What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Well in general he has a habit of chasing whatever he says like a dog. So I'm guessing if he says it he'll at least stretch himself humongously.

He's a very shrewd man, I'll give you that. But at the moment, he hasn't exactly shown much political capability beyond campaigning and agitation.

But I hope you're right, it's all the better for India if it's true.

True that! @vicky sen has even become a Pappu cheer-boy in hopes that his efforts will make Pappu more popular!:D

Ahh.. isn't that nice! I don't think anyone will envy considering the fact that Pappu is in dire need of yuva josh! Looks like @vicky sen is truly impressed by Pappu's new advert! :P

Last edited:
12088.jpg
rahul-gandhi-jokes.jpg
LMAO EPIC:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lemme ask you something @kbd-raaf . The amount of money that modi's been spending is just unbelievable. I've been in campaigning and I know how much a 100 crores will get you- this is way way way wayyyyyyyyyy above that. According to BJP's declarations they made 900 crores in donations over 5 years. So where is all this cash coming from then? Sure it can't come from known donations- most of that will have to go to running the organization.

Dude...of course..as i said earlier....He is not a saint....but again...if he is not...then tell me who should i vote for?....People who thinks Modi is better is not becuase he is correct in all aspect...Of course not.....But what people and of course i feel is that He has ability and advantage of so many other qualities that made him better than others....So if you would like to convince us that Modi is bad..then tell me who else is there apart from Modi?.....Simply criticizing him does not solve my basic issues that i am facing now....

bhai bjp and rss supporter will never answer u
they will throw back another ? on u

Because you think that RSS is evil where as i think that RSS stands for me and my nation...This is the baisic fundamentals difference between the thoughts of these contrasting opposite camps...So if you think that we are demon, this basically confirms that mindset, that some sections of the people never ever tries to understand any thing good about RSS itself....
See that does not mean that i am saying minoroties are bad which is a soft target that is always presented by the media....

Selective Journalism !!!

BJP will be never against any anti-corruption law which is as per the constitution of India. But paid media & shoot & scoot political personnel always paint it differently.

The Bill was introduced in the State Assembly of Odisha on 12 February 2014 and it was unanimously passed after a two-day discussion. The bill has similar provisions of Central Act that was passed by the Parliament in December 2013. -

1620551_370009886471999_667132947_n.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
Odisha Lokayukta Bill 2014 passed by the Assembly of the state
----------------------------------------------
Odisha passes Lokayukta Act, first state to do so after Centre's Lokpal Act | Firstpost

One more lie of Mr Kejriwal team exposed by Transparency International India.

Congress knows that they can not stop MODI so they are giving ‪#‎AAP‬ the free ride of their pet ‪#‎paidmedia‬ to brainwash people and stop MODI.

1959353_370104206462567_2073743971_n.jpg

Modi on Budget 2014, its a final act of misery.

Modi_380PTI1.jpg

BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi today criticised Finance Minister P Chidambaram's interim budget, terming it "extremely disappointing" and "UPA's final act of misery after a decade of decay and policy paralysis". Modi, however, welcomed the announcement of One Rank One Pension for defence forces, made by Chidambaram in his vote-on-account presented in the Lok Sabha, tweeting "Belated wisdom finally dawns on our 'hard working' UPA ministers".

"UPA's last vote-on-account is extremely disappointing! It is nothing but a glorified exercise in self-congratulation," the Gujarat chief minister said in a series of tweets. "The only solace one gets from the vote-on-account is that this was UPA's final act of misery after a decade of decay & policy paralysis," Modi said.

"It is upto the people to decide whether the economist PM & FM have been 'hard working' or 'hardly working' in their tenure,:sarcastic::sarcastic: " he further said taking a dig at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Chidambaram. Targetting Chidambaram, Modi said "'Hard working' Finance Minister also joins other illustrious UPA ministers who are seeking refuge in history to judge their 'performance'."

"FM eats up plan exp (expenditure), rolls over Rs 35,000 cr subsidies to next yr to contain fiscal deficit even as non-plan exp (expenditure) overshoots! Real hard work!," he said. On One Rank One Pension' for armed forces, Modi tweeted "I welcome the decision on 'One Rank One Pension' for our servicemen. :cheers:

Belated wisdom finally dawns on our 'hard working' UPA ministers". Modi also tried to negate Chidambaram's claim in the vote-on-account speech that there was no policy paralysis. "FM says 296 projects worth Rs 6.6 lakh crore cleared recently. Why were these projects held back at all? Is it not policy paralysis?," Modi tweeted.

Modi also slammed the finance minister over his remarks on black money. "Mere lip-service by the FM on the return of black money; UPA's lack of commitment towards bringing black money was on display yet again!," he said. The Gujarat chief minister also ticked off the government on the state of employment and manufacturing sector scenario. "While the FM may pat his own back, fact remains that our youth is bearing the brunt of rising unemployment," Modi said giving a link of a newspaper report. "Manufacturing is the Achilles' heel, deceleration in investment in manufacturing worrying...this is result of 'wonders' of UPA's policies," Modi said.

Back
Top Bottom