Expiry Date.......... 2013-10-02
Organisation Name.... Gopalan N
Organisation Address. Express Network Private Limited, Express Gardens
Organisation Address. II Main Road, Ambattur
Organisation Address. Chennai

Organisation Address. 600034
Organisation Address. TN
Organisation Address. INDIA

The point is, my innocent friend, the news says - "Akali Dal sarpanch slaps woman in MP's function".

Like someone said, blame it on English teachers.

Firstly - Dont generalize..
Secondly - A sarpanch is not synonymous with MP..
Thirdly - A shameful act by the sarpanch :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:, should be dealt severely with..
Fourth - Media/Women organisations already on his a$$, police/govt will will most definitely react to his act; his political carrier is mostly over..!!

LoL, collective gairat of Pakistani posters evoked in a single incident of a foolish sarpanch slapping a woman in India. That coming from a highly cultured community who put the whole constitution and administration at work to ensure that one woman who did not believe that her god is inferior to Allah, get her rightful dose of Islamic rule. Some blasphemy education time. Also was interesting to read the comments of the same Pakistani members on a certain story by a christina palmer about women in Indian armed forces. And that was mainstream press, mind you. Truly a rich culture deservedly painted on the tail of an Orion (wasn't that the one that got burnt?).

On the topic, it is disappointing that the FIR against the sarpanch does not include any provisions in IPC sections that could actually lead to detention. He could be arrested and then immediately let out on bail. Glad that media is raising this. Will shake Badal government out of slumber and they would hopefully act before the Amrinder Singh deja-vu catches up.

what has this to do with Indian mentality dumb *** ..? no he didn't get punished, actual he got rose petals thrown at him by lawyers , wati a sec that happpnd in Pakistan didn't it .. Pakistan mentality :tdown:

Take your frustration out on the one who slapped- The Guy i mean not the poor women-

Back
Top Bottom