What's new

Indian Military was ready for a swift war after 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
one very formidable weapon which the article fails to mention is the integration of 16 million Pakistanis to defend their homeland . while Pakistani society is divided over WOT ... war against india is a very integrating force and can instantly unite Pakistanis and some of my countrymen have always had ambitions to raise our flag on Lal Qila Delhi.

one very formidable weapon which the article fails to mention is the integration of 16 million Pakistanis to defend their homeland . while Pakistani society is divided over WOT ... war against india is a very integrating force and can instantly unite Pakistanis and some of my countrymen have always had ambitions to raise our flag on Lal Qila Delhi.
:hang2::hang2:
It will be good,if i don't disclose the ambitions of me and my friends,which we can easily achieve,or else i ll be banned.
:lol::D

I think you mean 160 million...

About lal Qila, the figure of 1.13 billion comes to mind :tup:

May be that's one of the reason why India doesn't want to attack Pakistan ... it will unite them ... bring the country together .. and OMG if possible it might develop ...

Why should India do Pakistan a favor ... we wait and see how things turn out in Pakistan ... US is there to take care of Pakistan in most of the way .. the carrot and stick policy :smitten: something goes wrong .. Uncle Sam comes with a stick :rofl:

:hang2::hang2:
It will be good,if i don't disclose the ambitions of me and my friends,which we can easily achieve,or else i ll be banned.
:lol::D

while its laughable to think that our flag will be raised on Lal Qila but equally laughable is the heading of this forum ... i m still laughing

while its laughable to think that our flag will be raised on Lal Qila but equally laughable is the heading of this forum ... i m still laughing

lol - dont say that - the mods will get angry. :rofl:

Though you may laugh at the heading of this thread.

ppl cut it out ok 2001 we know what happened and then the mumbai carnage again we know what happened the point is that the ppl r disillusioned that they could have attacked Pakistan and then gotten away with it . if they were capable they would have like they believed that they could do in 1948. have attacked pakistan the point is neither india or pakistan can afford war especially india ,as long as the war of Afghanistan is is going on cause that would have been a catastrophe for the whole world, because then nato would be the one who had to bear the brunt

The Kargil and Mumbai attacks have brought shame to Pakistan on international stage ... if you see the reaction of the world community to the natural disaster in Pakistan .... u will know how the world sees Pakistan. On the other side .. India has gained a lot due to these things .... politically and strategically.

I think that sums up why India didn't need and want to attack Pakistan :D

Indian Government should consider .. the best way to get Pakistan down to knees is to thrown in some money ... (I don't think I need to state any examples about how much efficient Pakistan economy is) But India is too late on this front .. all the puppet strings are in the hands of China and US :)

well yes ur rite kargil was a shame for us but a good lesson as well and even though we lost it we still got the point which may become the strangulation point for india this piont is called piont 5353 or some thing in other word even if we lost we gained something and retakeing of this piont is faliure for indians as to this point (if i am wrong plz tell me IN DECENT WORDS )

I think India should have started that war that we could get a chance of Nuking them back- that would been hell good.

i dont agree to that point because it would have meant death of indo pak and i mean indo pak not only india but pakistan would have gone to ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom