What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

Lol, Amir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salaman Khan, Saif Ali Khan! these names sound familiar don't they? Lol, indian girls are dying for all these Pathan (Aryan Race) celebs! And Ashoka (a Pathan) is worshiped by indians!

Said who?

I'm surprised you don't know who Ahmed Shah Abdali is? The same Afghan who sacked Delhi ten times in 20 years, he humiliated indian armies in the famous battle of Pani Pat!

And Pakistan has also named a Missile after Ahmed Shah Abdali :azn:

But anyways, LETS STICK TO TOPIC SHALL WE

Man u R out of mind...??

Aryan race ,anyone cares ...hello???
Now u are behaving like a true pathan lol.:woot:

Bollywood stars including the khans and Bhachans are nothing ...They have no real power.Yes, they fan following in india and outside india just like any other movie celebrity.

Please get this into your head.

Pakistan = Muslims
Muslims != Pakistan

Turkey is the worlds 15th biggest economy in nominal terms and 17th in PPP.

India is the worlds 12th biggest economy in nominal terms and 4th in PPP terms.

And it's PPP that matters.

Major world power, mmm, perhaps but nothing for Pakistanis to be harping about. It's a Muslim nations success but not the success of all Muslims.

They are Indians. This is like Pakistanis claiming they ruled India. Mughals = Indians. Shah Rukh etc = Indian.

Ashoka = Indian. Don't ride on the back of the success of other people. Pakistan has achieved nothing in its existence, be aware of that and try to change that.

<facepalm> We should call our next missile, George W. Bush Jr. It means the same thing.

Ahmed Shah Abdali wasn't Pakistani.

Since when was i talking about Nationality:what:? And did Pakistan even exist back in the time of Abdali:what:? And i was Talking about PATHANS, not Pakistan! Also, present day Pakistan was a part of the Afghan empire! BTW, Abdali was a Muslims and he humiliated india so in a way he does have a connection to Pakistan and Muslims as a whole!

But what does George W Bush have anything to do with india? if it pleases you to name your missiles Bush then i have no objection!

And please, don't try to hide the fact that Pathans (known as Aryans in india) are looked up to as if they are a superior race!

LETS STICK TO TOPIC SHALL WE

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Man u R out of mind...??

Aryan race ,anyone cares ...hello???
Now u are behaving like a true pathan lol.:woot:

Bollywood stars including the khans and Bhachans are nothing ...They have no real power.Yes, they fan following in india and outside india just like any other movie celebrity.

Listen bro, your fellow indian insulted my people by saying we have no brains? Lol, who was Dr. AQ Khan? He was a Pathan, do people even know that?:pakistan:

Last edited:

<facepalm> We should call our next missile, George W. Bush Jr. It means the same thing.

Ahmed Shah Abdali wasn't Pakistani, he was Indian. Pakistan didn't exist back then.

Please get this into your head. Just because a nation is Muslim does NOT mean they will be on your side.

Ahmed Shah Abdali wasnt an india or pakistani...He was a afghan pathan general who attcked india as Moghul rulers of delh had gone impotent.

Well, as result of his attack there was reverse invasion of sikhs who went up the tribal regions of NWFP after 1768 and ruled most of those regions till 1832 when lost to the Brithis

Is it what you call " Manners '' ?

Pakistan = Muslims
Muslims != Pakistan

Beyond any shadows of doubt.

Turkey is the worlds 15th biggest economy in nominal terms and 17th in PPP.

India is the worlds 12th biggest economy in nominal terms and 4th in PPP terms.

No one is talking about Economy but military.

And it's PPP that matters.
Major world power, mmm, perhaps but nothing for Pakistanis to be harping about. It's a Muslim nations success but not the success of all Muslims.

Yes indeed , Pakistan was the 3rd Fastest Growing economy in 2005 but now its no where close to that.

They are Indians. This is like Pakistanis claiming they ruled India. Mughals = Indians. Shah Rukh etc = Indian.

Muslims = Pakistan
Pakistan = Muslims , you said that didn't you;)

Ashoka = Indian
Yes rite

Don't ride on the back of the success of other people. Pakistan has achieved nothing in its existence, be aware of that and try to change that.

We have achieved our existence !:pakistan:

Who is stopping you?

Ahmed Shah Abdali wasn't Pakistani, he was Indian. Pakistan didn't exist back then.

No one But a Muslim General , Indian Muslims can not Own this Pride as they are a Bunch of " Munafiqin".

Please get this into your head. Just because a nation is Muslim does NOT mean they will be on your side.

Yes they are , go & do some research about our projects with Turkey Alone.

ie:

AL Khalid Block II
Islamabad -Istanbul Railway+ road.
Burraq UCAV.
T-129 ATAK
UTMAS ATGM
Milligen Class Coverts
PAC & MKEK MOU for HK-416/417

Many more.

BTW Turkey had refused India to sale its top of the Line Naval guns just because of Pakistan:pakistan:

[
QUOTE=SilentNinja;664675] And Ashoka (a Pathan) is worshiped by indians!
Which Ashoka r u talking about???If it is King Ashoka the great who ruled from present day Kabul to present day Dhaka, then i suggest u take some good sleep.Ashoka was a pure Hindu who later denounced violence and became a monk.He was a Kshatriya and underwent full royal military training.By the way i would like to know where u heard or read that Ashoka was a Pathan.Ashoka lived around 1100 years before the birth of Islam in the Middle East .Here is what reowned british author and historian HG WELLS had said

In the history of the world there have been thousands of kings and emperors who called themselves 'their highnesses,' 'their majesties,' and 'their exalted majesties' and so on. They shone for a brief moment, and as quickly disappeared. But Ashoka shines and shines brightly like a bright star, even unto this day

There is no such thing as a superior race or something.Every region has got its best fighters.There was a battle somewhere in Maharashtra (i dont remember exactly where ) where 60 maratha soilders found themselves surrounded from all sides, armed with 2 awords each they attacked an army of 3000 pathans(belonging to one of the sultans in the deccan region).All 60 of them perished but not before leaving 500 pathans dead!!!!

Last edited:
And Ashoka (a Pathan) is worshiped by indians!
Which Ashoka r u talking about???If it is King Ashoka the great then i suggest u take some good sleep.Ashoka was a pure Hindu who later denounced violence and became a monk.By the way i would like to know where u heard or read that Ashoka was a Pathan.

There is no such thing as a superior race or something.Every region has got its best fighters.There was a battle somewhere in Maharashtra (i dont remember exactly where ) where 60 maratha soilders found themselves surrounded from all sides, armed with 2 awords each they attacked an army of 3000 pathans(belonging to one of the sultans in the deccan region).All 60 of them perished but not before leaving 500 pathans dead!!!!

Tell me, how many empires has india (not the Afghans, Mughals, Persians) defeated?

BTW, i couldn't find any source proving your claim that 60 marathas killed 500 Pathans with only 2 swords, you might want to provide link if you have any!

In my opinion no one knows how to fight a war better than a Pathan! After all it was Pathans from NWFP who captured 40&#37; of Kashmir!

Last edited:
man if india attacked china or pakistan with nukes and missiles im sure india will be removed from the map of world as pakistan too but some small parts of china will not hurted but hole of india will be ashes and paksitan but there are muslim countries where our people can live and follow religion but india is only country with hinduism will be hitory no one will know what was hindu religion

man if india attacked china or pakistan with nukes and missiles im sure india will be removed from the map of world as pakistan too but some small parts of china will not hurted but hole of india will be ashes and paksitan but there are muslim countries where our people can live and follow religion but india is only country with hinduism will be hitory no one will know what was hindu religion

A little offtopic but it will answer your post

India and Pakistan were very causal in nuking each other:Bill Clinton.

In the event of an Indo-Pak nuclear war, India will emerge the ultimate “winner” after wiping off Pakistan[/B] but lose up to 500 million of its own people, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and historian Taylor Branch has claimed in his 700-page book The Clinton Tapes: Wrestling History with the President which hit the stores today.

The casual manner in which Indians and Pakistanis spoke of a nuclear war scenario alarmed Bill Clinton, the then US President, who admitted “they really talk that way”.

Branch claims Indian leaders had portrayed such a scenario during the 1999 Kargil conflict to Clinton who was ready to “jump on a plane” to prevent its escalation into a full-fledged nuclear war as Pakistan, fearing military defeat, had almost prepared itself to nuke India.

(For full news item plz check link)

In the event of an Indo-Pak nuclear war, India will emerge the ultimate “winner” after wiping off Pakistan[/B] but lose up to 500 million of its own people, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and historian Taylor Branch has claimed in his 700-page book The Clinton Tapes: Wrestling History with the President which hit the stores today.

The casual manner in which Indians and Pakistanis spoke of a nuclear war scenario alarmed Bill Clinton, the then US President, who admitted “they really talk that way”.

Branch claims Indian leaders had portrayed such a scenario during the 1999 Kargil conflict to Clinton who was ready to “jump on a plane” to prevent its escalation into a full-fledged nuclear war as Pakistan, fearing military defeat, had almost prepared itself to nuke India.

Implying that there are winners in a nuclear war....:coffee:

In the event of an Indo-Pak nuclear war, India will emerge the ultimate &#8220;winner&#8221; after wiping off Pakistan[/B] but lose up to 500 million of its own people, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and historian Taylor Branch has claimed in his 700-page book The Clinton Tapes: Wrestling History with the President which hit the stores today.

The casual manner in which Indians and Pakistanis spoke of a nuclear war scenario alarmed Bill Clinton, the then US President, who admitted &#8220;they really talk that way&#8221;.

Branch claims Indian leaders had portrayed such a scenario during the 1999 Kargil conflict to Clinton who was ready to &#8220;jump on a plane&#8221; to prevent its escalation into a full-fledged nuclear war as Pakistan, fearing military defeat, had almost prepared itself to nuke India.

oh congratulations guys we have a defence anylist here:lol:

so my dear defense anylist the time you are trying to tell us to hide your misery was 11 years ago.

Now i am going to be surprised if you tell me that Pakistan may not possess well over 120 Nukes by now.. I mean it is good if you dont know.

Times have changed kiddo ..gone the days when wajpai used to tell us that dark clouds are coming.:pakistan:

now we can hit India from head to tail and every major city would be wiped out if god forbids we decided to do a preamptive strike on Indian nuclear assests upon any actionable intelligence .

:pakistan:

Lol, Amir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salaman Khan, Saif Ali Khan! these names sound familiar don't they? Lol, indian girls are dying for all these Pathan (Aryan Race) celebs! And Ashoka (a Pathan) is worshiped by indians!

It is a defense forum, since u have shown lac of knowledge i will try to educate u, so just read with open eyes.

1. Why r u bringing religion into this.

2. Ur brother Dark Blood have said in the same thread that "No one But a Muslim General , Indian Muslims can not Own this Pride as they are a Bunch of " Munafiqin"."

3. U people just twist everything just to fit your dreams. First u says India munslims are not muslims and i don't want to name the Mods who also said that since the Shahrukh/Salman/Aamir drink alchohole and have hindu temple in their homes they are not muslims, but when u want to twist the facts they becomes muslims.

So first decide they r muslims or not?

4. I can show u even the youtube videos also the whole world knows that how many Pakistani girls falls for Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar etc.

5. Ashoka was 100&#37; Hindu update ur knowledge.

I'm surprised you don't know who Ahmed Shah Abdali is? The same Afghan who sacked Delhi ten times in 20 years, he humiliated indian armies in the famous battle of Pani Pat!

1.) Abdali was Afgan, if people living in present pakistani side were strong then how can he reached Delhi.

2.) Delhi does not means whole India.

3.) "Ahmad Shah began his military conquest by capturing Ghazni from the Ghilzai Pashtuns and then wresting Kabul from the local ruler, and thus strengthened his hold over eastern Khorasan which is most of present-day Afghanistan" This proves that he started his career by killing fellow muslims.

4.) At the time of Abdali the Delhi was under the rule of Mughals not ny Hindu king. So a weak Mughal ruler can not save his territory of Delhi.

5.) Read History carefully, Jat raja Suramal, Sikh King and Several kings of Rajputana have not partisipated in the war. Only a single Maratha army fought with Abdali+Rohelas army+Mughal army+baluch+Pashtun army.

And Pakistan has also named a Missile after Ahmed Shah Abdali :azn:

1.) This is amazing the person who have killed thousands of Muslims and does not belong to Pakistan u have named ur missile over him. This shows ur IQ.

But anyways, LETS STICK TO TOPIC SHALL WE

Yeah, follow it urself.

I read in this Pak form, that during Kargil war, Pakistan's Nuclear weapons were not operational unlike their BMs. :what:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-mi...ional-during-kargil-war-admits-musharraf.html

direct link
DW-WORLD.DE - southasia.de

Tell me, how many empires has india (not the Afghans, Mughals, Persians) defeated?

BTW, i could find any source proving your claim that 60 marathas killed 500 Pathans with only 2 swords, you might want to provide link if you have any!

In my opinion no one knows how to fight a war better than a Pathan! After all it was Pathans from NWFP who captured 40% of Kashmir!
Regarding the 60 marathas story ,I am not making this thing up.I had read it somewhere( before 2/2.5 years) and have heard it from my marathi friends as well.I will try to get the link .Besides every one knows that the Marathas were the main reason for the collapse of the Mughal empire.Here is soe material i found on another website.

Influence
The history of the states and dynasties comprising the Maratha Empire constitutes a major portion of the history of late medieval India. While that extensive history is detailed elsewhere, it is noteworthy that the rise of the Marathas:

represented the revival of the political power of the Hindus in north India after many centuries of Muslim rule;
prevented the spread of the Mughal Empire and associated Islamic culture to south India; .
led to the dilution of the caste system as a large number of Brahmins and other castes fought along with them.
was the soul and primary cause of the decline of the Mughal Empire .
led to the modernisation of India's armed forces, as they introduced indigenously designed and manufactured muskets (known as Gardi muskets)
encouraged the development of the Marathi language and was seminal to the consolidation of a distinct Maharashtrian identity.

Back
Top Bottom