What's new

Indian Mujahideen caught in Dhaka and handed over to India- a spy game among BD, IND and PAK

googled it just now...so you run the place or you enrolled?
Oh you know google, well.. I suppose we can skip the beginner course in internet for you as well.

The skill sets required for and the modus operandi of agents working inside the country and in foreign countries with no legal protection, are very different. Being a plainclothes officer within the country is very different from being a covert agent in a foreign country, where blowing your cover would mean criminal cases and jail time and possibly even execution by that country. There are also differences in how to deal with Indian citizens and foreign ones.

That is why we have two different agencies - also the fact that giving a very wide mandate to one intel agency would bring in the possibility that it can be misused by politicians and other powerful people to settle scores or stifle opposition. It is the norm, most countries have different agencies for domestic and external intelligence. USA has the FBI and CIA.

Nice point. May be better integration of both will suffice.

Yes, Ive referred a lot of people I met in life who had english comprehension issues there. Pains me to see people not able to communicate in it. Never tried it myself, but the reviews are good.
Dont recommend something you havent tried...

It is a golden rule and useful!

As for English...Scottish people dont give a dime about English! :rofl:

Illegal Bengalis like @BDforever are the eternal enemies of India.
polls_BooHoo_Cry_baby_1753_624492_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

I see...well why during the tango of the 2 stupid agencies innocents loose their lives?
because hardly care about morality. they really believe in- everything is right in war and it is spy war

Now where are all those people who mocked @MBI Munshi and called him crazy. RAW is pretty much running Bangladesh :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom