What's new

Indian School Stops Pakistani Veiled-Girl From Attending Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
O I forgot, there is a Hindu President, a Muslim Vice president, a Sikh Prime Minister, a Sikh Army Chief?, an Italian born Christian reincarnated Rano of Jhansi heading the secular richest party.

And ofcourse BJP is just in opposition and heads some states.

Sorry, I just should have noted Indic and Dharmic and not hindutvadi.

How many miniority PMs,Presidents or Cabinet Ministers in your country?

When I know stuff, why talk to talking turnips.

I am glad you know more than the people living there for hundreds of years..Its good for your ego more than anything else.

I never said that Pakistan does not have problems. If you would have read what I wrote, I said we have our problems and we are trying to eradicate these.

And I too don't want to harm India in any way, when you guys are doing it unto yourself.

Yeah we have harmed it and reached here in 60+ years..Lets see where we land up in the next 10-15 years.

The Y thing that you have mentioned is the result of visiting some other parochially indulgent and mutually praising Indian Hindu groups type forums.

I am sorry this is the only forum i am a member of...I dont have the luxury of time on my side.

Rule or no rule, the school is Private and religion based school, if the Muslims have problem they can just quit. Christian schools don't allow the practice of wearing of viel, and I know because of I have studied in Christian based schools. They allow people to cover their heads but not the whole face. If the father feels offended then why did he enter his daughter to a Christian based school in place of a Government run or Muslim run. There many Muslim school that may allow this practice but as a Christian it is not something people follow.

No one covers face. Still they dont allow. Even when those nuns are covering their head.

No one covers face. Still they dont allow. Even when those nuns are covering their head.

there are no nuns in Indian schools in kuwait !!!

This news it propaganda Crap...........Indian School allows hijab [ but open face] .............Carmel and don bosco might not...they state their dress code ....irrespective of religion all have to follow the dress code

FYI most indian students in kuwait are Xian and muslims...then only hindus ...........hence its impossible to this crappy news to be true !!!

are u equating nuns to a 9 year old kid? I remember nuns going to college to study in Bangalore - they wear simple clothes but never their traditional dress.

kṣamā;3392210 said:
Looks like the ***** have improved there intellect, 4 page down still no one has brought up "Nuke the India/Hindoo school with our new BF nukes !!". Bravo. Bravo.

But they still have to improve. I am still to find a poster to answer my question "How on earth did they deduce that the teacher was 'Bigoted Indian/Hindoo ?"
'

No idea !! most indian teachers in kuwait are either Xian mallus ,or north inidan hindus..or muslims from all over....bhoris i saw many !........................seems by saying they are hindus...it may be easy to get support i guess !!

Just one question do Mullah's will allow a Hindu or christan girl wearing jeans or skirt to enter into Islamic schools...

I simply do not care to do the "politically correct" thing here. Forcing a 9 year old girl to wear a veil (ostensibly to preserve modesty) is rubbish,stupid & ridiculous. I will call it out the way I see it in this case regardless of whether my opinion meets with your approval or not....and no I will not respect your "culture" on this one, just like I would not have respected the culture of "Sati" if someone insisted on enforcing it now..

You would say the same thing even if it was not 9 year old. Veil for 9 year old is not compulsory. I dont think she would have been wearing a full veil. Like other guy who posted a veiled girl and said "This is what she was wearing". You guys always tend to mix hijab and veil.
You dont need respect then, But you should also not cry about the people who doesnt respect others culture. It might be moghal kings who found temples in that way.

You would say the same thing even if it was not 9 year old. Veil for 9 year old is not compulsory. I dont think she would have been wearing a full veil. Like other guy who posted a veiled girl and said "This is what she was wearing". You guys always tend to mix hijab and veil.
You dont need respect then, But you should also not cry about the people who doesnt respect others culture. It might be moghal kings who found temples in that way.

No one gives a cr@p about moghuls they were looters and killers. The simple point is if someone finds that their religion is not accepted in a particular place they can always move to a place which matches their culture. It's a private Christian school with a uniform dress code one cannot go there dressed in something other than the school uniform.

No one gives a cr@p about moghuls they were looters and killers. The simple point is if someone finds that their religion is not accepted in a particular place they can always move to a place which matches their culture. It's a private Christian school with a uniform dress code one cannot go there dressed in something other than the school uniform.

Thats fine, i would agree. Instead f discussing about why she dress, and commenting on entire community.
If the dress code is mentioned then there is no point going there.
But other guy whom i replied first posted wrong info, what was the need of it?

What kind of pervert thinks a 9 year old needs a burqa to stop men from staring at her...

Do not want to follow the dress code of school?
Better change ur school !! I am sure there a lotta muslim schools available in kuwait....

What kind of pervert thinks a 9 year old needs a burqa to stop men from staring at her...

you live in US and you are asking that question!!
guess you dont read news or local TV channels

Man I must say Pakistanis just cannot live without India, They listen to Indian songs, watch Indian movies,are
desperate to visit to India, In US try to pass off themselves as Indians.
Now in Kuwait they could have send their kid to any Arab school but here also
they send their kid to an Indian school.
It has been over 60 years since we were partitioned it's time they stopped clinging to their Indian identity and
join their Ummah brothers in Arab world, where you guys belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom