What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

pakide.jpg

Gandhis go all out against 'communal' Modi - Hindustan Times

Tripple attack.. The gandhi family is totally rattled at the prospects of seeing their end and landing behind Tihar jail post 2014 elections.

I want Modi to initiate investigation against the whole family, release documents about Nehru's failure during China war and other anti national activities of fake Gandhi family as soon as he becomes PM..

संघ के सूत्र बताते हैं कि ये एक्जिट पोल काफी प्रोफेशनल और वैज्ञानिक तरीके से किए जा रहे हैं और इसमें संघ के अपने संवाद केन्द्रों की मदद भी ली जा रही है. संघ के सूत्र ये तो बताने को तैयार नहीं कि कितनी सीटों पर उनके सर्वे पूरे हुए हैं या फिर उनके पोल क्या नतीजे दिखा रहे हैं लेकिन अंदरखाने में खुशी की लहर दौड़ती साफ महसूस की जा सकती है.

संघ के सूत्र बताते हैं कि पहला एक्जिट पोल संघ की गतिविधियों के केन्द्र और मुख्यालय नागपुर में किया गया. संघ की माने तो अरसे बाद नागपुर से बीजेपी के लिए जीत डंका बजने ही वाला है.

और भी... rss conducting its own exit poll: लोकसभा चुनाव 2014: आज तक

Just Imagine RAW under control of NARENDRA MODI!!!!!!! :D :devil:

I can imagine better ......RAW under the control of Amit Shah :devil:

The last time Amit Shah was Home Minister of Gujarat more than a couple of wanna be terrorist were shot down like dogs :tup:......and all the (Italian) Queens horses and all the Queens men could not put them together again. :D

OMG ....Farooq Abdula just went secular :D ........... but wait a min..... he presides on a state full of muslims who has the distinction of ethnically cleansing his state of all Hindus. I am a bit confused :cheesy:

watching it now on timesnow.. & guess what Arnab's show is going to be based on, after the interview? 'Modi drags in Sonia, does she don a skull cap?'. I can see which way this debate is going to go! :tdown:

A day before phase 2 of elections a bunch of Psuedo intellectuals and Bollywood stars ask people to vote for a "secular" party and then Arnab asks whats wrong with that ? He is insane....

Back
Top Bottom