What's new

Indian Navy tortured us, say fishermen

Interesting comment, given the general silence from Tamil Nadu about the LTTE's atrocities on the Tamil people who they claimed to be fighting for.

A Sri Lankan claiming that LTTE committing atrocities against Tamilians!!!!!!!!
Your wrong there is no such case.

To all Indians here the reason why the fisherman are being targeted by INDIAN NAVY IS TO HARASS THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTESTING AGAINST KUDANKULAM NUCLEAR PROJECT HENCE THIS IS DONE TO FORCE THEM TO GET BACK THEIR PROTEST.
i AM FROM THAT AREA SO I AM GIVING YOU AN INSIDER INFORMATION.

To all Indians here the reason why the fisherman are being targeted by INDIAN NAVY IS TO HARASS THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE PROTESTING AGAINST KUDANKULAM NUCLEAR PROJECT HENCE THIS IS DONE TO FORCE THEM TO GET BACK THEIR PROTEST.

Why of course, the LTTE never committed any atrocities against Tamils.

---

Meanwhile

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont like people protesting against power plants when entire tamilnadu except chennai is facing 2 hour power cuts

i dont like people protesting against power plants when entire tamilnadu except chennai is facing 2 hour power cuts

Do you know why they started to protest!!!

Doctors sent from Govt. of India came to each household of all nearby villages and started to give 2 tablets to each person and asked them to take it for a long time. This created a big panic.
Followed by Fukushima tragedy.

The people in that area are fisherman once the plant goes critical all waste will be let out in the sea and pollute the sea.
They can't fish in those seas after that and also won't be allowed because of the sensitivity of that area.

What will they do go hungry, starve and die because there is no electricity.

Indian navy is doing the right thing by chasing away the TN fishermen from IMBL!

Absolutely...

oh hope justice prevails for tamilians in sri lanka because War crimes charges filed against Rajapaksa - Indian Express

Lets see what International community will do about it!!!!

This is not about war crimes mate, if you wanna talk about it make another thread. You guys always talk about rights of Tamils in Sri Lanka right, so why you guys are stealing Sri Lankan Tamils catch? They say over 600 boats are entering to SL waters per day. Not only that those TN fishermen are damaging our fishermen's nets, also they use banned methods in SL. Than pointing your fingers to your central government or your Indian navy, Tamilnadu government's responsibility is to educate TN fishermen about IMBL.

Back
Top Bottom