What's new

Indian spy arrested near wagah

must be some kind of smuggler or anything or might be have crossed over to pluck some of them herbs !!!

LOL, poor guy, the guy would most probably have been interrogated and released if it wasnt for the present tensions between both countries.

and i guess he must be having just a hobby of collecting important pakistani building maps! right? :D

LLOL, we are not in the seventies dude, spying has evolved nowadays.

LLOL, we are not in the seventies dude, spying has evolved nowadays.

yeah i know this sounds rediculous that a spy was caught at wagah but it might be true as they say they found the maps of important buildings!

LOL, poor guy, the guy would most probably have been interrogated and released if it wasnt for the present tensions between both countries.

Just imagine the irony if he had been caught with a box full of Fair n Lovely.

yeah i know this sounds rediculous that a spy was caught at wagah but it might be true as they say they found the maps of important buildings!

Even our cops resort to that gimmick to take in someone for questioning on suspicion. Sats are mostly used for recon - though humint is a crucial part - but if needed that job is alloted to already established networks. No one would send a spy across an international border with a bunch of unnecessary maps.

I'm more concerned how #RAW has infiltrated important police and security departments like the CID police, like the FIA. RAW agents within these organizations are ruining things in Pakistan

Just imagine the irony if he had been caught with a box full of Fair n Lovely.

During times of heightened tensions - even camels, pigeons, monkeys and dogs seem like spies....... Though pigeons are excellent info carriers - but who needs them when there are gazillion ways to communicate nowadays.

and i guess he must be having just a hobby of collecting important pakistani building maps! right? :D

well i won't mind intruding the wagha border if I get a chance to experience the food street in lahore. :P

So? That's news? :woot: There are hundreds of spies in both countries. What's the big deal if one is caught?

It's one more hostile garbage off our streets who we could possibly get some info from - however relevant or worthy. We can figure out whether to keep or toss him. That's how it always works

Just a thought

Definitely time to take it up with Army air defence command; from top down give carte blanche. A green light to also shoot down any intruding aircrafts - regardless of how much shallow they intrude. If they are testing our patience - we should give them A+ in the form of an Apside or RB70 projectile to the fuselage

God save the innocent man they are claiming as spy just to flame the tensions so that they get excuse to divert force from Afghanistan border. :rolleyes:

Why do you think a responsible country like Pakistan will do it? Haven't we sent Sarabjeet in the past? Though we can't admit it on the official level but we always send spies and terrorists there and say that they are innocent. This is what we do best brother.

Why do you think a responsible country like Pakistan will do it? Haven't we sent Sarabjeet in the past? Though we can't admit it on the official level but we always send spies and terrorists there and say that they are innocent. This is what we do best brother.

There is a fine line between sarcasm and truth and you suck at the former. You sound like you're trying your fugly hindi 'black hole' off to be sarcastic, but are badly failing at it...mainly because you're either some sadhu/pandit or the only truthful hindu alive.

i swear to god man RAW is such a useless department. I won't be even surprised if it's just an illusion to make our neighbors go crazy.

what do you think? RAW trained spy captured in the border? hell man, you know RAW had infiltrate pakistan Army. they know how to infiltrate and do their job. the man in the above news may be a civilian try to cross to the border.

Back
Top Bottom