What's new

Indian PM,refuses to join oath taking ceremony of Nawaz Sharif.

well it was a good gesture on part of nawaz sharif, but a hasty one.. in result brought shame as Indian premier has excused from joining in the oath taking ceremony..

further I would like to point out that why Nawaaz Sharif didnt invite Chinese, Irani and Afghani premiers?

Nawaz Sharif has proved it immediately. He truly is an imbecile.

Bhikari ko ghairat ki kya pehchaan?

Pehle miyan ji ko kursi pe toh baithne do..... aiwain hi hall ho raha hai....

Joining a oath taking ceremony is not Diplomatically appropriate... so the offer was politely declined with a lose promise.

Why are pakistanis taking this as an insult.
It was a nice gesture of Nawaz sharif to invite and was politely declined because MMS is occupied with domestic issues.

What is big deal here? Shove your ghairat and beyghairat concepts.

see dear PML-N supporters !!! thats why I was yelling at his stupid statement and ono professional attitude yesterday......:disagree:

:D Mubarik ho humain to pehlay hee pata tha khaday line jayee gee sab aman ka tamasha

Glad its over so soon, but knowing Mr. PM he will still waste more and more of his time on the neighbors.

@Leader why should we bother calling Karzai to Pakistan so he could bless us with some more of his retarded bakwass. No disrespect to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the thread title was changed from "excuses" to "refuses"??

MMS should have accepted the invitation. Pretty bold gesture from Nawaz Sharif.

It was an immature gesture and was obviously a knee jerk , impulsive sort of thing ( don't they have political advisors in the PML - N ?). Its like a child getting a new toy and wants all kids in the colony to watch him play.

It would have set a precedent, if MMS gets to become the PM again & does not invite NS it would make tongues wag . Similarly, if the next PM of Pak were not to invite the Indian PM for his/ her swearing in - it would lead to speculation.

In any case a swearing in ceremony is a serious in house business where outsiders have little role to play besides says ' Mubarak'. This can be done on the phone too.

Lets move on & grow up too.

Why are pakistanis taking this as an insult.
It was a nice gesture of Nawaz sharif to invite and was politely declined because MMS is occupied with domestic issues.

What is big deal here? Shove your ghairat and beyghairat concepts.

Exactly, I dont know why Pakistanis are taking it as an insult, it was obvious that MMS won't visit pakistan at this moment because, he is currently too occupied with domestic(corruption) issue's and also next week their is visit of chines premier to India and then later he himself will fly off to Japan.

MMS current schedule is totally occupied, and PMO office has politely declined NS invitation by explaining the pre-planned busy schedule of MMS. (Nothing Blunt here)

And i think even NS knew that MMS wont be able to visit Pak at the moment and NS just reciprocated the invitation by India as good gesture, which everyone appreciates here.

Back
Top Bottom