What's new

Indian Special Forces

NSG:

Ironfist11.jpg

Just what I was thinking, from a practical perspective also to protect the operator's heads from flying debris. To me it doesn't look like those Gas Masks are likely to work in conjunction with the NSG's helmets and look of an oder design to the Gas masks I've seen other forces use today, perhaps they are quite old and in need of replacement (will probably happen sooner rather than later).
nbctac.jpg

THIS HELMETS WILL WORK BETTER. GAS MASK AND BALLISTIC PROTECTION ALSO..DONT U THINK SO.?

THEY are MAHARASHTRA ATS OR MAY BE ANY QRT UNIT OF MAHARASHTRA STATE.BUT I AM NOT 100% SURE.COZ NO NAME IS GIVEN.I AM SEARCHING.

If thats true, these MH police guys were better equipped than the NSG and most other special operation and anti terrorist forces in India

The image is from 2005 . Where were these guys when 26/11 happened ??
thats what i am thinking who are they coz name mentioned at every image of them.Thats why i said i am not 100% sure.And this unit is surely INDIAN. The lady standing there is DR.SEEMA RAO a commando trainer and martial arts trainer.She trains ARMY COMMANDOS QRT ATS UNITS AND POLICE COMMANDOS.But the name of unit is still a mystery.:what:

thats what i am thinking who are they coz name mentioned at every image of them.Thats why i said i am not 100% sure.And this unit is surely INDIAN. The lady standing there is DR.SEEMA RAO a commando trainer and martial arts trainer.She trains ARMY COMMANDOS QRT ATS UNITS AND POLICE COMMANDOS.But the name of unit is still a mystery.:what:
i am 100% sure that the above guys were members of the Mumbai Police Q.R.T.i did read about them in an articles a few years back but can't find it anymore:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom