What's new

Indian man 'survives without food or water for decades'

We asked the same of you numerous times, yet you still pretend and play your games.... :victory::victory::victory::victory:

Yes and I've told you many times I am, now I'm asking you the same thing.

You don't fit my idea of a Chinese dude, especially one that lives overseas.

request to Indian members,

pls, don't reply to troll post and enjoy the thread like the guy in the pic below.

Yes and I've told you many times I am, now I'm asking you the same thing.

You don't fit my idea of a Chinese dude, especially one that lives overseas.

so do you believe in fantasy like dragons, witches and magic too?

because that's on the level of believing that someone can violate the laws of thermodynamics.

He is under constant watch in a sealed room for last six days according to news reports. How do you explain that? What about other countries doctors examining him, those also didn't find anything wrong with him after long observed starvation? :yahoo:

How long has it been that he is without water ? He will survive at least 8 days without water in 80 degrees. About 4 to 6 weeks without food. The guy needs to be locked up in a room for at least 2 months under medical supervision to validate any test on him.

this mug must be smoking some good hash.....

or maybe local astrologer/magician cast a spell on him :D

So any news of the guy yet? It's been a week.

Check this out:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a technical person who believes only things that go by logic.

People laughed at the idea of getting oil from leaves of plants,but today we are witnessing that very Jatropha plant leaves producing bio deisel.

Infact there is nothing impossible,unless you tried it.
Science is a ocean and yet these scientists from all branches are still trying to swim accross.

when they believed it was impossible for a person to have misplaced/reversed organs ,this 64 year old from India proved it
City man has world's rarest internal organs - Mumbai - City - The Times of India

Newton realised that there is F of gravity after looking at the apple falling from the tree.what would have happened when he was sleeping during that moment? :P

In science/physics you cant take any thing lightly based on your knowledge. There is always something that is beyond ones knowledge.

Let him go through all those gene testings,then only we can take it as a special case.

having misplaced internal organs does not violate the laws of thermodynamics, it only requires a mutation which can occur at any point in the genome at any time. whether it is observable or not due to embryionic lethality is something else, but apparently one survived.

oil from plants has been done for centuries, palm oil for one.

not eating and surviving violates a basic physical law unless he is a bacteria and that, only for a few decades, as an endospore, at most, in cold.

having misplaced internal organs does not violate the laws of thermodynamics, it only requires a mutation which can occur at any point in the genome at any time. whether it is observable or not due to embryionic lethality is something else, but apparently one survived.

oil from plants has been done for centuries, palm oil for one.

not eating and surviving violates a basic physical law unless he is a bacteria and that, only for a few decades, as an endospore, at most, in cold.

Thermodynamics says that system will tend to go into a disordered state without energy input ...

But perhaps it is not correct to assume that food is the only source of energy.

Electromagnetic radiation in the form of sunlight can also be a source of energy, and Yogis say that there is a subtle Pranic energy that is all-pervasive. Also, it is said that in the Yogic trance state, the metabolic processes are suspended.

Anyway, I have an open mind on this.

People who are violently ridiculing this are lacking in scientific temper, IMHO.

There are also carefully verified stories about reincarnation, that the science of today cannot explain. The true scientist knows that there is always more to learn.

Last edited:
Are you serious?

Not the person denying an extraordinary claim has to present proof, but the one making the claim. You are the one who has to provide at least two independent, reliable and verifiable sources for your story to have any merit.

It is the same as with religion. If you claim: there is an all-powerful, all-knowing creator of the universe, who is interested in human affairs and wrote book xy, you are the one who has to provide evidence, not the person questioning or denying that claim. And the demand for evidence increases the more ridiculous and unusual a claim is.

If I say there is an invisible pink unicorn which controls the world and you say "thats not true" would you accept "prove it!" as a rebuttal?

I do not think, it's possible in human level. If he got blood then he must be consuming something. Highly false claim.

Are you serious?

Not the person denying an extraordinary claim has to present proof, but the one making the claim. You are the one who has to provide at least two independent, reliable and verifiable sources for your story to have any merit.

This report isnt based on him claims ,but the observation of the doctors under who supervision that man was kept for more than 144 hr and he is likely to remain there for longer period of time.

The doctors say that he hasn't drunk water or urinated for more than 144 hours.

144 hours = 6 days

nothing like the ridiculous title of the thread or the opening post claims..

6 days without water is extreme but possible. The thread says "decades" though, while even a single month would be impossible...:rolleyes:

^^ Unbeliever couldn't have said, it any better myself. I agree with all your posts, and your lost post wins the thread..

-Also humans can live without water from anywhere from 8-14 days. Depending how much liquid your body excretes.

Back
Top Bottom