• 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Saina+Nehwal+Wallpapers-1.jpg

Sour grapes... Feels sorry for you man... And yeh.. its PDF.. that gives you a deserved immunity, doesn't it??

Haha, Not at all. I just voted 0 GOLDS considering Indian team capability, thats all.

I pray India take GOLD and break the 20 voters & me, in polls who voted 0 Gold medals for India.

Hatao yaar Isko ^^^ Begani shadi mein abdulaa deewana. Udhar Paes Vardhan lage huein hain. They have lost the first set with a narrow margin and leading the second set with 3 to 1. Yaar sach bataun thora bahut tennis main bhi khel leta hun. Given the opponents they have got ... I would have beat them. :hang2:

Shut up dude, Stop weaning about something ur fellow Indian made the polls, - there was option for 0 in polls, ur ******** kind made this poll and the options. I did what I best thought resembles the closest for 1.2 Billion Indians that is 0 GOLD MEDALS. Mind you, you are on a Pakistani Forum!

Frankly, my and other people who voted 0 (zero) GOLD medals for India are winning, aren't they not??? Its a fact. stop taking it to ur heart.

Now question of Pakistan, am of the view that Pakistan should not be part of Olympics with double-standard Europeans. I would reccomend Pakistan to pull out of Common Wealth Games too. Its a personal view.

So go get a life Indian and go back to ur own forums than polluting Pakistani Forums with such words...which I never used.

I really liked that part bro !!! :pakistan: Ha Ha Ha

^^ Oye Pandey, you talking as if India 1.2 b is a super power and India is leading the GOLD medals list in Olympics. Really 0?

Haha, Not at all. I just voted 0 GOLDS considering Indian team capability, thats all.

I pray India take GOLD and break the 20 voters & me, in polls who voted 0 Gold medals for India.

Lets see whether your vote comes true or your wish...

By the way we really have some good athlets... Any medal in olympics is a excellent achievement...

Guys what happened today with Deepika Kumari today???? That British was not that good

Paes-Vardhan crashed out after a spirited display against the second seeded pair. But , I felt Paes-Bopanna pair would have been best for India. Vardhan lacks the finishing skill while Boppana is good at it.

@TW...Deepika lost out. Exit of the third medal hopes after Shiva and woman recurve team.

In the poll, it was earlier 19 votes for India getting 0 medals.....

even after India won 1 bronze, who is the dumb guy who still voted for 0 medals :hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom