What's new

Indian Navy pilots to train in Russia for Gorshkov operations

Well I got banned for calling him faith-fuul when he made a ridiculous post, so now I am forced to go the sedate way, with no comic effects or clever puns.

BTW do youl have any nuggets of info about the LCA program or N-LCA program? Anything interesting you may have heard from somebody in the know?

nuggets yes interesting NO! I doubt anyone will be interested in data rate for pancake load cells for landing gear unit tests...
getting back to Mig 29K , I am extremely excited about this baby (and it's botoxed aunt) Incredibly impressive fighter

These days i am not bothered with LCA or the Rafales, what people fail to realise is India is equipped with state of the art, around 100 Mig29 k/upg's and 200 MKI's... discounting everything else, these by themselves are extremely potent force...

nuggets yes interesting NO! I doubt anyone will be interested in data rate for pancake load cells for landing gear unit tests...
getting back to Mig 29K , I am extremely excited about this baby (and it's botoxed aunt) Incredibly impressive fighter

These days i am not bothered with LCA or the Rafales, what people fail to realise is India is equipped with state of the art, around 100 Mig29 k/upg's and 200 MKI's... discounting everything else, these by themselves are extremely potent force...

Who is the aunt, mig-35?

And don't forget the (soon to be upgraded) Vajras, which can give neighbouring F-16s a run for their money.

Who is the aunt, mig-35?

And don't forget the (soon to be upgraded) Vajras, which can give neighbouring F-16s a run for their money.
botoxed aunt is the mig29upg, botoxed because of the bigger spine and upgrades, aunt because the airframe is of older vintage

Back
Top Bottom