Kunal Nyyar
Kunal-Nayyar1.jpg

Sendhil Ramamurthy
Juilin%20-%20Sendhil%20Ramamurthy.jpg

Naveen Andrews
white-shirt.gif

Kal penn
Kal_penn.jpg

Does that tell you something? If anything it tells you that your race based IQ tests are flawed, when the same race which has a low score on your IQ test excels when given a level playing field. Indian Americans are successful because they have their priorities right.

Quoted for the truth.

This is just awesome, the loooooooonnngggg leash these professional third rate trolls get to troll on every india related thread is amazing.

I'm going to make comments on chinese slanty eyes and their plastic surgeries on every china related thread, apparently this forum condones such tripe.

This is just awesome, the loooooooonnngggg leash these professional third rate trolls get to troll on every india related thread is amazing.

I'm going to make comments on chinese slanty eyes and their plastic surgeries on every china related thread, apparently this forum condones such tripe.

Wow.. When I read your post I feel uncomfortable and it seems so racist. But when I think about it, it is only as racist as them talking about our darkness and posting color chart world map to prove some how they are superior. I think we are just brought up to be more sensitive .and less racist.

I work as a TA in the university I am doing my masters in and Chinese origin kids are some of the thickest of all. Meanwhile South Asian kids are some of the brightest lot.

This just shows that when both of them compete together, the south asians leave the east asians far behind.

Our Govt must take steps to improve the education standard so that we can utilize the god given intellect for the betterment of our country.

Go for it brother, that's what Indians are known for, their racist caste system. :lol:

He is not your brother. Don't swear at him.

Wow.. When I read your post I feel uncomfortable and it seems so racist. But when I think about it, it is only as racist as them talking about our darkness and posting color chart world map to prove some how they are superior. I think we are just brought up to be more sensitive .and less racist.

Unlike Indian racists, I don't see a problem with dark skin.

African-origin people for example, are some of the most athletic people on Earth, and win loads of gold medals at the Olympics. (Unfortunately this does not apply to Indians at all).

It's the world-famous Indian caste system that causes this mentality, of shunning dark-skinned Dalits and South Indians.

African-origin people for example, are some of the most athletic people on Earth, and win loads of gold medals at the Olympics. (Unfortunately this does not apply to Indians at all).

It's the world-famous Indian caste system that causes this mentality, of shunning dark-skinned Dalits and South Indians.
^LOL south indians are widely known to be hard-working and highly educated. many of our defense projects are headed by these guys.
your delusions knows no bounds, or perhaps the transcript is grossly inaccurate.

heck even dalits are admired by many http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-18186908

Lol.. i have seen your posts before where you were trying to undermine the achievements of Nubian people and I had to post the proof of how they rules Egypt.
Posting the color chart, comparing us with africans thinking that it is insulting shows how racist you are.
I am a dark skinned south Indian . when ever you gang up with the Pakistanis to some how prove that all Indians should be ashamed because India has people like me is text book racism.

Lol.. i have seen your posts before where you were trying to undermine the achievements of Nubian people and I had to post the proof of how they rules Egypt.
Posting the color chart, comparing us with africans thinking that it is insulting shows how racist you are.

I have a huge admiration for Africans. :wave: (Which I don't extend to Indians).

Africa is far ahead of India on most indicators, especially the important ones like those regarding poverty and malnutrition. If they can increase their political integration, they will be one of the next world powers.

I have a huge admiration for Africans. :wave: (Which I don't extend to Indians).

Africa is far ahead of India on most indicators, especially the important ones like those regarding poverty and malnutrition. If they can increase their political integration, they will be one of the next world powers.

:lol:

Obviously you should. They are more intelligent than you for sure.

Back
Top Bottom