What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I have a question for you...What is the impression of AAP within minority community?

I had a good opinion about AAP in the begenning. But, once they've aligned with Congress and stating that Modi is corrupt, I lost all faith in them.

Just another congress B team, to stop Modi.

Minorities? AAP is same as COngress on MInorities, secularism.

Congress and BJP both are corrupt....Modi can't even speak correct facts in a speech, too much of hype is not good too

AAP aligned with corrupt congress and naturally becomes corrupt.

I have a question for you...What is the impression of AAP within minority community?

If u check facebook or if you are going by watsapp....or normal people talking at home town...Majority is supporting them. or atleast happy that AAP won. But how much of that turns to vote not sure because, virtually AAP is not present in my place...

As i said earlier, Mulims support congress not because they do good to them. Probably this time if it wasnt modi...most of them would have voted BJP.

I had a good opinion about AAP in the begenning. But, once they've aligned with Congress and stating that Modi is corrupt, I lost all faith in them.

Just another congress B team, to stop Modi.

Minorities? AAP is same as COngress on MInorities, secularism.

AAP aligned with corrupt congress and naturally becomes corrupt.

Alliance? Its the word used by BJP to mislead common people. There is no alliance...or understanding with congress. No portfolio is shared with them. No power sharing with them..No common minimum program. Nothing. All over it...it was general mood in delhi that they wanted government. Probably BJP was the reason for AAP to form government. They challenged...Now that they are so worried that they are singing differnt tune...

Now that AAP is present all over internet and they are strong in internet compared to congress, Modi lies and cleanness will be exposed more sooner...

Saheb who utilized lot of government money to snoop a girl for his own ishq is not corrupt. Even inside a flight (who paid for ticket not sure!). Earlier i thought sahebs principles made him stay out of his wife!

Congress and BJP both are corrupt....Modi can't even speak correct facts in a speech, too much of hype is not good too

No, He is toooo much nationalist....Thats why doesnt even know Gandhi full name....! Probably because his organisation speaks too much about godse.

In his sneering style he once again castigated the Congress for all the ills of Jharkhand’s “backwardness”. He went onto compare Jharkhand’s “development” to that of Chhattisgarh which he claimed was only because Chattisgarh chose the rule of BJP for the last two terms! Factually as well as politically, Modi’s allegations fly in his own face!

Let us briefly recall the history of Jharkhand. This state was created during the NDA government led by BJP at the centre in 2000. Since the time Jharkhand was carved out from the southern districts of Bihar in 2000 , five people have served as the State’s Chief Ministers, during the three assembly terms till 2013. Babulal Marandi and Arjun Munda were the Chief Ministers of BJP, Sibu Soren and Hemant Soren of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM), and one independent Madhu Koda. The table below will show the number of days each one of these parties have ruled Jharkhand (Source – Wikipedia).

Last edited:
In over 13 years of Jharkhand’s existence, BJP has been the ruling party for over 62% of the the time, with their most recent term ending on 18th January 2013! With BJP at helm for majority of the time since the inception of Jharkhand, Modi calling Jharkhand backward would mean pointing a finger at BJP themselves for Jharkhand’s backwardness. Mr Modi while practicing his very conscious election campaign strategy of abuse everyone has inadvertently abused his own party!

However if we dig deeper into the politics of Jharkhand since its inception, Modi’s hypocrisy becomes even more evident. While BJP’s Babulal Marandi was the first Chief Minister of Jharkhand, his party-mate Arjun Munda is the longest-serving CM — over five years, across three terms. BJP toppled its own Chief Minister on 17th March, 2003 to install Arjun Munda who ruled between 18 March 2003 – 2 March 2005. (715 days). The first serious allegation of corruption against any minister was made by BJP’s own ex-CM Babulal Marandi against Arjun Munda in 2004. A newspaper had exposed then land and revenue minister Madhu Singh for demanding a Rs. 50 lakh bribe. This was the period when both at Centre as well as Jharkhand, BJP was ruling.

In May, 2006, former CM of BJP Marandi resigned from the party protesting against corruption of Munda. Munda later became CM between 11 September 2010 – 18 January 2013. In 2011, it was Marandi that had alleged Munda of being involved in a string of scams which were nothing less than the 2G Spectrum scam that drew the attention of all and sundry in the country. Marandi said,

“With a motive to spread corruption, the CM has kept the PWD, Road and Power ministries with himself. This is can be understood from the fact that without even passing a tender, the contract of construction of Kandra-Adityapur road has been given to a company. As a result of which Rs 3,765 crore of people’s hard earned money will go to one company.”

Thus in the short history of 13 years after the creation of Jharkhand, BJP has ruled from the 2000 to January, 2013 with a few breaks due to the toppling of their own Government by their own leaders. Mr Modi seems to be wholly oblivious of the 13 years of rule of BJP and the massive corruptions they indulged in. In the Ranchi meeting of 29th December, 2013, Arjun Munda who has been accused of massive corruption was most visible next to Modi. After looting Jharkhand of its mineral wealth for 13 years, Modi wants the Jharkhandis to “gift” the 14 Lok Sabha seats to BJP!

The most rotten and corrupt party with a established track record of massive corruption abuses Congress of the same – it’s like Pot calling the kettle black. On this occasion however, even factually, Modi is not correct since it was not Congress but BJP which was looting Jharkhan
--Read More At:Modi's Speeches - A Case of Serial Magnum Bloopers or Plain Simple Ignorance? : Truth Of Gujarat

1508974_585970358123586_2041782247_n.png

Don't vote for Congress, NCP, says Maharashtra farmer in suicide note | NDTV.com

ACB starts toll-free number for corruption complaints - Indian Express

Gujarat Police's Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Tuesday launched a toll-free helpline number where people could lodge graft-related complaints against state government officials.

Last edited:
Alliance? Its the word used by BJP to mislead common people. There is no alliance...or understanding with congress. No portfolio is shared with them. No power sharing with them..No common minimum program. Nothing. All over it...it was general mood in delhi that they wanted government. Probably BJP was the reason for AAP to form government. They challenged...Now that they are so worried that they are singing differnt tune...

Congress is supporting AAP in Delhi assembly or not?

YES. And that should answer all your queries.

Stop trying to play a AAPCong bigot!

On this occasion however, even factually, Modi is not correct since it was not Congress but BJP which was looting Jharkhan
--Read More At:Modi's Speeches - A Case of Serial Magnum Bloopers or Plain Simple Ignorance? : Truth Of Gujarat

Truth of gujarat, NDTV, Tehelka, Cobrapost, Gulail :omghaha:

Delhi auto unions ask for subsidy 4.50 rs. threatens to strike ;)

No Arvind should give them free autos with 10Lakhs cash each along with FREE power, FREE water, FREE tvs :haha:

Hardly a day in the office aur Kejriwal ko dast lag gaye ...

My bad yeh dast Kejriwal ko nahi lage .... Delhi ji puri janta ko lage hai !!!

1508974_585970358123586_2041782247_n.png

Don't vote for Congress, NCP, says Maharashtra farmer in suicide note | NDTV.com

ACB starts toll-free number for corruption complaints - Indian Express

Gujarat Police's Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) Tuesday launched a toll-free helpline number where people could lodge graft-related complaints against state government officials.

These Moronic Congress are in hand in gloves with the American Company Monsanto which sells GMO cotton seeds , which needs Monsanto fertilizers and pesticides for the crop to survive and new seeds cannot be used from the plantation but have to be bought seperatly which brings the cost of maintaining the crop 10-20 times more than it normally is... Some fools in this forum still think this is a conspiracy theory.... More than 90% of India's farmer suicides are from the cotton plantation , this company Monsanto also bought all Indian companies so its harder for farmers to get normal seeds ... This company should be thrown out of India with the congress party....

If u check facebook or if you are going by watsapp....or normal people talking at home town...Majority is supporting them. or atleast happy that AAP won. But how much of that turns to vote not sure because, virtually AAP is not present in my place...

As i said earlier, Mulims support congress not because they do good to them. Probably this time if it wasnt modi...most of them would have voted BJP.

Now that AAP is present all over internet and they are strong in internet compared to congress, Modi lies and cleanness will be exposed more sooner...

Saheb who utilized lot of government money to snoop a girl for his own ishq is not corrupt. Even inside a flight (who paid for ticket not sure!). Earlier i thought sahebs principles made him stay out of his wife!

No, He is toooo much nationalist....Thats why doesnt even know Gandhi full name....! Probably because his organisation speaks too much about godse.

In his sneering style he once again castigated the Congress for all the ills of Jharkhand’s “backwardness”. He went onto compare Jharkhand’s “development” to that of Chhattisgarh which he claimed was only because Chattisgarh chose the rule of BJP for the last two terms! Factually as well as politically, Modi’s allegations fly in his own face!

Let us briefly recall the history of Jharkhand. This state was created during the NDA government led by BJP at the centre in 2000. Since the time Jharkhand was carved out from the southern districts of Bihar in 2000 , five people have served as the State’s Chief Ministers, during the three assembly terms till 2013. Babulal Marandi and Arjun Munda were the Chief Ministers of BJP, Sibu Soren and Hemant Soren of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM), and one independent Madhu Koda. The table below will show the number of days each one of these parties have ruled Jharkhand (Source – Wikipedia).
Actually thing is that u all pervert congi supporters found a place to hide under khujliwal bcoz if u adhere any single words in for of congi den people start pounding u in public and this megalomaniac communist Moran khujli its betr not to say about him

In over 13 years of Jharkhand’s existence, BJP has been the ruling party for over 62% of the the time, with their most recent term ending on 18th January 2013! With BJP at helm for majority of the time since the inception of Jharkhand, Modi calling Jharkhand backward would mean pointing a finger at BJP themselves for Jharkhand’s backwardness. Mr Modi while practicing his very conscious election campaign strategy of abuse everyone has inadvertently abused his own party!

However if we dig deeper into the politics of Jharkhand since its inception, Modi’s hypocrisy becomes even more evident. While BJP’s Babulal Marandi was the first Chief Minister of Jharkhand, his party-mate Arjun Munda is the longest-serving CM — over five years, across three terms. BJP toppled its own Chief Minister on 17th March, 2003 to install Arjun Munda who ruled between 18 March 2003 – 2 March 2005. (715 days). The first serious allegation of corruption against any minister was made by BJP’s own ex-CM Babulal Marandi against Arjun Munda in 2004. A newspaper had exposed then land and revenue minister Madhu Singh for demanding a Rs. 50 lakh bribe. This was the period when both at Centre as well as Jharkhand, BJP was ruling.

In May, 2006, former CM of BJP Marandi resigned from the party protesting against corruption of Munda. Munda later became CM between 11 September 2010 – 18 January 2013. In 2011, it was Marandi that had alleged Munda of being involved in a string of scams which were nothing less than the 2G Spectrum scam that drew the attention of all and sundry in the country. Marandi said,

“With a motive to spread corruption, the CM has kept the PWD, Road and Power ministries with himself. This is can be understood from the fact that without even passing a tender, the contract of construction of Kandra-Adityapur road has been given to a company. As a result of which Rs 3,765 crore of people’s hard earned money will go to one company.”

Thus in the short history of 13 years after the creation of Jharkhand, BJP has ruled from the 2000 to January, 2013 with a few breaks due to the toppling of their own Government by their own leaders. Mr Modi seems to be wholly oblivious of the 13 years of rule of BJP and the massive corruptions they indulged in. In the Ranchi meeting of 29th December, 2013, Arjun Munda who has been accused of massive corruption was most visible next to Modi. After looting Jharkhand of its mineral wealth for 13 years, Modi wants the Jharkhandis to “gift” the 14 Lok Sabha seats to BJP!

The most rotten and corrupt party with a established track record of massive corruption abuses Congress of the same – it’s like Pot calling the kettle black. On this occasion however, even factually, Modi is not correct since it was not Congress but BJP which was looting Jharkhan

as ur prof name "doublemaster" extrapolating some of ur character also jus like"doublespeak" "double-face":omghaha::omghaha:

Hardly a day in the office aur Kejriwal ko dast lag gaye ...

My bad yeh dast Kejriwal ko nahi lage .... Delhi ji puri janta ko lage hai !!!

Seems you've spoken too soon..suck on that, AAP haterzzzz!!!

LIVE: AAP meets poll promise: 700 litres of water per household FREE - Rediff.com India News

So that's the 700 litres of free paani sorted. Oh wait, its only 700 litres/month which, for a typical household of 4, works out to a grand 5.5 litres per person/day. However, I am sure an unlimited supply of free loo rolls is also in the pipeline since Kejju realises this amount of paani toh g**d dhone ke liye bhi kam padenge...

Even better, any household utilising more than 700 litres/month will be faced with a 10% hike in bills that will apply to the entire usage. This generous giveaway will fortunately end in March 2014 although I suspect the additional 10% on bills might stay. Nice bit of Kejunomics at work here I think..I wonder what other tender mercies this lot have in store for the aam aadmi before common sense prevailes and they get booted out of office..

Still

Last edited:
Seems you've spoken too soon..suck on that, AAP haterzzzz!!!

LIVE: AAP meets poll promise: 700 litres of water per household FREE - Rediff.com India News

So that's the 700 litres of free paani sorted. Oh wait, its only 700 litres/month which, for a typical household of 4, works out to a grand 5.5 litres per person/day. However, I am sure an unlimited supply of free loo rolls is also in the pipeline since Kejju realises this amount of paani toh g**d dhone ke liye bhi kam padenge...

Even better, any household utilising more than happy 700 litres/month will be faced with a 10% hike in bills that will apply to the entire usage. This generous giveaway will fortunately end in March 2014 although I suspect the additional 10% on bills might stay. Nice bit of Kejunomics at work here I think..I wonder what other tender mercies this lot have in store for the aam aadmi before common sense prevailes and they get booted out of office..

Still

I think it's still 700 ltrs / day. & that caveat, if you use more than 700ltrs / day you will be charged for the entire amount. Did this hidden clause exist in their manifesto? I think NOT! Maybe Delhiites will have to install a water meter & start measuring the water they consume. However Jal board will have ways to manipulate the meter reading & see that everyone uses more than stipulated amount of water! Nothing changes....

I think it's still 700 ltrs / day. & that caveat, if you use more than 700ltrs / day you will be charged for the entire amount. Did this hidden clause exist in their manifesto? I think NOT! Maybe Delhiites will have to install a water meter & start measuring the water they consume. However Jal board will have ways to manipulate the meter reading & see that everyone uses more than stipulated amount of water! Nothing changes....

Thanks for spotting that..the rediff link had it as 700 litres/month but I have since realised this is not the case.

Nevertheless, as you have rightly pointed out there were no conditions attached to the giveaway in the manifesto but now it turns out it is to be time limited and carries cost implications that would most likely be passed on to consumers. AAP's argument that such freebies would be funded through efficiency savings has been thoroughly debunked once again

Back
Top Bottom