What's new

Indian Muslim looks at Kashmir as a Hindustani not as a Muslim: Geelani

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian muslim should make a new country belongs to themselves.China support you guys.

Please, the only thing that certain Pakistanis (such as yourself) are immune to is sense.

Indias are trying their best to tell the world that Kashmir is their integral part.....from last 60 Years (Since the illegal capture of Kashmir).......but not everybody is fool.........you can convince the whole world and Indians itself.....but what you will do about Kashimiris they still don't accept you and hate you even you have 1 Million Military Deployed there just to control them.....:smitten:

Stay in delusion then.

By the way any point to prove it is a bull ****?? Ever been to Kashmir?Ever tried to know the ground realities..and for your information i am from Jammu and i dont need a certificate from a Pakistani to know what i am talking about when it is about my state.

Historically KV has always been majority-wise Muslim. Your family must be settlers to Jammu, as my grandfather's side of the family all came from Jammu.

Bro why don't you try your propaganda somewhere else? Pakistanis are immune to bull ****.

lol can you reply with some sense?Jammu and Kashmir has problems only in Srinagar and surroundings..people in Leh Ladakh,Jammu are as Indian as anyone else..can you deny that with some authenticity,rather than this meaningless bullshit?

There are no muslims in India.
just some people with muslims names, that is all.,

A person can either be a Muslims or hindu-stani.

Historically KV has always been majority-wise Muslim. Your family must be settlers to Jammu, as my grandfather's side of the family all came from Jammu.

Good to know that.

Yes Kashmir valley has always been muslim majority but Sikhs and Hindus being a minority have always lived peacefully till the time Hindus were thrown out.

This is crap load...you don't know a **** yet you say it...Hindustan doesn't derive from "Hindu" religion..India comes from Indus river,which is called hind river in hindi...and as our civilizations started from there so came the word India and Hindustan...get your top floor filled with brain first..then post.

This is crap load...you don't know a **** yet you say it...Hindustan doesn't derive from "Hindu" religion..India comes from Indus river,which is called hind river in hindi...and as our civilizations started from there so came the word India and Hindustan...get your top floor filled with brain first..then post.

Bwhahaha. Stop trying to claim IVC Bhartis. It has nothing to do with you.

Don't be silly
your religion revolves around ganga and jumna !
I have met, interacted with enough of these "wannabe" muslim to base my arguments upon.
what do you know ?

People with muslim names are muslims in india same as muslims in every part of the world , Within the geograpic limits of india ( hindusan) we are hindustanis . I think Geelani is on stage 4 of his ilness which has affected his brain

HAhah dude...this is one Authentic Pakistani.
Who told u that u are Muslim? fr all we know u Pakistanis can be imposters trying to ruin the name of Islam..

If History is any indicator Pakistanis are not Muslims at all they are all illitrate godless freaks trying to tell lies to the world and themselves.

No wonder they get rained upon with floods crashes ,sectarianism , suicided bombing runs to name a few.

wheres ur ALAAH now?

HAhah dude...this is one Authentic Pakistani.
Who told u that u are Muslim? fr all we know u Pakistanis can be imposters trying to ruin the name of Islam..

If History is any indicator Pakistanis are not Muslims at all they are all illitrate godless freaks trying to tell lies to the world and themselves.

No wonder they get rained upon with floods crashes ,sectarianism , suicided bombing runs to name a few.

wheres ur ALAAH now?

OMG call an ambulance, this Bharti is having a curry attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom