Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
he is on 6th place (actually joint 5th with a russian)

sodhi at 6th after second round

I think he will qualify for the finals, but the question is will he be able to get that coveted medal for India??

We can still get silver, though he need to remain consistent in the final qualifying round and in the finals.
I dont think we have any chance for gold.

Thats sad.... Sodi is one of hope for Gold medal along with Sushil kumar....

Vijay Kumar at 1st after 1st round

what the heeeeeeelllllllll..................vijay kumar is on fire

Thats sad.... Sodi is one of hope for Gold medal along with Sushil kumar....

for that he have to score 50/50 in 3rd round & 50/50 in finals, he sill have total score of 192/200, good enough i think

Gagan narang is bit chubby. He does well, sodi 'was' chubby and became world no.1, the american female shooter is chubby and she won gold.... Sodi reduced his weight. That might effect his perfomence as the feel might be bit different.... if he dont qualify and win gold than its a shame really. What the use being world no.1.... Look at deepika kumari. She world no.1 yet kept laughing and couldnt hit a single 10 and lost like a looser.... She wasnt even serious and kept laughing whole event even after a loss.... i hope sodi dont end up like that....

for that he have to score 50/50 in 3rd round & 50/50 in finals, he sill have total score of 192/200, good enough i think

Olympic record is 190
And Rathod scored 179 (135+44) in 2004 to win Silver.....

If the British guy goes like this he can break Olympic record.

Back
Top Bottom