What's new

Indian man went on rampage with bus, hits 40 vehicles, 9 dead, 30 injured

Is that the kind of errand that you have to keep running for your wife? in a bus?

I don't have a wife, but I've heard stories. Plus he was a bus driver with a master-key to all buses.

This is not road rage, its not a heat of the moment act, this is cold blooded murder. He got in that bus with an intent to kill or cause mayhem.

Dont open your mouth if you dont have any clue about the incident.
He was raged by those long distance drives and was frustrated with it.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Marathi Manoos!

Where is Raj Thackerey tonight? ;)

Really ? What was he supposed to do ?
Fly like superman and save lifes ?
Or simply rotate reversely that bloody earth and rubbish that incident as if it never happened ?

No, fewer than 9 people actually died in TNM according to Wikileaks, but if he had a tank of gasoline (get it) he could burn alive 26,000 Sikhs like in 1984.
Is that what your Red Book tells you ? Unfortunately you have lost your 50 cents on this one, because Red Cross reported at least 2600 deaths but the ChiComs told them to shut it at 240. The Government of India and an HRW body independently reported the deaths at 2700. But do not worry, you can take another "Great Leap Forward" for your "blaze" to glory.

Dont open your mouth if you dont have any clue about the incident.
He was raged by those long distance drives and was frustrated with it.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Really ? What was he supposed to do ?
Fly like superman and save lifes ?
Or simply rotate reversely that bloody earth and rubbish that incident as if it never happened ?

Calm down newbie, it is just a discussion.

He was upset about the issues you stated in your post. He had the time to think about what he was going to do about his issues. Instead of seeking medical such as anger management sessions with a professional to deal with his 'strong feelings' about those issues, he decided to hurt people and/or go Postal*, hence an act of cold blooded murder.

Enraged he gets on a bus and causes a mayhem.

*Going postal, in American English slang, means becoming extremely and uncontrollably angry, often to the point of violence, and usually in a workplace environment

htthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_postalp://

Is that what your Red Book tells you ? Unfortunately you have lost your 50 cents on this one, because Red Cross reported at least 2600 deaths but the ChiComs told them to shut it at 240. The Government of India and an HRW body independently reported the deaths at 2700. But do not worry, you can take another "Great Leap Forward" for your "blaze" to glory.

No, I got it from Wikipedia. It's classified as genocide, but stick your head back in the sand and pretend it wasn't.

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GTA India. My respect to the fallen and to the driver.

Back
Top Bottom