Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Jwala and Ashwini register easy win over Singapore. Congratulations !!!

14963699.cms

2012-07-30t200234z_2117050534_lm2e87u1jo0ro_rtrmadp_3_oly-badm-bdmdob-group-day3.jpg

Jwala gutta & ashwini ponnappa beat the singaporean girls 21-16, 21-15 in women's doubles badminton #london2012

:tup::tup:

------------

Just waiting for boxing match at 2:15.

Bhai aapane to hamare sone ki planning pe pani fer diya. Ab to aaj night out hoga :cheers:

But, I think they are not progressing to the next round :(
They had to win by 13 points but they won by 11 points (21-15, 21-16).

Indian pair of Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Punnapa advanced to Knowckout round of Womens doubles round..

Wrong despite winning this they are knocked out. 3 teams from that group B have equal points. The Taipei team are ranked #1 based on games win/loss difference and the team from Japan are ranked #2 as they beat the Indians. Hard luck :(

^^^ i saw it, man, he looks greater medal prospect than even Vijender (jst don't make silly mistakes)

I like his approach...that can unsettle even the top boxers...if you remember the video I posted -the bout between Devendro and a South Korean boxer who is ranked 2. The Korean was dropped twice but managed to win...and even there the score was bit controversial.

Do anybody knows that father of Jwala is of Indian Orgin and mother is from Tianjin China... Now I sense why she can play very nice and ummm she is beautiful as well...

The commentators were saying that the pair needed difference of 13 points for next round.

do you have confirm news?

Of course . In the second round at one point it was 11-1

Do anybody knows that father of Jwala is of Indian Orgin and mother is from Tianjin China... Now I sense why she can play very nice and ummm she is beautiful as well...

But nothing in front of Ashwini :smitten:

Bhai aapane to hamare sone ki planning pe pani fer diya. Ab to aaj night out hoga :cheers:

LOL......Thats great...Enjoy :enjoy:

But, I think they are not progressing to the next round :(
They had to win by 13 points but they won by 11 points (21-15, 21-16).

Wrong despite winning this they are knocked out. 3 teams from that group B have equal points. The Taipei team are ranked #1 based on games win/loss difference and the team from Japan are ranked #2 as they beat the Indians. Hard luck :(

WTF!!!!! Really ?? :(

Yes they Indian duo have been knocked out despite win by just one point... japanese pair have bettered Indian duo just by 1 point 3 to 4...

All archers except Deepika Kumari are out.
Tarundeep Rai to the Korean archer (who was in 2nd position in ranking round) 2-6...
Only Deepika is left of the fancied Archery team...

I know....but honestly saying I dont like her much...she is the weak link of the duo....Aswini is better...

Yes they Indian duo have been knocked out despite win by just one point... japanese pair have bettered Indian duo just by 1 point 3 to 4...

Damn!!! Thats fu#$kin wrong!!

They played so great even yesterday it was so close match with team Taipei china. And today with Singapore!!! Despite such a great effort and winning both matches and they are not going to the nest round is really sad!! :(

Anyway..... they played well! Congrats to these beautiful girls :tup:

All archers except Deepika Kumari are out.
Tarundeep Rai to the Korean archer (who was in 2nd position in ranking round) 2-6...
Only Deepika is left of the fancied Archery team...

Archery is a strange game. Do you know a Japanese with rank 332 has reached Q-Finals already ?:woot:

P Kashyap will face sri lankan player who upset a japanese player in the next round. It will be an easy outing for him.

In the QF kahyap will most probably meet WR 1 Lee chong wie or Santos of Indonesia who had defeated him recently

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom