we are aryans and the the correct name of our religion is sanatan and not only sindh but the whole subcontinent is our holy land, the UN and the current world order is what stopping us claim our land

No you are not Aryans but pure whites...here have a look.
indian-man-texting-m.jpg

hindu.jpg

images

not only sindh but the whole subcontinent is our holy land,

Sindh is no more your land. Our future lies with our motherland Pakistan.

the UN and the current world order is what stopping us claim our land

Best reply for you is your following post.

'gaand me dum nhi, hum kisi se kum nhi'

Go ahead & try to claim it...hum bhi dekhen kidhar hai kitna dum.

:lol: its like the the rooster believing that its screaming in the morning is what makes the sun rise :D

First try to keep what you have.. Within 25 years of formation you lost half your population. Now half your remaining land mass is under the risk of getting separated..As some one said before on this thread...

Jeb mein nahin hain Daane, amma chali bhunane.. :)
Russia finally annexed Crimea, heretofore a part, and as much as 50% of landmass, of Ukraine, on the pretext of overwhelming majority of Russian population living in the peninsula. The annexation was formalized after a referendum, dubbed sham by the western media. Almost every member of the international community voiced concern over Russia’s actions. Even non-Western states such as China and even Iran also made clear their support for the principles of non-intervention, state sovereignty and territorial integrity – oblique criticisms of Moscow’s disregard for cornerstone Treaty of Westphalia norms. Russia got support from the countries in its area of influence like Cuba, Venezuela and Syria. The world was, however, bewildered at the stance adopted by India, claiming to be World’s largest democracy.

Has New Delhi, newfound darling of the West betrayed international community? Most probably yes, because West had pinned hopes on India to become a counterweight to China to serve US interests in Indian and Pacific Oceans and South China Sea.

Let’s see what India’s stance on Russian incursion into Crimea is: New Delhi respects Russia’s “legitimate interests” in Crimea.

Surprised anyone? No. This is because India has a history of its own incursions into its neighboring states that are weaker and dependent upon India. The cases of Bhutan and Sikkim are historical evidence to establish that for India, principles enunciated in the Treaty of Westphalia are not applicable as long as it can easily usurp and annex its weaker neighbors. It even tried to make an incursion into China in 1962 but failed after a humiliating defeat at the hands of Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) of China.

Apart from the fact that the West feels betrayed at the hands of India, latter’s stance raises one disturbing question: If Russia has legitimate interests in the Crimean peninsula because of majority of Russian population, why this principle cannot be applied to the valley of Jammu and Kashmir and why India does not recognize, or respect, Pakistan’s legitimate interests in the valley? The basic principle for partition of India was faith; the Muslim majority Kashmir valley must join Pakistan as against its forcible occupation by India.

Why India has deployed a large chunk of its army in Kashmir to suppress the movement against Indian occupation in which tens of thousands of innocent lives have been lost? Why a demand for a plebiscite in Kashmir, promised by India’s prime minister, angers India every time it is raised at the UN?

India’s desire to realign itself with Russia in the upcoming bipolar world is welcome but the most ruthless stance in international relations is taken on some principles. If the principle is that forcible occupation legitimizes the stance, then India is doing no favor to its democratic posture which is exposed to the risk of erosion after the current election, being fought on the basis of Hindutva.

National Security: Pakistan's interest in Kashmir is as legitimate as that of Russian's in Crimea

Our stand on Crimea signifies that we are committed to annexing pakistan occupied kahshmir, just like we supported Russia.

indian-man-texting-m.jpg

hindu.jpg

images

ha ha ha ha, we hav already showed u dum 4 times , still u want to see something more, god may save u guys, btw we indians come in all colors and varieties, try see the vast diversity of my country, and who told u that European s are aryans, oh those buks of anthropology, comeon, i will tell u the truth later, in fact I will send u the complete buk on the history of india

ha ha ha ha, we hav already showed u dum 4 times ,

You only show dum in your Bollywood fairy tales. Pakistan thrashed you in 3 wars except 71 when you meddled in Pakistani internal affairs & that also on a land thousand miles away from mainland.:lol:

btw we indians come in all colors and varieties, try see the vast diversity of my country, and who told u that European s are aryans, oh those buks of anthropology, comeon, i will tell u the truth later, in fact I will send u the complete buk on the history of india

You only come in one major color & that is "Indian White"...i already post pics for you.

BTW you Indians are one funny bunch...when feels fit then you guys claim to be descendants of Aryans & what not.

in fact I will send u the complete buk on the history of india

Oh puleez...keep your Indian history "buk" with you. Not interested.:no:

You only show dum in your Bollywood fairy tales. Pakistan thrashed you in 3 wars except 71 when you meddled in Pakistani internal affairs & that also on a land thousand miles away from mainland.:lol:

You only come in one major color & that is "Indian White"...i already post pics for you.

BTW you Indians are one funny bunch...when feels fit then you guys claim to be descendants of Aryans & what not.

Oh puleez...keep your Indian history "buk" with you. Not interested.:no:

ok son, now lets talk war. we will come to the topic indian people later, and then there will be a lesson in anthropology for u
this is how u won 1965 war
search

this is how u won in kargil
search

search

and this one is epic
search

search

imgres

now u can go and read that fiction gajwehind or can watch the comedy shows of jaid hamid, but after that be in class in time, we have to cover all topics u know

indian-man-texting-m.jpg

hindu.jpg

images

You got these three photos from 125 crore people.:haha::haha::haha:
Any way stay on topic

Back
Top Bottom