Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Hello everyone ... is somebody here can confirm this that Jwala-Ashwini are back ? Any source ? What time is their match ?

My sources ;) say it's not confirmed, most probably the teams from the groups of the expelled players would go through. But tbh Jwala and Ashwini deserve it more than any team.

I will sue ESPN India then for Playing with sentiments of people of India :butcher:

I will sue ESPN India then for Playing with sentiments of people of India :butcher:

Dude they are always quick to jump the gun. TOI even had headlines that Jwala and Ashwini are through whereas the decision is still pending.

Badminton press conference will be in 30 mins, have to wait for it to know the exact decision.

Hello everyone ... is somebody here can confirm this that Jwala-Ashwini are back ? Any source ? What time is their match ?

Well i heard a commentator on ESPN saying that duo are in,and he even said that both of em will play there match after few hours..!! But as jaunty said nothing is confirmed.....Lets wait and watch for half an hour more!!

Let the dust settle hold on your guns!! :unsure:

Jaunty ne khushi pe pani pher diya....Chalo koi nai....Lets hope for the best....

I have a feeling that Jwala and Ashwini might be reinstated as IOC and BWF would want the best teams to go through to the QF. If they combine the remaining teams of all the groups and select the best 4 teams from it, then they will go through. Let's hope for the best.

I have a feeling that Jwala and Ashwini might be reinstated as IOC and BWF would want the best teams to go through to the QF. If they combine the remaining teams of all the groups and select the best 4 teams from it, then they will go through. Let's hope for the best.

That is the logical solution. otherwise some pairs may progress without winning any match. For example these expelled pairs are from group A and C where Canada and South Africa respectively haven't won any match...now hope for the best...

And there is a third possibility that the QFs will be the Semi-finals... :(

Unfortunately they did not qualify. Not a great decision from BWF and IOC. Teams from group A and C go through, some without even winning one single match.

South Africa and Canada will play QF without wining a match in groups....what a joke...

Anyway Saina is there ......and till now P Kashyap is the best performer of India going above all expectation...

Chodo yaaro bhool jaao.
Btw i realised Gagan has two more chances to win medals for us .

Back
Top Bottom