What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Can you imagine that Odisha has a vote share of 25% for BJP as per the survey by IBN live..Still then they are not focousing on this state...And on top of that in last election they did not win any seat from Odisha...

BJP need a strong local network and good leadership to convert Namo factor into vote.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 17
AAP item girl of politics: chetan bhagat :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

In a first sign indicating a plunge in the popularity of Delhi's favourite political party that came to power with a thumping win against the congress party, criticizms have been pouring in.

This is especially after newly elected Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal took on the cops with his dharna. It's worth mentioning here that kejriwal and his partymen were protesting against the police inaction over the last two days which shut down four metro stations which is the lifeline of the city and also brought normal life to a standstill in the nation's capital.

This has not gone down well with many localities and also celebrities who were hoping for kejriwal to usher in change for the better.

Renowned author Chetan bhagat on Tuesday told an English news channel that he was disappointed with the modus operandi of the aam aadmi party.

"AAP has really let me down. This is not the party I voted for," the author said.

Chetan also called kejriwal's party publicity hungry and attention seeking. In a sharp criticism against the party, the author called AAP the item girl of politics looking for instant attention.

Similar sentiments have been echoed by several delhiites who had seen arvind kejriwal as a messiah of change.

It now remains to be seen if kejriwal will continue with his strategies or take a step back to introsprect what's causing disappointment among people who believed in him and voted him to power.

Chetan Bhagat is an Idiot. I realized that in one of his conversation with Swami Ramdev. How ever he is right here.

Chidambaram accepts cong winning around 100,Chalo 100 to mana :rofl::victory:

He also expressed confidence that Rahul Gandhi would be Prime Minister if Congress comes back to power, saying the young leader as enough "fire in his belly" for the post, although it was unlikely that any party would get majority and polls were likely to throw a "very very fractured mandate".

Chidambaram attacks Modi from Davos; says BJP has a blood-eyed economics model - The Economic Times

He is a Number one Idiot who speak a good english. This guy had been the F M For a very long time. He ruined economy. He does not have any vision. He failed to curtail unplanned expenditure and increase the planned expenditure.

I was talking about the EXTREMELY IMPORTANT video on How to eat fruits and vigetables in your busy schedules. Jesus, don't you even read the posts before replying. Now, unless you want to have CANCER, you might make sure that you a healthy diet!!!!:hang2:

Hey Man,

Why are you not defending Congress? Is there any change of heart ?

just a question guys has any of the allegations against yedyurappa proven in court???

The allegation by Lokayukta thrown away by Karnataka high court in initial hearing.

Last edited:
Actually That will go against BJP...

what ever may be the case with SS... BJP cant simply Drop them... BJP lacks strong Maratha Leaders... But SS still has some strong Maratha faces ... Thats the reason they are ruling BMC for last 27 years continuously.. and ruling BMC itself means ruling a small state like Delhi... old Mumbai alone has 7 MP seats which is equal to Delhi ... leave alone Thane, kalyan, Bhiwandi , Maval and Raigad which again has 5 MP seats ... which comes in Greater Mumbai and Navi Mumbai...

which makes a grand total of 11 seats ... there are many states which less seats then Old Mumbai + Greater Mumbai + Navi Mumbai like Goa 2 MP seats, Delhi 7 MP seats even Punjab has just 13 seats...

Dont just go by the opinion polls... SS still has got lot of Fire Power ... If Anand Dighe was Alive we would have seen SS ruling Maharashtra ...

Anand Dighe has life like image among the Maraths equal to Hindu Hriday samrath Balasheb Thakrey... so much that even Tharkrey family used to feel threatened by him ... there many conspiracy theories like SS themselves where behind his death...

MNS still is a force to recon with ... But they dont have much strong leaders apart Raj Thackrey ... But if MNS takes a Strong View against BJP ... it can do a lot of Damage to BJP... RAJ is still a Hindutva leader which he himself proudly say...

Thank god Raj is soft of Modi ... and considers him a Nationalist Hindutva leader...
SS is strong majorly at Mumbai, Nashik, and Konkan region.. In rest of Maharashtra its about BJP...
In Villages, the politics on caste basis is really damaging the hopes for BJP since people from SC are more inclined towards INC/NCP. Make no mistake about the vote bank of Dalits...
SS has been weaken after death of Balasahab thakare...
In urban region apart from west Maharashtra its mostly BJP. The problem arises in villages where people are not completely aware about national issues.. a 500 Rs note and a bottle of liquor buys of the Vote...
Am from Maharashtra, I know the reality... To all my relative and known friends and peoples, I urge to vote BJP irrespective of candidate...
And Raj is not a a hindutva leader... He is a leader of Local marathi people especially young ones who aspire a carrier/self business..

In Odisha Yes. As per survey, BJP is getting 25% vote. Another 5% swing will get BJP atleast 1/3rd seats.

In Keral and WB, Few percentage swings in favor of BJP will not be sufficient to convert the swing in seats as BJP is getting 10 to 15% votes only.

BJP's Focus should be

1) UP
2) Maharashtra
3) karnataka. If possible ally with JDS.
4) Odisha
5) Bihar
6)AP with Chandra babu or TRC or TRS as all are equally strong.
6) Tamilnadu with alliance with Jaya. If it fails than VIKO.

Go all out in GJ, UP, RJ, DL, HR, PJ, UK, JAMMU, MH, MP, CH, OR, BH, JH, KA.

Get alliances with TDP, DMDK, PMK, IN AP & TN.

WB, KL dont see any alliance chances.

I saw an interesting writing by TOI..... You may like this...:)

A note to our readers: TOI's sole allegiance is to you

It is being said that this paper, after initially supporting AAP, has now 'turned' against it. We were prepared for this. We have been called pro-Congress, anti-Congress, pro-BJP, anti-BJP. We have been accused by some of being cheerleaders for Narendra Modi, and by others of running a campaign against him. And depending on who you listen to, we are either too soft or too hard onRahul Gandhi.

Truth is, we have no political masters, nor do we have any hidden agendas. The only side we take is that of our readers.

We do not seek power or influence despite being by far the world's largest-circulated English newspaper. But we do want to use the columns of this paper to do good. We want to make India a better place for our children; we want them to grow up with hope, not despair.

Our job is to inform, educate, entertain, guide, and above all, help every reader realise his or her full potential. We believe in primacy of the individual over the state, and that democracy in its truest sense is about the power of one. We believe in personal liberty and in freedom of choice. We believe that governments and political leaders are here to serve, not to rule. We believe taxpayers have a right to expect that their money is spent honestly, prudently and wisely—instead of disappearing down the ratholes of sloth, corruption and political handouts. We believe natural resources need to be allocated fairly and transparently. We believe that business, when honestly conducted, is good for the nation. We believe in the creation of opportunity for the greatest number.

We will support Modi, Rahul, Kejriwal and every other politician every time they do the right thing. But no one should expect a blank cheque from us. Our sole allegiance is to our reader, not to any politician or party.

Go all out in GJ, UP, RJ, DL, HR, PJ, UK, JAMMU, MH, MP, CH, OR, BH, JH, KA.

In HR, KA and OR, Alliance are required to wipe out Congress. In PJ and MH allies are already there.

I would like TDP BJP alliance in Ap and with Amma in TN. First seems very much possible where other seems a distance dream.

I saw an interesting writing by TOI..... You may like this...:)

A note to our readers: TOI's sole allegiance is to you

It is being said that this paper, after initially supporting AAP, has now 'turned' against it. We were prepared for this. We have been called pro-Congress, anti-Congress, pro-BJP, anti-BJP. We have been accused by some of being cheerleaders for Narendra Modi, and by others of running a campaign against him. And depending on who you listen to, we are either too soft or too hard onRahul Gandhi.

Truth is, we have no political masters, nor do we have any hidden agendas. The only side we take is that of our readers.

We do not seek power or influence despite being by far the world's largest-circulated English newspaper. But we do want to use the columns of this paper to do good. We want to make India a better place for our children; we want them to grow up with hope, not despair.

Our job is to inform, educate, entertain, guide, and above all, help every reader realise his or her full potential. We believe in primacy of the individual over the state, and that democracy in its truest sense is about the power of one. We believe in personal liberty and in freedom of choice. We believe that governments and political leaders are here to serve, not to rule. We believe taxpayers have a right to expect that their money is spent honestly, prudently and wisely—instead of disappearing down the ratholes of sloth, corruption and political handouts. We believe natural resources need to be allocated fairly and transparently. We believe that business, when honestly conducted, is good for the nation. We believe in the creation of opportunity for the greatest number.

We will support Modi, Rahul, Kejriwal and every other politician every time they do the right thing. But no one should expect a blank cheque from us. Our sole allegiance is to our reader, not to any politician or party.

True...TOI's only allegience is with money ;)

In HR, KA and OR, Alliance are required to wipe out Congress. In PJ and MH allies are already there.

I would like TDP BJP alliance in Ap and with Amma in TN. First seems very much possible where other seems a distance dream.

What about in AB, EF, CD, IJ?

There is a difference in Corruption level. All money straight way used to go into pocket of Congress leaders.

In congress regime work was done on Paper only. In BJP regime there will be some % to pay to party such as 2 to 3%.

Ya but i was not talking about SCAMS .

TDP is on the verge of losing in AP. telangana it will lose anyways. Andhra, it needs Modi's popularity to cash in votes and seats.

withwout an alliance, Modi will survive but TDP will not.

TN, amma is too ambitious to become the PM. I just cant understand politicians like her Mayawati, Mulayam, Arvind, Mamta would like to become PMs!

When will they understand, that to be PM they need a national status like Modi.

SS is strong majorly at Mumbai, Nashik, and Konkan region.. In rest of Maharashtra its about BJP...
In Villages, the politics on caste basis is really damaging the hopes for BJP since people from SC are more inclined towards INC/NCP. Make no mistake about the vote bank of Dalits...
SS has been weaken after death of Balasahab thakare...
In urban region apart from west Maharashtra its mostly BJP. The problem arises in villages where people are not completely aware about national issues.. a 500 Rs note and a bottle of liquor buys of the Vote...
Am from Maharashtra, I know the reality... To all my relative and known friends and peoples, I urge to vote BJP irrespective of candidate...
And Raj is not a a hindutva leader... He is a leader of Local marathi people especially young ones who aspire a carrier/self business..
N o Buddy ... I have lot of MNS friends ... they still are sticking to Hindutva ... Raj himself has said in many speeches about Veer Savarkar and Tilak ...

Even Today if u go in MNS office and complaint about harresment of Hindus by minority ... MNS comes in defence ... I have seen them going against Christian Conversion in Raigad ...

And dont forget Maharashtra is a highly urbanized state ... and Urban areas have equal seats as much as the rural ...

and SS is very strong in Urban areas...

and Konkan, Mumbai Nashik alone make more then 15 seats ... and u forget about Vidharbha...

Back
Top Bottom