Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Bhupathi/Bopanna leading in first round against Belarus..

Sumit should have used a bit of defense as well.. The other guy was hiding behind the gloves in all the rounds..

Quite right .... ANyways we have 5 more boxers to spare. Which channel is the Bhupati Boppana match showing ?

Bhupathi/Bopanna leading in first round against Belarus..

Sumit should have used a bit of defense as well.. The other guy was hiding behind the gloves in all the rounds..

yes, i was thinking on the same lines, wonder why the coach din't warned him of that, but frnds i think Indian boxing now is in safe hands & may challenge the cubans someday :tup:

The score in second round is daylight rubbery...the Indian team should file a complain to AIBA....

Great work SUmit...you were the winner doesnt matter what the judges were smoking...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/olympic?feature=results_main[/video]

guys, do narang stands a chance in the other two events he is participating??

India in the boxing arena has certainly increased its reputation .
Btw i liked the way sangwan attacks but he should also lay emphasis on his defensive skills .
Better luck next time sangwan

yes, i was thinking on the same lines, wonder why the coach din't warned him of that, but frnds i think Indian boxing now is in safe hands & may challenge the cubans someday :tup:

It's his style.. He is known for aggressive boxing. I wish he had the intelligence of Vijender..

guys, do narang stands a chance in the other two events he is participating??

Ofcourse....have not you seen he always come back with a bagfull of medals..:D

Olympic is the last frontier for him...

It's his style.. He is known for aggressive boxing. I wish he had the intelligence of Vijender..

It's not the question of intelligence, i m sure he is intelligent enough, the question was experience (he is just 19)

shiva thapa - 18
sumeet - 19
devendro - 18

will certainly be big medal counts in next olympics, so beware the Cubans!!

Ofcourse....have not you seen he always come back with a bagfull of medals..:D

Olympic is the last frontier for him...

hey man, i don't know his performance in those events,i think he is mainly 10mt air rifle player, pls tell me what's his chances.

It's not the question of intelligence, i m sure he is intelligent enough, the question was experience (he is just 19)

shiva thapa - 18
sumeet - 19
devendro - 18

will certainly be big medal counts in next olympics, so beware the Cubans!!

You all wrong...what mattered in the last bout is shamelesss judging by some drunks...
Shiva was nurvous but Sumit did it well. Boxing scores are always controversial especially the new system,very often you can see hell and heaven difference in the scores by five different judges and procedure of getting the mean score is very funny. dont know why they dont think of something like tennis or cricket...

DD gone nuts. Why the hell they are not showing Bhupathy/Boppanna match. They are showing mens synchronization instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom