What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But do you agree with the Prashant Bhushan's statement on Kashmir or for that matter on Nuclear power plant?

Of course I don't. I'm saying let them put it out on the manifesto. Then I have reasons not to vote for them right? Till then you're just speculating.

aap freaks have decided to contest in UP,maharashta,gujarat,karnataka lok sabha seats...these are some crucial states for bjp which can increase their tally to 200+...why don't they contest in states like tamil nadu,andhra pradesh,orissa,west bengal etc...this clearly shows that aap is a b-team of congress..is aap looking for some third front in 2014.

aap freaks have decided to contest in UP,maharashta,gujarat,karnataka lok sabha seats...these are some crucial states for bjp which can increase their tally to 200+...why don't they contest in states like tamil nadu,andhra pradesh,orissa,west bengal etc...this clearly shows that aap is a b-team of congress..is aap looking for some third front in 2014.

yes...third front with congress backing ....

1558498_199863716885155_839186326_n.jpg

LOL Congress...

BJP has launched mobile app India 272+ for Android users. Nothing for the Windows phone users. They hate minorities everywhere.....

I urge all PDF guys To Please Send SMS to all their contacts(near elections) to Vote 4 MODI and encourage their families and relatives to also do the same,add a line in the end to ask them for forwarding the message to others.

Vote for any regional party in assembly but for national parties in GE.

Last edited:
It means TDP is in NDA ?

TDP was always in the bag since Jagan's release from the jail & announcement of Telangana. Now they are using Modi's image in AP somehow to neutralize Jagan Reddy's rise. Don't know how well this will succeed.. but I still think best bet for BJP is to rope in Jagan Reddy's YSR Congress as well, since they will undoubtedly come out as the strongest regional player in AP.

@Nair saab whats BJPs position in South I don't know much . Which party can go with BJP and on how many seats BJP can fight out of extra 100 seats which they are claiming to contest ?

Overall how many possible seats for modi from south

TDP was always in the bag since Jagan's release from the jail. Now they are using Modi's image in AP somehow to neutralize Jagan Reddy's rise. Don't know how well this will succeed.. but I still think best bet for BJP is to rope in Jagan Reddy's YSR Congress as well, since they will undoubtedly come out as the strongest regional player in AP.

tdp is allying with bjp mainly to safeguard the party in telangana region.... where bjp has a reasonably good presence in the hyderabad and the districts surrownding it... and this is the only region where this combo could gain max as most of the seemandhra people settled in hyd and surrownding areas are going to vote for tdp where as the youth are going to vote for bjp .... even in the past 2009 election the combined voteshare of bjp and tdp exceeded that of the winning candidate in the constituencies of hyd....

when it comes to jagan , he has virtually no presence in the t region andhis efforts to be the solo champion of seemandhra uprising isn't bearing any fruit and his image is fastly fading away as the people started realising that ysrcp is a b team of cong...as recently as today the candidate supported by ysrcp lost bitterly in apngo's election even after the party pumped huge amounts of money ... jagan is a mulayam/mayawati of a.p u could use cbi to get his parties support , but that isn't the case with tdp ... though tdp took some beatings in the recent past it is still one of the strongest party in a.p..

p.s : jagan is a christian convert and he hates hinduism , alligning with him for polls would be the biggest mistake by bjp they might take his support after polls if needed..

Last edited:
@Nair saab whats BJPs position in South I don't know much . Which party can go with BJP and on how many seats BJP can fight out of extra 100 seats which they are claiming to contest ?

Overall how many possible seats for modi from south
Ok let me answer your question

In Tamilnadu BJP with PMK MDMK(DMDK?) has chances in Kaniyakumari, Coimbatore, Tiruchi, Tirupur & Nilgiris.In these BJP can win 1-2.

Vote share of BJP is around 8-9%

52c657a565385.png

In Andhra BJP(With TDP) has chances to win 3-5 seats(At present).

In Kerala it has a chance in 0-1 seats.

In Karnatka with return of Yeddy ,anything between 12-18 is possible.

Back
Top Bottom