What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What is people's opinion here about jayalalitha?

Is she any good? Bad for Tamil Nadu?

Because I can't get a read on her

@Chola warrior @Rajaraja Chola

Extremely Patriotic , Knows how to make money for the state . Balances Social spending and economic projects. Infrastructure as far as i have noticed is top Notch and she is very intelligent . Jayalalitha is only other person after Modi whom i trust with this country

Happy Mothers Day

BnVxy03CMAASof8.jpg

India needs a nationalistic leader,not a regionalistic leader like jaya,who only interested in making money..
Are we comparing Jaya n Modi for PM? Definitely No. Jaya n Modi r natural allies and age old friends.

Jaya came out of TN in 2012 for da 1st tym after a decade only in Modi's CM swearing. Jaya will be an important aspect of Modi's govt.

Are we comparing Jaya n Modi for PM? Definitely No. Jaya n Modi r natural allies and age old friends.

Jaya came out of TN in 2012 for da 1st tym after a decade only in Modi's CM swearing. Jaya will be an important aspect of Modi's govt.

So the mild jabs that Jaya took this election season is just posturing?

How is Jaya's party going to fair in this election?

So the mild jabs that Jaya took this election season is just posturing?

How is Jaya's party going to fair in this election?
Obviously dude. Campaign accusations are as per ideologies and mostly on performance. Running a government needs all poosible minds come together. Modi attacked Jaya only on performance compared to Congress who has badly attacked Modi on almost every aspect.

Also, I believe Jaya is going to fair good comparatively. Almost as much to have a significance in any national govt.

Those who still wonder who is better leader b/w Modi & Pappu have to just see the two interviews given to Arnab.

Back
Top Bottom