What's new

Indian PM Manmohan Singh's website hacked

Similar incident took place in all South Asian countries over the last six months.

being linked to IT for last so many years i'm certainly not in favor of hacking website etc., as its against IT Professional ethics...

Similar incident took place in all South Asian countries over the last six months.

Pakistanis and hindstanys have been at it for some time now

it's called ''Hacktivism'' --especially on issues like occupied Kashmir.

Turkish ultra-nationalists and pro-PKK people are often hacking eachothers blogs and websites --especially in Germany. In that case sometimes things become violent.

Pakistanis and hindstanys have been at it for some time now

it's called ''Hacktivism'' --especially on issues like occupied Kashmir.

Turkish ultra-nationalists and pro-PKK people are often hacking eachothers blogs and websites --especially in Germany. In that case sometimes things become violent.

Zulfikar, the pakistanys seem to be in news for all the wrong reasons. Theres nothing to be proud of in this case.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

their is no any official website of PM Manmohan Singh..pakistani member r laughing like that they hacked india official website "india.gov.in"...

at least check it before laughing...

New Delhi, Dec. 2 : The website of the Indian Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, has apparently been hacked.
On opening the website manmohansingh.org, the following hacked message appears in two sections — Able Prime Minister and PM’s Biography –.”Able Prime Minister
Pakistan Zindabad
India is one of the those countries who are sponsoring and behind the terrorism attacks on innocent people in Pakistan & Afghanistan. As your sponsored terrorists were defeated in SL, We are also going to defeat them in Pakistan. You are spending billion of $ for purchasing weapons, but you are unable to provide food and shelter to your millions of people. Shame Shame Shame
And ya F… you ICW, you cant hack sites like this one. Look, we have f…… your PM. lol!
PAKbugs Rocks!
We are Zombie_KSA, xOOmxOOm, Sp0ofer, Hav0c, [A], Cyber-Criminal Special Greatz to: aBu Muhammad, Agd_Scrop & All Muslims
Long Live Pakistan The website appeared to be hacked by someone in Pakistan.
The Prime Minister’s Office refused to comment.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

before laughing please check it is official website or not.....but ur punjab govt. website is original site which hacked by indian hacker...

before laughing please check it is official website or not.....but ur punjab govt. website is original site which hacked by indian hacker...

abay dil pe mat lay. Nothing new in it. Many Indian official websites had been hacked and similarly our official websites have also been hacked.

so dont get burned for that yara

after 2 years you know this google????????????/ we know this from 2009

Zulfikar, the pakhistanys seem to be in news for all the wrong reasons. What makes you so proud?

mr lahri, if you want to talk directly to me then shoot me a PM. Otherwise, stand down and don't tell me how I feel. Nobody knows better about myself -- except myself. k, thanks.

i don't think you want to even see the list of sites which were hacked by Pakistani hackers; and were remaining defaced and compromised for several days....

better to understand that these youth should put their talent to good use

Back
Top Bottom