What's new

Indian RAW Terrorism and Hemant Kakre's assassination in Mumbai Attacks

Riyadh Bhai,

I have also wondered about who REALLY killed Karkare. I have never believed that Brahminist propaganda about how pakistani-muslim freedom fighters from the law-abiding Lashkar-e-Toiba just happened to kill him during the Mumbai Justice Operations. That story is just too convenient to be true.

But I have also wondered about a few more killings, especially of personalities much more important and famous than that poor Karkare-fellow:

1) Who really killed Liaquat Ali Khan? Why?
2) Who really killed Shahnawaz Bhutto? How? Why?
3) Who really Killed Zia-ul-Haq? How? Why?
4) Who really killed Murtaza Bhutto? Why?
5) Who really killed Benazir Zardari? Why?

As you can see, the whole world is so deeply concerned about all these mysterious assasinations happening under the cloak of state-intrigue that the UN has now established an international inquiry because no one believes that we can get anything done by ourselves--

www telegraph co uk /news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/5710093/
UN-opens-inquiry-into-assassination-of-Benazir-Bhutto-in-Pakistan

Do you know of any credible theories on the killings of these famous & important people?

Thank you.

now indians gone call him Zahid hamid of U.s =))
OR christian version of zahid hamid

Riyadh Bhai,

I have also wondered about who REALLY killed Karkare. I have never believed that Brahminist propaganda about how pakistani-muslim freedom fighters from the law-abiding Lashkar-e-Toiba just happened to kill him during the Mumbai Justice Operations. That story is just too convenient to be true.

But I have also wondered about a few more killings, especially of personalities much more important and famous than that poor Karkare-fellow:

1) Who really killed Liaquat Ali Khan? Why?
2) Who really killed Shahnawaz Bhutto? How? Why?
3) Who really Killed Zia-ul-Haq? How? Why?
4) Who really killed Murtaza Bhutto? Why?
5) Who really killed Benazir Zardari? Why?

As you can see, the whole world is so deeply concerned about all these mysterious assasinations happening under the cloak of state-intrigue that the UN has now established an international inquiry because no one believes that we can get anything done by ourselves--

www telegraph co uk /news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/5710093/
UN-opens-inquiry-into-assassination-of-Benazir-Bhutto-in-Pakistan

Do you know of any credible theories on the killings of these famous & important people?

Thank you.

Nice going Indian false flagger...

Total Post 1.

Did you decide to start a new account as a Pakistani just to TROLL. You Indian TROLLS are so Pathetic , it is sickening.

And Imam Bukhari ? Really ?

Are you pretending to be the Imam Bukhari of Jamia Masjid of Dehli.

Is that the level of your Imagination ?

Total Post 1.

Did you decide to start a new account as a Pakistani just to TROLL. You Indian TROLLS are so Pathetic , it is sickening.

And Riyadh Haq with total post count of 3 is a world renowned expert who has "credible reports" that to get an Indian passport you have to swear that you believe in Lord Rama and if you don't you get a different passport. :lol:

I think he confused India with Pakistan where you have to declare Mirza Ghoulam Ahmed as an Imposter while applying for a passport

karkare died of natural causes .. ie because of pak sponsored terrorism which is nowadays considered natural in india.

Total Post 1.

PLEASE, I request you to stop this business of Takfiri.

I am Pakistani. The only reason I asked those questions of Riyadh Bhai is because I feel very strongly that we spend too much time investigating what happened in India, Bangladesh, UK, US, Palestine and not enough time looking into what has happened and what is happening in our own country.

It is because of this time-consuming obsession with events in other countries that we have little idea about what our own puppet-masters are doing to Pakistan. My intention was to wake-up people like Riyadh Bhai and make them look at all the nefarious activities happening in our beloved Pakistan. Pakistan Paindabad!

PS: No, I have no relation to anyone in Dehli. I use the handle "Imam Bukhari" after my hero, the author of the most famous Sahih Hadith. I could have used Imam Muslim or Imam Bin Khuzaimah, but I find the former verbose, although sahih, and the second one not quite sahih, even though a good writer. So I settled for "Imam Bukhari". I hope that clarifies the situation and prevents any further takfiri finger-pointing in this forum.

Mumbai's Puzzle Points to Indian Culpability

The Mumbai-attacks plot is thickening by the day. Several names and details are emerging that seem to implicate Indians, Kashmiris and India's Intelligence Bureau.

For example, Calcutta police arrested Mukhtar Ahmed, an Indian Muslim, for procuring SIM cards for the Mumbai terror group without knowing that he was an undercover operative, according to a BBC report. He was on a long-term mission with police in Indian-administered Kashmir. Senior intelligence sources say a "high-value asset" has been blown and his family put at risk.

Police arrested four Indian Muslims for alleged involvement in a planned attack on Mumbai as early as February, a senior police officer who handled the case told The Times Friday.

One of them, Faheem Ahmed Ansari, was carrying a fake Pakistani passport and a list and maps of nine targets in southern Mumbai, including the Taj Mahal hotel and other sites attacked last week, the officer said. Ansari was born in a slum in Mumbai and was recruited by LeT when he took a job as a mechanic at a printing press in Dubai in December 2005, according to reports. He was taken by boat to the Pakistani port of Karachi a year later and then on to an LeT training camp in Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistan-controlled Kashmir.

The revelation appears to undermine India’s assertion that the attack on Mumbai last week, in which 171 people were killed, was planned and executed only by Pakistani members of the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT).

The Times further reports that security officials and experts have told the Indian Government that it faces a growing threat from home-grown Islamic militants recruited from the country’s 150 million-strong Muslim population.

According to a report produced by a committee led by a former Indian chief justice, Rajender Sachar, Muslims are now worse off than the Dalit caste, or those called untouchables. Some 52% of Muslim men are unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men. Among Muslim women, 91% are unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women. Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 are illiterate. While making up 11% of the population, Muslims account for 40% of India’s prison population. Meanwhile, they hold less than 5% of government jobs.

As the world focuses on the Pakistan and its possible role in support of LeT, it's important to also recognize India's intelligence agencies' involvement in promoting trouble in South Asian region. India's RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) involvement in Bangladesh, supporting both secular forces and the area's Hindu minority has been mentioned by Federation of American scientists (FAS). The involvement of RAW in East Pakistan is said to date from the 1960s, when RAW supported Mujibur Rahman, leading up to his general election victory in 1970. RAW also provided training and arms to the Bangladeshi freedom fighters known as Mukti Bahini. RAW's aid was instrumental in Bangladesh's gaining independence from Pakistan in 1971.

RAW has had a significant role in the creation of Sri Lankan terror outfits. During the course of its investigation the Jain Commission received testimony on the official Indian support to the various Sri Lankan Tamil armed groups in Tamil Nadu. From 1981, RAW and the Intelligence Bureau established a network of as many as 30 terrorist training camps for these groups in India. Centers were also established at the high-security military installation of Chakrata, near Dehra Dun, and in the Ramakrishna Puram area of New Delhi. This clandestine support to the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), some of whom were on the payroll of RAW, was later suspended. Starting in late 1986 the Research and Analysis Wing focused surveillance on the LTTE which was expanding ties with Tamil Nadu separatist groups. Rajiv Gandhi sought to establish good relations with the LTTE, even after the Indian Peace Keeping Force [IPKF] experience in Sri Lanka. But the Indian intelligence community failed to accurately assess the character of the LTTE and its orientation in India and its political leaders. The LTTE assassination of Rajiv Gandhi was apparently motivated by fears of a possible re-induction of the Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) in Sri Lanka and a crackdown on the LTTE network in Tamil Nadu, according to FAS.

An FAS report says Pakistan has accused RAW of sponsoring sabotage in its Punjab province, where it has been supporting the Seraiki movement, "providing financial support to promote its activities in Pakistan and organizing an International Seraiki Conference in Delhi in November December 1993". It adds: "RAW has an extensive network of agents and anti-government elements within Pakistan, including dissident elements from various sectarian and ethnic groups of Sindh and Punjab." There are also reports of RAW involvement in Baluchistan and Afghanistan to attack Pakistani interests. Throughout the Afghan war, FAS report says “the RAW was responsible for the planning and execution of terrorist activities in Pakistan” to deter Pakistan from supporting the Afghan liberation movement against India’s ally, the Soviet Union. The assistance provided to the RAW by the KGB enabled it to “arrange terrorist attacks in Pakistani cities throughout the Afghan war.”

It appears that the Indian investigators of Mumbai are operating with only a few pieces of a much larger and more complex puzzle of the tragic terror attacks in Mumbai. What is needed is a broader, more independent, high-level investigation that also looks into the role of Indian intelligence agencies before, during and after Mumbai attacks. Just based on the few reported pieces of this large and complex puzzle, it appears India must take responsibility for the horrible treatment of its Muslim minority and the role its security officials and intelligence agencies have played in their dealings with unsavory characters and gangs involved in domestic and international terror.

According to a report produced by a committee led by a former Indian chief justice, Rajender Sachar, Muslims are now worse off than the Dalit caste, or those called untouchables. Some 52% of Muslim men are unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men. Among Muslim women, 91% are unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women. Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 are illiterate. While making up 11% of the population, Muslims account for 40% of India’s prison population. Meanwhile, they hold less than 5% of government jobs.[/B]

NOTE: Once again, the sole purpose of this post is to encourage our people to look inside our own "gireban".

Riyadh Bhai,

I agree with you that all these Indian Government Official Reports are absolutely damning of the horrific circumstances of Christians, Sikhs, Muslims, Untouchables, Neo-buddhists, Jains, Tamils, Nagas, Meites and also equally critical of the role of the intelligence/RAW in dubious activities all over the world---but-- at least they HAVE these open investigations and public reports in their country.

So with regard to all these Official INDIAN Commissions, Committees, Investigations and Reports that we just love to quote as Pakistanis, have we ever wondered: Where are OUR Official Commissions, Committees, Investigations and Reports?

The last real independent one was the 1971 Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report, which was supressed for more than 30 years! The only way the world came to know what was in it was when INDIA TODAY magazine managed to get a leaked copy from inside high-levels of OUR country's goverment and published it in INDIA. What? What? We have to get our OWN government's Official Commission-Report on the single most disastrous event in our country's history after the partition from THE INDIAN PRESS? And that too after more that 30 years? Doesn't this strike any of us as fundamentally INSANE? What is going on in our country? Is everyone asleep? Or are we just too busy arguing about whether to cross our hands or hold them to the sides during prayers?

What if, like India, we authorize real commissions, committees and investigations by independent judicial experts to look into the situation in our country? What would their reports say? Would we be allowed to see our own equivalents of Sachar, Jain, Mandal etc Reports?

How are the Pasmanda/Ajlaf/Arzal muslims doing in Pakistan? How are our Christians, Shia, Muhajirs, Ismailis, Hindus & Ahmadis doing? What is the haalaat of women in Pakistan? How much power does our Army really have in influencing the government during the periods of non-military rule? What is the role of the ISI, how much money do they get and from what sources? Is the ISI under some sort of external control? How much politicial power is in the hands of the Waderas? What has been the effect of the continuation of Jagirdari/Zamindari on the fabric of Pakistani Society? Has the extraordinary power of the feudals hampered the industrialization of Pakistan? All of these are excellent subjects for Independent Commissions to investigate and make public their findings without government or Army/ISI interference.

But this has never happened. Does anyone think it is likely to happen anytime soon?

I think that as Pakistanis we should actively seek the facts about what is going on in OUR OWN country behind the veils of Government/Army secrecy. However damning these Official Government Reports in India might be, at least they have these investigations, studies, analyses and open-publications in their country. We have nothing in our country. Absolutely nothing. It is pitch dark, and we cannot really see anything. And that is why we are always looking over the border and discussing events in India.

I will leave all of you to reflect on this.

Few Pakistanis have habit of reinventing a new wheel every three months.

It is counter productive to Pakistanis to not have clarity on things, then having dilemma on how to proceed further or handle it, but having independent theories feed by many vested interests, not backed by actions and acceptances of your own Govt.

Why congress in power will let loose so called Hindu group and wouldn't use Pakistani (Zaid Hamid) version of 26/11 to send BJP and other Hindu organizations back to oblivion once and forever because they had overwhelming backing of angry Indians to punish to perpetrators at any cost after 26/11 .

You guys can not handle propaganda of your own out-law groups who after attacking your own army feed masses to their satisfaction that it was a job of CIA, RAW and Mossad.

Back
Top Bottom