What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

How about buying them a few clothes and equipping your soldiers like a man first?

fda6b01486acf556b8dc7945b4fc5ae1b53ffdd7.jpg

How about stop embarassing yourself and keeping updated? even these guys are better equipped than indian soldiers... check the high standard bullet proof vests,ballistic helmets etc.. (better than your special forces lol) and these pics are amost half a decade old...

Also how about equiping your soldiers like human first? getting abt men.. Also unlike you were are not ashamed of our clothes... atleast we dont wear lungis or tight femine "pyjamas" like you guys...

FRONTIER CORPS KPK:

foocau.jpg

601859_453052734787881_2002256821_n.jpg

nqv5o1.jpg

947039_404054086377306_273998516_n.jpg

a4suv4.jpg

With khasadars (tribal cops .. sort of):
97ky1f.jpg

The uniform you posted is only worn 1 day in a week:

21j3bpd.jpg

P.S: Hope you wont go as low as abusing the Martyr in the pic... Capt Salman Sarwar Shaheed.

How about stop embarassing yourself and keeping updated? even these guys are better equipped than indian soldiers... check the high standard bullet proof vests,ballistic helmets etc.. (better than your special forces lol) and these pics are amost half a decade old...

Also how about equiping your soldiers like human first? getting abt men.. Also unlike you were are not ashamed of our clothes... atleast we dont wear lungis or tight femine "pyjamas" like you guys...

FRONTIER CORPS KPK:

foocau.jpg

nqv5o1.jpg

947039_404054086377306_273998516_n.jpg

a4suv4.jpg

With khasadars (tribal cops .. sort of):
97ky1f.jpg

The uniform you posted is only worn 1 day in a week:

21j3bpd.jpg

P.S: Hope you wont go as low as abusing the Martyr in the pic... Capt Salman Sarwar Shaheed.

Watch this video kid

Last edited by a moderator:
We are talkin abt equipment... no need to spoil your pants...

Which equipments?

i think i saw a militia armed with goodies robbed from a convoi of supplies meant for US Army in Afghanistan.

Oye mamoo you yourself pointed towards Clothes and Equipment and you have been shown,Why change your stance...

I did not change..your soldiers are still armed in the same dress at Wagah.

Talking of traditions why doesnt the Afghan Army wear these girly uniforms?

Which equipments?

i think i saw a militia armed with goodies robbed from a convoi of supplies meant for US Army in Afghanistan.

Talking of traditions why doesnt the Afghan Army wear these girly uniforms
?

Then You should Ask why High rank Army Officers wear Different uniforms for Different Occassions,Something called Tradition which i doubt you may know...

Talking About Afghans,I don't know how are they even related here but running out of argument doesn't mean you start spewing Random BS...

Then You should Ask why High rank Army Officers wear Different uniforms for Different Occassions,Something called Tradition which i doubt you may know...

Talking About Afghans,I don't know how are they even related here but running out of argument doesn't mean you start spewing Random BS...

Afghan and Pakistani tradition of wearing Salwaar Kammeez in battlefield..why doesnt the Afghan Army wear it now?What happened to their traditions?

Which equipments?

Buck up buddy! (Hope u understand military lingo).
As for equipment.. body armour,protective guards/pads,ballistic helmets,com sets,webbings/tactical vests,protective wear like glasses,gloves..etc etc

Talking of traditions why doesnt the Afghan Army wear these girly uniforms?

Again tht uniform is only worn once a week... as for girly... dude look at the tight pyjamas you guys wear... it was/is worn by girls in Pakistan...

Buck up buddy! (Hope u understand military lingo).
As for equipment.. body armour,protective guards/pads,ballistic helmets,com sets,webbings/tactical vests,protective wear like glasses,gloves..etc etc

Again tht uniform is only worn once a week... as for girly... dude look at the tight pyjamas you guys wear... it was/is worn by girls in Pakistan...

All i see is a modified AK with a Cargo pant bought from a local mall..a camo t shirt bought from the Canteen..which helmets?and this is not protective wear buddy these are cool shades...protective gear eyewear are those which protect the eye from sharpnels and i dont see this protecting the eye.Shoes are US Army shoes so nothing special...Pic for reference:-

And you compare them with these:-

1016352_469237659837661_572572269_n.jpg

article-2326714-19DBF761000005DC-159_312x679.jpg

Back
Top Bottom