What's new

Indian men arrested for trying to bury baby girl alive

If the administration does not delete this item as being too sickening for the forum, I request my friends, my well-wishers, all whose minds or intellects I have ever stimulated, all whom my writing has given pleasure, everyone, to condemn the criminals with one voice. This is not Hindu, this is not Muslim, no religion is involved, this is a crime against humanity.

Please raise your voices against this infamy.

Oh yeagh thread like this about india is sickening but if is it about china then is it great read

Thəorətic Muslim;2921113 said:
How is the health of the baby girl?

Its good to hear about the active police work. Hopefully the Justice system will full fill it's part.

The news item only mentions that she was struggling for life in the hospital. I desperately hope that she makes it.

Oh yeagh thread like this about india is sickening but if is it about china then is it great read

Not today dude. This is a sickening story. Anyone that has the love of children and is normal will say this is sickening. The origination of the story is irrelevant - so please no flame baiting today - and lets pray the little girl makes a full recovery

Not today dude. This is a sickening story. Anyone that has the love of children and is normal will say this is sickening. The origination of the story is irrelevant - so please no flame baiting today - and lets pray the little girl makes a full recovery

Bless you for your kind thoughts. I urge all my friends to unite on such occasions and condemn the crime, and not take the post as an intended insult against any country or religion. There is depravity and evil everywhere, in every country, among people swearing by every religion. If we do not oppose it, whom do we leave that opposition to?

Bless you for your kind thoughts. I urge all my friends to unite on such occasions and condemn the crime, and not take the post as an intended insult against any country or religion. There is depravity and evil everywhere, in every cou ntry, among people swearing by every religion. If we do not oppose it, whom do we leave that opposition to?

We never actually troll when something like this happens in India, but if it was the other way around even you would be trolling with your snide remarks.

I hope the child is okay.

Bad apples in every community and country....... may this at least open the eyes of our people in every country, women are different but equal and should be loved as such. Girls being born should be seen as a blessing........ maybe the parents should have had a child who is disabled in a way, then these [people would realise the gift of a healthy born girl.......

dont get me wrong mate i m just as sickenning as any one here if not even more so , i dont even try to read the article but just the title and you never see me post this kind of thread of any nation here, what i m doing is just expose the hypocracy of some indians here,have you forgot those indians respods on the thread about a lorry running over a baby girl in china not so long ago?did he or any indian requests the mod to close that thread for too sickening for this forum?

Firstly, the bastard of a fake guru should be burried alive then the parents..

dont get me wrong mate i m just as sickenning as any one here if not even more so , i dont even try to read the article but just the title and you never see me post this kind of thread of any nation here, what i m doing is just expose the hypocracy of some indians here,have you forgot those indians respods on the thread about a lorry running over a baby girl in china not so long ago?did he or any indian requests the mod to close that thread for too sickening for this forum?

How can one hold out against this?

I never said anything to you, for the simple reason that it is a personal decision whether or not to stand up against crime. But just to set things right, you might check with Superkaif about our private conversation before my first post. That might explain why I started as I did.

Having said that, I request you to join us in condemning the crime, and the criminals, and in our hopes for the early recovery of the child. Please forget other things, please join us in a common cause.

Firstly, the bastard of a fake guru should be burried alive then the parents..

I so COMPLETELY agree.

That Fake guru should not be buried he should be sentenced the life imprisonment with regorous work. Let him remind what he did for rest of his life.
How any parents can do that ??? They should also acompany the GURU to his journey to jail

I think it's time for GOI to reopen the Andaman cells. And send all those sick people there

God please save us from such superstitions. Give people reason. What a horrible act, are they even parents? Bast@rds.

Back
Top Bottom