Indian spy arrested near wagah

Side-Winder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just in:

564506_682380158456124_1874226961_n.jpg

express link:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/593365/security-forces-arrest-indian-spy-near-wagah-border/

So? That's news? :woot: There are hundreds of spies in both countries. What's the big deal if one is caught?

Fcuk man why does RAW suck so much. it's pathetic they catch our guys but all we can catch is some pigeons and camels :hitwall:

So? That's news? :woot: There are hundreds of spies in both countries. What's the big deal if one is caught?

LOL....who knows what important that 'one' could reveal about other covert operations?
or atleast we'll enjoy hanging this guy ;)

anyways it's of cardinal importance no doubt

Fcuk man why does RAW suck so much. it's pathetic they catch our guys but all we can catch is some pigeons and camels :hitwall:

your RAW is doing one hell of job in FATA man!!!! respect them!

your RAW is doing one hell of job in FATA man!!!! respect them!

Even most of the babus in the RAW itself would doubt that man. Anything in India which has SARKARI written all around itself is a worthless department.

Even most of the babus in the RAW itself would doubt that man. Anything in India which has SARKARI written all around itself is a worthless department.

okieee as you think --- but to me RAW is doing an outstanding job in tribal areas of pakistan --- perhaps better than ISI!

Security forces arrest Indian spy near Wagah border

593365-wagahborderafp-1377104711-897-640x480.jpg

11 minutes ago

LAHORE: Security sources report that an alleged Indian spy has been arrested near the Wagha border between Pakistan and India on Wednesday, Express News reported.

The alleged spy, named Mandra, is reported to belong to the Indian province of Bihar.

Rangers have sent the Indian spy to the concerned security departments for investigations.

Indian spy planes also allegedly violated Pakistani airspace in the Nakyal sector in Kotli, Azad Kashmir on Wednesday.

The incidents come amidst a spate of recent cross-border skirmishes between the two nuclear-armed neighbours who have fought three wars since independence from the British rule in 1947, two over the Muslim-majority region of Kashmir.

Security forces arrest Indian spy near Wagah border – The Express Tribune

Where is C-130J landing ? :omghaha:

A RAW agent crossing over the Wagah border - yeah right, LOL.

Just goes to show how little people know about RAW.

A RAW agent crossing over the Wagah border - yeah right, LOL.

Just goes to show how little people know about RAW.
i swear to god man RAW is such a useless department. I won't be even surprised if it's just an illusion to make our neighbors go crazy.

i swear to god man RAW is such a useless department. I won't be even surprised if it's just an illusion to make our neighbors go crazy.

LOL, thats the beauty of it.

If at all, this guy who was caught must be a tresspasser - we have a few crossing over from both sides regularly or an informer who sells info for money - if at all.

If at all, this guy who was caught must be a tresspasser - we have a few crossing over from both sides regularly or an informer who sells info for money - if at all.
must be some kind of smuggler or anything or might be have crossed over to pluck some of them herbs !!!

must be some kind of smuggler or anything or might be have crossed over to pluck some of them herbs !!!

and i guess he must be having just a hobby of collecting important pakistani building maps! right? :D

Back
Top Bottom