What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

Kasab was Indian made & portrayed as Pakistani.

Congrats You won my award for the best Conspiracy theorist for the Year :cheers::cheers:. I am predicting your next theory will be Zardari is an RAW agent then Sun sets at east..... I am waiting mate

Dont worry nobody will see your post...everybody knows that Sarabjeet was a farmer who accidently crossed the border like two days back two Pakistani former crossed the border but India returned them to Pakistan after investigation..but same did not happen in Sarabjeet case...because Pakistan wanted to prove to the world that India is also doing terrorism in Pakistan...Sarabjeet became victim of it....and finally instead of hanging as per Pakistani law...he was murdered....brought more shame for Pakistan..

That's what I was thinking not a single pakistani replied to my post. I even provided a pakistani news website link else they would say Indian media is making up stories.
Why no one is answering that if the main witness himself retacted from his statement does that not does that not make the case against him invalid and proves his innocence.

I consider the case of Sarabjit Singh riddled with questions. In my opinion, he was a scapegoat. There is little logic otherwise to use Indian citizens to place bombs in a hostile country especially when RAW could have paid people in Pakistan to do that. However, even if I accept that a Pakistani view might be different, there is still a matter of atleast trying the case & executing the sentence in a civilised manner. This was not it & as I have said earlier, people who celebrate such a manner of death show where they stand at a human/civilisational level.

Lozzz on your mentality, you people always show your selves as innocent & humble people in the world, nothing new.

India is already financing & helping rented TTP, plus India is also helping Baloch rented terrorists. So you can STFU.

And close the case, it isn't as if a prison fight doesn't happen anywhere in the world.

It is closed though I'm a bit surprised that you so willing to accept that simplistic version. Way too many questions in that narrative. However, as you said it is over & done with (except for the television anchors:)) .

Lozzz on your mentality, you people always show your selves as innocent & humble people in the world, nothing new.

India is already financing & helping rented TTP, plus India is also helping Baloch rented terrorists. So you can STFU.

Excellent understanding of my viewpoint. You are obviously a genius.
:yahoo:

I agree with the bolded Part. Ajmal and Afjal too were ordered to be hanged, it took many years to hang them. Its a process it will take time. If he would have been hanged to death , we wouldn't have any issue (Your country your law) but he was killed in cold blood (6 Hired agents Killed him). which is unexpectable.

As I said it is the corrupt govt who mishandled the issue. He should have been hanged long ago.

Huh. Pathetic troll.

Torture or not. He confessed. End of story.

So you should have paid rs25 crore and saved him. Why whine now?

And blah blah continues.
Why the main witness who is a Pakistani said his statements were fabricated and was told to do so?
Army is everything in Pakistan,along with ISI chief justice is at kayani's feet.You like being ignorant?

No wonder Zardari is our president. When the nation is so dumb.

you are also part of it...:omghaha:
oh bhai ek nation ki ghairat ka andaza RIP kehne ya na kehne se nahi..us ki foreign policy,us ka strict reaction dekhne se pata chalti hai...aur pakistani ghairat mund bhi hain aur samjhdaar bhi....ap bilawajhay khaar kahana choro....sarbajeet kaun sa mera mama laga hua hai yaar..jaye bhaaar mai...:D

anyways i am not like them as u have concluded of ur own...

I consider the case of Sarabjit Singh riddled with questions. In my opinion, he was a scapegoat. There is little logic otherwise to use Indian citizens to place bombs in a hostile country especially when RAW could have paid people in Pakistan to do that. However, even if I accept that a Pakistani view might be different, there is still a matter of atleast trying the case & executing the sentence in a civilised manner. This was not it & as I have said earlier, people who celebrate such a manner of death show where they stand at a human/civilisational level.

The highlighted part is true. I do not think a non muslim has ANY chance of justice with Pakistani police. A Pakistani hindu jagdish kumar was beaten to death by his fellow workers in Karachi in 2008, and the police did not charge his killers with murder but with failure to report that blasphemy was underway.

The state of Pakistan has a long way to go before they become civilized.

I clarified my point in post #161. With respect 2 or 6 guys thats what i learnt from news. But your post itself says FIR against 6. Which one is correct 2 or 6?

Woops, typo there, I meant 6.

Kasab was Indian made & portrayed as Pakistani.

Every terrorist is just portraying to be a Pakistani.
From spain to London to Newyork to India to China..everyone portrays to be a Pakistani.Pakistanis are actually the purest and the most peace loving people to have ever existed :D

The highlighted part is true. I do not think a non muslim has ANY chance of justice with Pakistani police. A Pakistani hindu jagdish kumar was beaten to death by his fellow workers in Karachi in 2008, and the police did not charge his killers with murder but with failure to report that blasphemy was underway.

The state of Pakistan has a long way to go before they become civilized.

Uncivlized Indians talking about civility.

irony of fate. rather fat irony

Yeh he was dhoti clad farmer who straid into Pakistani mountains while watering his fields.

just go back and check the decade when he played his role in bombing in Pakistan. There was NO TTP at that time so NO you cant pay much at that time.

Secondly he was a SPY. the punishment for spying is DEATTH.

And who will punish the alleged SPY? Hired killers??

Back
Top Bottom