What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Odisha will be a surprise game changer for BJP...I am from Bhubaneswar...Spoke with my familly just now...Most people voted for BJP in MP and BJD in state election....I hope BJP will win at least 7 seats+ from Odisha...This will be a sweet surprise package for BJP....

Kejriwal 3rd or even 4th aayega(depending on muslims votes). Likhwa ke lelo mujhse. If they are saying 50,000 It means 5 Lakhs.
But there has to be a limit to the AAPtards dreams no? At this rate they will start saying that Kejri shall travel back in time and contest and win against Jawaharlal Nehru, Ambedkar, Indira Gandhi, Vajpayee etc etc

Odisha will be a surprise game changer for BJP...I am from Bhubaneswar...Spoke with my familly just now...Most people voted for BJP in MP and BJD in state election....I hope BJP will win at least 7 seats+ from Odisha...This will be a sweet surprise package for BJP....

Wow!! I am from Kendrapara. :woot:

Arvind Kejriwal trailing behind Narendra Modi by 50,000 votes in Varanasi: AAP's survey - Hindustan Times

Arvind Kejriwal trailing behind Narendra Modi by 50,000 votes in Varanasi: AAP's survey

As part of its first activity, the AAP cited its own survey covering 80,000 households out of the total 3.14 lakh in Varanasi and said Kejriwal was trailing behind Modi by 50,000 votes.
Kejriwal's campaign manager Gopal Mohan said, "It's not a small achievement. When we started our campaign, we were trailing by 2 lakh votes. We will wipe out this deficit in 10 days."

Yeh lo!!! According to AAPtards they have already almost won in Varanasi:omghaha:

Ya, after ten days, Kejriwal is winning the polls...................IDIOT.

They have lost almost whole of there stronghold now - DELHI & Kiran Bedi's CM candidature will just act as the last nail in there coffin & they are day dreaming of winning against Modi :disagree:

Dunya News: Must Watch Page : Modi refusing to wear Muslim skull cap

@levina you said that Modi might be a changed man, you shared that video of presser with Modi being advised by Vajpaye. here is some old video, if Im not mistaken but relatively recent.. so I dont really believe that he is a changed man now.. he aint...

How many of your maulanas have janeu or tika ? :lol:

Why should he wear skull cap?

Now you will say why modi doesn't get naked to show strong feeling towards digambar jain saints ?

Arvind Kejriwal trailing behind Narendra Modi by 50,000 votes in Varanasi: AAP's survey - Hindustan Times

Arvind Kejriwal trailing behind Narendra Modi by 50,000 votes in Varanasi: AAP's survey

As part of its first activity, the AAP cited its own survey covering 80,000 households out of the total 3.14 lakh in Varanasi and said Kejriwal was trailing behind Modi by 50,000 votes.
Kejriwal's campaign manager Gopal Mohan said, "It's not a small achievement. When we started our campaign, we were trailing by 2 lakh votes. We will wipe out this deficit in 10 days."

Yeh lo!!! According to AAPtards they have already almost won in Varanasi:omghaha:
:rofl:
Do they even know Math .... if 50,000 vote for modi out of 80,000 thats 62% voteshare for Modi.
62% of 3.14 lakh is 196250...... so they are still trailing by 2 lakh votes.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Massive increase in voter's turnout in all states ecxept Maharashtra(almost same as last time, disappointing).
Bihar, UP, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Odisha did very well.

Back
Top Bottom