What's new

Indian Special Forces

Sheiv Sehna is a political party, part of BJP main opposition party . speak only if you know about it.

what you know about j&k? insurgency is started by pakistan and isi in late 80s not by the civilians in kashmir. if you are so humanitarian then go and join BLA who want independence from pakistan and fighting for it from 1947.

:omghaha:

Kid dont embarrass yrself here just because i called u a better person doesnt mean u keep on exposing yr cheap rants everywhere.

If Yr Hindu terrorist organizations r political then we can say same abt Taliban too who were ruling Afg before Americans arrive.

A terrorist is a terrorist political or not.

And Kiddo just Think before u talk because the person yr talking abt is a Azad Kashmiri whose ancestors fought for liberation of Kashmir.

We all r watching what is happening in right now as we speak also and with these rough situations we r in there is no way we can do these things in there.

Also the area is part of Pakistan and what we had been doing before r total legitimate as we r merely trying to liberate our homeland from tyrants........

If what we r doing is wrong then the Allied Support and help in WWII with Partisans is also illegal against Third Reich.....

Which obviously is not neither is accepted wrong by every int. community.

So u all can cry elsewhere but in Pak Military Forum we will not appreciate this attitude.

Shahid Aziz was the chief of ISI's Analysis wing, he had conducted a study about kargil war, he is not an ordinary person.
some military commanders of pakistan army also agree with Shahid Aziz about kargil war. only one denied is musharaf.

:rofl:

who told u he was commander of ISI analysis wing??

These things r kept very secret even the bureaucracy of Pakistan dont know abt it only the DG ISI knows.

And u sitting in our Enemy Country know it:lol:

Gen Aziz was not even part of the 4 core Generals who made such a plane in 99.

Like i said he is an individual just like Gen Kishan Pal who even was field Commander in conflict from indian side hence his say contains more credibility. But still i showed u his video because we Officially accept it as our defeat!!!

This is the difference b/w Official Word and individual's Words. And if there r few people who believe that Gen Aziz is right then so r few people in yr country who believe that Kishan Pal is right too.

We live in such an age what people can do down to the most cheapest ways to sell their books or gain publicity.

Nothing to be concerned for.

and yr point is??

Do u even know what we r talking about?

And dont get me started abt the areas in which yr Gov has no hold at all...... Even in the Stronghold of Sheiv Sehna in Mumbai and Puna....

Simple u r not so not r we.

Yr per capita and others r just jokes and propaganda.....We all know that is happening in Indian Occupied kashmir

Yes we know that facts and figures are always Joke for the people like You. That is why a person like you can take pride in shameful deeds of Killing the Innocent civilians.

You ignored all my question.

Now troll happily & expose yourself.

1370873255-indian-air-force-show-off-their-skills-for-the-golden-jubilee_2139441.jpg

1370873262-indian-air-force-show-off-their-skills-for-the-golden-jubilee_2139444.jpg

1370873257-indian-air-force-show-off-their-skills-for-the-golden-jubilee_2139442.jpg

1370873277-indian-air-force-show-off-their-skills-for-the-golden-jubilee_2139455.jpg

:rofl:

who told u he was commander of ISI analysis wing??

These things r kept very secret even the bureaucracy of Pakistan dont know abt it only the DG ISI knows.

And u sitting in our Enemy Country know it:lol:

Gen Aziz was not even part of the 4 core Generals who made such a plane in 99.

Like i said he is an individual just like Gen Kishan Pal who even was field Commander in conflict from indian side hence his say contains more credibility. But still i showed u his video because we Officially accept it as our defeat!!!

This is the difference b/w Official Word and individual's Words. And if there r few people who believe that Gen Aziz is right then so r few people in yr country who believe that Kishan Pal is right too.

We live in such an age what people can do down to the most cheapest ways to sell their books or gain publicity.

Nothing to be concerned for.

he himself tell that he was the commander in isi's analysis wing .
watch this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha:

Kid dont embarrass yrself here just because i called u a better person doesnt mean u keep on exposing yr cheap rants everywhere.

If Yr Hindu terrorist organizations r political then we can say same abt Taliban too who were ruling Afg before Americans arrive.

A terrorist is a terrorist political or not.

And Kiddo just Think before u talk because the person yr talking abt is a Azad Kashmiri whose ancestors fought for liberation of Kashmir.

We all r watching what is happening in right now as we speak also and with these rough situations we r in there is no way we can do these things in there.

Also the area is part of Pakistan and what we had been doing before r total legitimate as we r merely trying to liberate our homeland from tyrants........

If what we r doing is wrong then the Allied Support and help in WWII with Partisans is also illegal against Third Reich.....

Which obviously is not neither is accepted wrong by every int. community.

So u all can cry elsewhere but in Pak Military Forum we will not appreciate this attitude.

Shiv Sena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and don't compare shiv sena with taliban. it is not my concern if you don't understand the difference between terrorist group and political party.

Shiv Sena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and don't compare shiv sena with taliban. it is not my concern if you don't understand the difference between terrorist group and political party.

Wikipedia:omghaha:

Seriously u indians need to change yr attitude if u want better relations with us and wants us to take actions against yr terrorists then u need to eliminate our terrorists yr society first.
Dont try to make us a fool.
Political or no makes no difference.

he himself tell that he was the commander in isi's analysis wing .
watch this video.

Oh meri jan what r u a teenager?

I told u that the intel services and ranks in it r kept very secret nobody knows abt them or can u tell me who is commander of yr intel. services analytical wing???

No u cant even if ur a PM u still might not be knowing, thats how things r so secretive abt them.

Just i had showed u a video of indian media of Lt Gen Pal so have u showed me a video of him from our media.

But like i said before people can sometimes go down into very cheap levels so confidently specially when they know because of secrecy of matters nobody will debug their claims. U dont see or aspect DG ISI to react and give a statement to burst his claims!!!!

In the End he is trying to sell his book by sensationalizing it and other Kishan Pal is saying that to gain Publicity.

Thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wikipedia:omghaha:

Seriously u indians need to change yr attitude if u want better relations with us and wants us to take actions against yr terrorists then u need to eliminate our terrorists yr society first.
Dont try to make us a fool.
Political or no makes no difference.
Equating the Shiv Sena to the Taliban or terrorists is utterly absurd pal. I detest the Shiv Sena lot as much as anyone can but I'm not going to claim they are terrorists. They contest elections and are a DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

The case of Pakistan and the Taliban is VERY different, sometimes there just aren't any parallels between the two nations.

Yes we know that facts and figures are always Joke for the people like You. That is why a person like you can take pride in shameful deeds of Killing the Innocent civilians.

You ignored all my question.

Now troll happily & expose yourself.

LOL Facts Ehhh!!!!

Kiddo what i had posted in reply to u were also facts and i will certainly ignore a person who thinks Pakistan had Occupied even K-2 As well:omghaha:

That was most epic.

So if u mean this trolling then be it.

Equating the Shiv Sena to the Taliban or terrorists is utterly absurd pal. I detest the Shiv Sena lot as much as anyone can but I'm not going to claim they are terrorists. They contest elections and are a DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

The case of Pakistan and the Taliban is VERY different, sometimes there just aren't any parallels between the two nations.

Oho Kya Baat ha aj to barry barry log mery post a reply kr rahy hain.:lol:

i Feel honored.

I made myself clear, democracy or no democracy none matters as far as we r concern. There r no good terrorist or bad terrorist.

Just like yr country has always been saying.

I made myself clear u take down our terrorists then we take yrs.

that includes all the terrorist organizations with in india ie Shev Sehna, VHP, Bajrangdali, RSS, BJP etc etc

Oho Kya Baat ha aj to barry barry log mery post a reply kr rahy hain.:lol:

i Feel honored.

I made myself clear, democracy or no democracy none matters as far as we r concern. There r no good terrorist or bad terrorist.

Just like yr country has always been saying.

I made myself clear u take down our terrorists then we take yrs.

that includes all the terrorist organizations with in india ie Shev Sehna, VHP, Bajrangdali, RSS, BJP etc etc
I see, this is the latest defence by the Pakistani state is it? Trying to equate legitimate political parities in India to terrosit groups like TTP and LeT? This is a pathetic assertion.

Yes there are Hindu extremists but they have no links to established political parties in India and are "lone wolfs". This is not the case in Pakistan.

I see, this is the latest defence by the Pakistani state is it? Trying to equate legitimate political parities in India to terrosit groups like TTP and LeT? This is a pathetic assertion.

Yes there are Hindu extremists but they have no links to established political parties in India and are "lone wolfs". This is not the case in Pakistan.

:lol: Kiddo

U want us to take actions against the one u r only concern from ie LeT etc.

And the way yr defending these terrorists who r involved in Muslim blood in yr country+harassment of our National and the Muder of 68 Pakistanis in Samjhota Express. And still u want to call them Cute little angels:disagree:

Kiddo i have made myself clear u take our terrorist first then we take yours, simple.

The way we see it its rather a new way of Indian Defense in the things which they dont want to happen in their country then they put these Terrorists forward to do their dirty work for them under the shadow of ''democracy''.

:lol: Kiddo

U want us to take actions against the one u r only concern from ie LeT etc.

And the way yr defending these terrorists who r involved in Muslim blood in yr country+harassment of our National and the Muder of 68 Pakistanis in Samjhota Express. And still u want to call them Cute little angels:disagree:

Kiddo i have made myself clear u take our terrorist first then we take yours, simple.

The way we see it its rather a new way of Indian Defense in the things which they dont want to happen in their country then they put these Terrorists forward to do their dirty work for them under the shadow of ''democracy''.

India IS and WILL "take care of its business" regardless of their religion, colour, creed, caste etc.

Until you have Indian terror camps sitting in J&K launching infiltration attempts into "Azad" Kashmir with the IA providing covering fire for these groups- I'd suggest you keep the analogies to a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom