What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now come on Confess to me that u where a Congressi Butt. hurt who jumped into AAP and got face kicked ... :D

again wats wong with u guys.....................cant we have a discussion where u guys dont restore to personal attacks???

read the comment u qouted .................my grand dad is a akali .................lol..................and my family has never voted congress ever since 1984

meh...........u still missed the dynasty in nda and drug cartel un by them.............how convinent ?

no i did not , nothing wrong with Dyniastic politics if they are capable , i have issue with Dynastic politcs if some idiots directly gets PM seat

kejriwal is not a politian ...........it will take time for him to understand the things ....how the stuff works.

then he should have stayed in opposition

or the love of god.....its not even a month since he made his govt...............and u want him to do everything in just one day??

He has worsened the situation of Delhi within just a month

eeerrrrrrr...............why u called his law minister a rapist ???? dont get carried away mate

There is a molestation case filed against him by the African woman ... if you make some lady Urinate in public in front of male AAP gundas then you are worse than a rapist

about congress support in govt...................i saw the media where both bjp and congress were pushing them to make govt................and telling them that they are running from responsibility ...............and now when he made .............look what u saying.................its laughable bro.

That's politics for you , and AAP fell right into their Trap , BJP knew big time they could not handle Delhi and they will loose support and this is happening just as predicted. Its AAP's responsibility to run the govt. not sit on Dharna for 10 days while getting payed with Public's tax money

again wats wong with u guys.....................cant we have a discussion where u guys dont restore to personal attacks???

read the comment u qouted .................my grand dad is a akali .................lol..................and my family has never voted congress ever since 1984
LOL and Even my Grand Father Voted for AAP and was a AAPtard like u :cheesy:

no i did not , nothing wrong with Dyniastic politics if they are capable , i have issue with Dynastic politcs if some idiots directly gets PM seat

then he should have stayed in opposition

He has worsened the situation of Delhi within just a month

There is a molestation case filed against him by the African woman ... if you make some lady Urinate in public in front of male AAP gundas then you are worse than a rapist

That's politics for you , and AAP fell right into their Trap , BJP knew big time they could not handle Delhi and they will loose support and this is happening just as predicted. Its AAP's responsibility to run the govt. not sit on Dharna for 10 days while getting payed with Public's tax money

tell this to modi that u guys are ok with dynasty ....................even if dynasty is running drug cartel and gets cm post directly and all his family members gets cabinet

i would love to talk to u soon..................because sometimes laughter is needed in life

till then .............cya

:woot:a quick comment .................this thread was supposed to be regarding modi and bjp.................y u modi lovers talking about kejriwal

BegoGaBIYAAPMLG.jpg

Acting Over ,PACKUP :D

Back
Top Bottom