What's new

Indian Parliament concerned over Minorities in Pakistan, May take Action!

While you are at it, could you be a sweetheart and find us a solution to our energy crisis as well, pretty please ?

You should be aware India and Pakistan are working on a deal to sell electricity to our neighbor. We are nice people and doing our bit to please a stubborn neighbor to see what is right. It never help being a puppet of some one again when you are almost about to get rid of one puppeteer.

You should be aware India and Pakistan are working on a deal to sell electricity to our neighbor. We are nice people and doing our bit to please a stubborn neighbor to see what is right. It never help being a puppet of some one again when you are almost about to get rid of one puppeteer.

I understand the sentiment and appreciate it, but please understand the difference between a good neighbor and an unwanted intruder. You can not come into my house and discipline my child under the pretext of being a good neighbor. It won't fly and would possibly land you in prison. Can not put across my point in more simpler terms.

Farewell Neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom