What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Err...no.They stayed back because most could not afford to go,and pakistan was not willing to accept refugees after a certain point/number.Besides hindus did not kill them enmasse.It was the traitorous north Indian muslims who supported pakistan movement(UP,Bihar,Bengal)For your kind information 86% of your so called loyal patriot muslims in India voted for pakistan back then.

What you say is plausible!
BUT you cannot use the same yard stick to measure all!

you cannot question about patriotism of Indian Muslims just because there are few idiots in our society.
Remember these are the very people who gave up the idea of Pakistan and stayed back. They are not quitters like most who fled their motherland.
Stayed back because of the assurances and perks offered by Gandhi and Co. Even a person like Ambedkar(Critic of Hinduism) said that they should be sent to Pakistan as Muslims and non-Muslims cannot co-exist together.

Ambedkar knew the outcome of keeping Muslims in India. But the likes of Gandhi and Nehru destroyed future of India for their votebank. If Muslims are so patriotic why do they vote for parties who only look out for their interests and not national interests. Its the only religious community who votes as a block in India. Its no surprise that parties supported by Muslims are the most corrupt ones, it shows their patriotism. These shameless Muslim clerics and politicians openly admit that corruption is a non-issue for the Muslim community and they have no problem in blackmailing parties for their support.

If you are a Hindu then you are certainly brainwashed. MiM the most anti-Hindu party in India wins every seat in Muslim-majority areas of Hyderabad. Another communal party Indian Muslim league wins every seat in Muslim dominated areas of Kerala. AIUDF which has encouraged Bangladeshi immigration and conducted ethnic cleansing of Bodos wins every seat in Muslim majority districts of Assam.

But yet you will say they are patriotic.

Last edited:
Stayed back because of the assurances and perks offered by Gandhi and Co. Even a person like Ambedkar(Critic of Hinduism) said that they should be sent to Pakistan as Muslims and non-Muslims cannot co-exist together.

Ambedkar knew the outcome of keeping Muslims in India. But the likes of Gandhi and Nehru destroyed future of India for their votebank. If Muslims are so patriotic why do they vote for parties who only look out for their interests and not national interests. Its the only religious community who votes as a block in India. Its no surprise that parties supported by Muslims are the most corrupt ones, it show their patriotism. These shameless Muslim clerics and politicians openly admit that corruption is a non-issue for the Muslim community and they have problems in blackmailing parties for their support.

If you are a Hindu then you are certainly brainwashed. MiM the most anti-Hindu party in India wins every seat in Muslim-majority areas of Hyderabad. Another communal party Indian Muslim league wins every seat in Muslim dominated areas of Kerala. AIUDF which has encouraged Bangladeshi immigration and conducted ethnic cleansing of Bodos wins every seat in Muslim majority districts of Assam.

But yet you will say they are patriotic.
Well the words ignorant and pseudo secular did not come out of thin air.Gandhi and Nehru were not dumb but fools who for their politics made the worst decisions for India.

Dont raise the bogey of Muslim discrimination. I am a higher caste hindu and family didnt own any land or property in our native place. Most of these rich landlords were Muslims. Dont want to go into what our previous generations suffered at the hands of Nizam of hyderabad. .

Even when outsiders like Zoroastrians and Jews weren't discriminated why would we discriminate against our own Muslims. Dont even get me started on muslim-appeasement. You are the ones who want to drag religion into this.
I made this account since this issue has been haunting me for a long. Although most of us Indians(Hindus) try to deny this but we know deep down in our hearts that Indian Muslims do love Pakistan. The recent case of Kashmiri Muslims cheering for Pakistan has refreshed some bitter memories in my mind.

I have personally witnessed non-Kashmiri Indian muslims cheering for Pakistan and hoisting a Pakistani flag ( I know the difference between a pakistani flag and a jamiat e hind green flag). Once a bunch of Muslims were raising slogans like "Pakistan zindabad, Kaffir murdabad" in a Muslim locality of Mumbai. Its no secret that in Hyderabad too, Muslims cheer for Pakistan. Same goes for cities in Northern India(Delhi,Lucknow etc) and south India( mainly Kerala and Karnataka). I fail to understand why Indian media highlights Kashmiri instances but ignores mainland Indian Muslim instances.

I have had many Indian Muslim friends who openly share their love for Pakistani people and its culture. Most of them consider Dawood Ibrahim as their idol and defender of their faith.

Now I know most of you think that Muslims are treated very badly in India but I beg to differ. They are the only minority group which has been pampered by Congress for more than 60 years. Among the most pampered group are Kashmiri Muslims who get reservations in jobs, state sponsored Higher education Scholarship, Subsidies and not to forget article 370 which gives special rights to them and discriminates against mainland Indians. Many of you will point to anti-muslim riots in India too but remember that Muslims always start these riots. And hindu victims of these riots are never given any coverage. Indian media literally censors Muslim involvement in these riots.

I know that India's Muslim elite are patriots but most of them cannot even be considered as practicing Muslims and they constitute less than 2% of Indian Muslims.

Indian sub-continent was divided on basis of religion and most of Indian Muslims(in current India too) voted for Pakistan. But a very few left for Pakistan from the Indian side. I find this very surprising. Some of the right-wing Hindus say that Jinnah and Indian Muslims wanted to created more partitions in India so they advised Muslims not to migrate. Although I find this conspiracy theory very amusing it actually does makes sense since we know whats happening in Kashmir and Assam. And what is going to happen in West Bengal,Kerala and North-east India in the near future.

My motive is not to bash Pakistanis or Islam. I find Pakistani Muslim very patriotic and I admire this quality of theirs. But the same cant be said for most of Indian Muslims and this is what pains me the most.

Please brothers provide your insights and dont indulge in religion bashing.

I feel very lucky because my mother migrated to Pakistan from Ranchi. I can't imagine living with Hindus. In Pakistan we have a total freedom and muslim culture. All Pakistanis hate India and consider India to be number 1 enemy. Pakistanis think India is a Hindu country and forget there are more muslims in India than Pakistan. One in seven pakistanis family have relatives in India. To tell you the truth, Indian muslims are 100% same as Pakistanis. There is no difference what-so-ever. Majority of Indian muslims wanted to migrate to Pakistan during partition but they were left behind because they were scared of getting killed which was the wise thing to do at that time. In 1947, around 10% of Pakistan's population migrated from India. 60% of Urdu speaking community in Karachi marry Punjabis, some marry Sindhis. Now they are badly mixed and can't tell the difference. Likewise, most Kashmiris in Punjab marry Punjabis and call themselves Punjabis rather than Kashmiris. People who migrated from India are more patriotic or hate India because Hindus and Sikhs butchered their families.

I lived with Indian muslim neighbours in the middle east most of my life. We were like cousins. I have noticed that Indian muslims hate Hindus more than Pakistani muslims. Indian muslim don't mix with Hindus and I don't understand the reason why. May be Hindus don't treat them well. India invaded Hyderabad Deccan in 1948 and butchered 3 lakh muslims so at least don't expect Deccan muslims to love India. History tells that muslims can never be slaves. One day, Indian muslims with ask for independence again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom