What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Rare video of 71 war..includes IAF jets bombing Governor's house and 23 Punjab's soldiers doing bhangra on Pakistani tanks in Longewala

Man! Tons of Thanks for the marvelous piece of Video.

Epic Video!! Those bombardment and Airdropping of troops was just classy!

Sometimes i feel like, we were more capable back then! than now!

================================================

By the way, Just saw this video in the suggestion list.

The words of Indira Gandhi in reply to that reporter shows you how strong she was. Sad loss for the nation but i respect the decisions she took and stood against major power and liberated the Bengali people.

India took in the refugees , aided the liberation yet we see so many Bangladeshis being hostile towards India. We ought to make them aware of the history. If not for India they would still be East Pakistan today. How very generous of them to show such hostilities.

The words of Indira Gandhi in reply to that reporter shows you how strong she was. Sad loss for the nation but i respect the decisions she took and stood against major power and liberated the Bengali people.

India took in the refugees , aided the liberation yet we see so many Bangladeshis being hostile towards India. We ought to make them aware of the history. If not for India they would still be East Pakistan today. How very generous of them to show such hostilities.
Mate,we had a leader back then.

1398185_178814378981866_1826111122_o.jpg

Can someone comment on the sight used?
1459744_1422442367988712_1919552824_n.jpg
LVdIbJl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom