What's new

Indian slave mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese are biggest wannabe western people. Infact, there is nothing Chinese left in Chinese culture except for Chinese food and Chinese symbols, rest is aping the Western Culture. Listen to Chinese music, there is nothing Chinese in Chinese music.
Pop music is over the world. Vienna is the city of music, if you come here and have a look, most of the time people also only listen to pop. A lot of Chinese traditional instruments are still played by poeple, Guqin, Guzheng, Erhu, Dizi...You can search related video on Youtube. With the rising economy, traditional music is reviving. More and more children learn traditional instruments. Even in the pop music which you claimed 'has nothing Chinese', there are a lot of Chinese elements. The most popular star in China is Jay Chou, he composed a lot of songs featured as 'Chinese style', which are loved by us. So before expressing your view maybe you should know what you are talking about.

As for the culture, we can read ancient books, we can appreciate the beauty of poems written in Tang dynasty, the beauty of song poems composed in Song dynasty, the great novels and drama. In our daily life, we speak idioms existing for three thousands years, read the folk stories, learn the etiquette.

There is nothing Chinese in China? No, you are wrong. Chinese culture is in our vein.

Since India was created by the west, its natural for its people wanting to be like west. Its so pathetic that some Indians even went on storm front and showing support for them. Indians need self respect of themselves and people of South Asia. A lot of issues with Pakistan could be stem from lack of respect for other South Asians in general.
Since China was created by the Japan, its natural for its people wanting to be like Japanese. Its so pathetic that some Chinese even went on storm front and showing support for them. Chinese need self respect of themselves and people of South Asia. A lot of issues with India, Japan, Philipines could be stem from lack of respect for other South Asians in general.

3rd world countries are way behind in art, music, fashion, media, and specially science and since all of the new technology is coming from west and with it comes the culture of using that technology, so we either step up in creative activity or shut up and use what they are creating. Example is Chinese film industry where a country of 1.4 billion cannot come up with original topics for their movies and still making movies on 50s subject or copying new ideas from hollywood

You should be ashamed to say this you compare an ingrained attitude of nations to worship others with the murder of innocents because of a few bought stooges. Its sickening that people even mock the victims by claiming they want to be droned.
On topic, Its not just an Indian phenomena all colonized states are somewhat guilty of this behaviour.

I am just dishing out what the Chinese trolls and Pakistani trolls do. If you can't take it, it's simple, don't dish it out.

If you don't want me to besmirch the memories of the drone victims, which I didn't, then the Pakistani trolls here will do well to remember to not besmirch the people in India who struggle to earn a living.

What's wrong with you? Next time remember take some pills before you hang out, mental retard is a hard sickness.

Well should have thought about that before you Chinese trolls posted things.

As I mentioned before, if you can't take it, don't troll. Suck it up and move on.

Since China was created by the Japan, its natural for its people wanting to be like Japanese. Its so pathetic that some Chinese even went on storm front and showing support for them. Chinese need self respect of themselves and people of South Asia. A lot of issues with India, Japan, Philipines could be stem from lack of respect for other South Asians in general.

Modern China is the creation of world powers like USSR, Britain and America, who liberated China from the Japanese. China as a united country never existed before 1950 when Communist consolidated all of them under one government rule. Although I am not counting Taiwan, Hongkong and Macau to this.

Modern China is the creation of world powers like USSR, Britain and America, who liberated China from the Japanese. China as a united country never existed before 1950 when Communist consolidated all of them under one government rule. Although I am not counting Taiwan, Hongkong and Macau to this.
Dont answer, just reply them in the same way.

Well should have thought about that before you Chinese trolls posted things.

As I mentioned before, if you can't take it, don't troll. Suck it up and move on.

Shut up your fvcking mouth ,troll. I just post some videos. Which word above insult you? Did I ever insult you or your country? Pls don;t aim at me. Get the fvck off here, fck you a$$ h0le, fck you rubbish. You reply to the wrong person.

I post some songs, these songs fcked you, right? How did they fcked you? Just open your eyes and see my previous posts and find any trolling post against your country.So fck your curry a$$, tresh.Next time open your fcking eyes big enough and recognize who is trolling and who is not.

Last edited:
@StarCraft_ZT ,

A very poor attempt at insults. I expected better quality insults.

But then again, I don't expect anything original from the Chinese here. Just like your products that you sell, it is cheap and ineffective.

Indian slave mentality :lol:.

Chinese are the biggest copycats there are. They lack individuality and are the best slaves western firms use to manufacture their electronic goods.

@StarCraft_ZT ,

A very poor attempt at insults. I expected better quality insults.

But then again, I don't expect anything original from the Chinese here. Just like your products that you sell, it is cheap and ineffective.

Indian slave mentality :lol:.

Chinese are the biggest copycats there are. They lack individuality and are the best slaves western firms use to manufacture their electronic goods.

Yes, your are right, you can do anything you like, but it has nothing to do with me. Enough, stop quote me.

Oh my god. You're a shame of this forum. China is created by Japan?

And there're some people claiming that China was created by Britain, America. Please wake up. Yes, they helped us defeat Japan, but that doesn't mean China was created by them. USSR would never defeat Germany if there no help from America and UK, USSR's land was occupied by Germany. So in your logic, USSR was created by UK and America? Ridiculous.

I am just dishing out what the Chinese trolls and Pakistani trolls do. If you can't take it, it's simple, don't dish it out.

If you don't want me to besmirch the memories of the drone victims, which I didn't, then the Pakistani trolls here will do well to remember to not besmirch the people in India who struggle to earn a living.

If you can compare the two then you are on the same level that you accuse those people of being. Don't bring you're "if you can't take this" narrative if you mock at a drone victim people are going to respond and i responded in a civil manner unlike you who used such an event to score a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom