What's new

Indian military history and redrawing maps to steal Chinese land

If it was incomplete, Jammu and Kashmir would not have been colored in. They were colored yellow to the extent of Indian territorial claim in 1947.

You are the only Indian on this forum, who is trying to deny the OFFICIAL 1947 Indian government map.

Do you see the area in pink on the official 1947 map? The Indian government did not try to extend that part of the map into China. The official 1947 map showed the correct Sino-Indian boundary in yellow and pink.

The pink area remained unchanged, but the Indian government chose to expand into China's Aksai Chin.

The northern part, western part, and southeastern part of the maps for 1947 and 1950 are identical, except for the doubling of claimed territory for Jammu and Kashmir.

In other words, the territorial boundaries are correctly delineated for all areas in the 1947 and 1950 official Indian government maps; except for the NEW Indian claim of China's Aksai Chin on the 1950 Indian map.

The conclusion is inescapable. Expansionist and aggressive India decided to annex China's Aksai Chin between 1947 and 1950 by redrawing the official Indian government maps.

LOL - but once again - why would India bother with the map of a neighbouring country? Why don't you answer that instead of going around in circles.

NWFP-Kashmir1909-a.jpg

1947NWJK.gif

thats a map of British Indian Empire

193447id.gif

Also to note is that Tibet was free in 1947 ... chinese invaded and stole the land in 1959 onwards.

They thought, they could do to India, what they did to Tibet ... but realized in 1962 that they had hit hard rock, got hurt and returned.

There has never been any India-China border (since historical time).. but only an Indo-Tibet Border.\

China is just a land grabber ... and needs and will get a few tight slaps on it's face.. and much worse. Their problem, they don't realize what happened to "Hitler's Thousand Year Reich". Same fate awaits them.

one day indian, always liar.

that is bloody simply.

I will loose my Eyesight from posts like these . What are you implying ?? . Write in Simplified Chinese and you will make a better sense than you are making in English .

A chinese talking about stealing land :rofl:
They claim whole south china sea and gives justification of last 1000 years for that :what:

5l91W.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the official [Indian] map as on August 15, 1947." This official 1947 Indian government map does not include China's Aksai Chin.

7TX9H.jpg

From The Hindu Archives, we see "the [new Indian] map in 1950, with the colour wash. The maps were published under the authority of India's Surveyor General, Brigadier G.F. Heaney." This official 1950 Indian government map magically claims China's Aksai Chin.

From 1947 to 1950, India decided it would unilaterally redraw the Sino-Indian boundary map and claim Aksai Chin. I like this Indian trick. I think China should redraw its maps Indian-style and claim whatever we want of Indian territory.

The Indians are doing it and we should copy them. If the Indians are shameless, we should become just as shameless. The only way to deal with an aggressive and expansionist neighbor is to use their own dirty trick of redrawing maps (without any relation to history) against them.

----------

Reference: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20120713291304400.htm&date=fl2913/&prd=fline&

I would start with some question on the highlighted portion. When you say "we", do you mean US? I do not think US has border issues with Canada or Mexico.

Coming to the point, there are two lines since the British empire days in the Akshai Chin region.

Here is the brief history (cut/pasted from a posting of mine in another thread) -

1. Johnson line north of Karakoram Range presented to Kashmir Maharaja in 1865 as the China/Kashmir border.
2. Macartney line which passes along the Karakoram range and was convenient to British was presented as the China border in 1899.
3. British reestablished Johnson line as the border in 1941 which included Akshai Chin
4. India adopted Johnson line as the border post independence in continuance with the British empire policy since 1941

So where is the issue of India redrawing the map on its own post independence? And as for Hindu publishing that article, I would call Hindu a fair newspaper except for commi related news.

India has always been hegemonic expansionist, but they want to punch way above their league and subsequently get humiliated like how warmongering nehru got some chinese spanking in 62. India is one of the 3 evils in this world along side yankis and the zionists.

India has always been hegemonic expansionist, but they want to punch way above their league and subsequently get humiliated like how warmongering nehru got some chinese spanking in 62. India is one of the 3 evils in this world along side yankis and the zionists.

I love this guy, he posts negatively on every single India based thread.

I hope to see plenty more messages from you, like this little gem. ;)

At the time of Nehru nobody knew what the border between the India and Tibet was that is the reason for war. If India wanted a war then India should have positioned equipment and personnel there.

I couldn't agree more. This Hindu-Jewish-American conspiracy to take over the planet (and perhaps the moon) is the cause of all problems of humanity and of the zoological world.

That is what, his local molavi taught him...Kid has to repeat it a hundred times before he sleeps. :lol:

India has always been heg:drag:emonic expansionist, but they want to punch way above their league and subsequently get humiliated like how warmongering nehru got some chinese spanking in 62. India is one of the 3 evils in this world along side yankis and the zionists.
Go learn some history, stop cheer leading for China, remember 1971, and read more about China's action in SCS. People won't take you seriously unless and until you bring some useful information rather than ranting same hatred speech.

Back
Top Bottom