What's new

Indian RAW Spy Agent Arrested in Sindh

Looks like a fraud news.. With the limelight on Pakistani Army and ISI's tactics of abducting and killing Pakistani civilians, it seems that the military establishment in Pakistan has switched to this tactic of accusing the Pakistani citizens they want to kill as RAW agents to avoid the hue and cry...

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I guess. Would you like a biscuit for your observation?

and tea :)

Looks like a fraud news.. With the limelight on Pakistani Army and ISI's tactics of abducting and killing Pakistani civilians, it seems that the military establishment in Pakistan has switched to this tactic of accusing the Pakistani citizens they want to kill as RAW agents to avoid the hue and cry...

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

yes yes fake news man .BTW i see when you jumping on ISI agent news in india . can you tell me you go confirm by yourself before jumping on it ?:D

I feel sorry for the poor pakistani who got caught. Can't imagine what the poor SOB did to deserve this.

There r about thousands of spies in pakistan .
Koi farak nahi padta agar aek gaya .

Has he been taken to undisclosed location......

The story has all the typical Pakistani Masala:
1)Evil Hindu Raw planning to destabilize Pakistan.

2)They lured a Kashmiri with money and trained him,but he was suddenly overcome with Ummahness.

3)At the same time Hyd DGP showed of his skill by naming a evil RAW officer deepak as the chief conspirator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom